Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL WEEKEND 1 FOR WEEKEND 2 TICKET SWAP THREAD

Default Re: OFFICIAL WEEKEND 1 FOR WEEKEND 2 TICKET SWAP THREAD

Have = 1 weekend 1 pass and I need to trade for 1 weekend 2 pass. I live in the Phoenix area and can meet up anytime send me a PM or email me at azjeweler@gmail.com
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Lurker

Still looking to trade my weekend 2 for a weekend one, help a sista out 9098271896!

I have two weekend 1 passes plus car camping pass and need to trade for two weekend 2 passes plus car camping pass. Im on orange county help me out!

I have (1) weekend 2 pass and car camping in the same order, not registered. I am looking for an even trade fro weekend one. same order not registered. PM if you are interested.
    :-)

Aramissiv I PM'd you.. Looking to trade. I Have 1 weekend 2 GA pass and one weekend 2 VIP pass +. Car camping.. Looking for a straight trade for both.. Your weekend 1 my weekend 2. Would like to do both together but am willing to trade eithier GA (weekend 1) for my weekend 2 GA or VIP + car camping (weekend 1) for my weekend 2 VIP + car camping.. I have receipts and boxes., we can register them together to verify authenticity.. PM me or email barndon@gmail.com. Thanks.

Lurker

I have (1) WEEK 2 GA pass and I need to trade for week 1!! I'm in LA. PM ME!
    Last edited by crmitch1; 03-22-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Lurker

I have a weekend 1 ticket and need a weekend 2 ticket. I can show a reciept and I'd like to do the trade in person. I'm in Los Angeles.

Lurker

I have a weekend 2 GA pass that I need to trade for a weekend 1 GA pass!! Please help! I'm in San Diego

I'm in the opposite situation, want to do a clean swap? I have a weekend 2 ticket and need weekend 1. I'm also in LA so we could meet up and do the trade anytime. Email me at dedalus019@hotmail.com if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by allieinspce View Post
    I have a weekend 1 ticket and need a weekend 2 ticket. I can show a reciept and I'd like to do the trade in person. I'm in Los Angeles.

I also have a Weekend Two ticket and need to trade for Weekend One. I live in LA, and would prefer to do the swap in person. I also probably go to 100 shows/year around town, so there could be some fringe benefits involved here with other shows, but I really just want to avoid dealing with scalpers and make sure that music fans are ones winning here. Please help!! Email me at dedalus019@hotmail.com for the fastest response. Thanks!

Lurker

Are you still looking to trade? I have a weekend 2 pass and want a weekend one i have the ups shipping and receipt.

Hey Drunk Poet,
    I have one weekend Two pass that I would like to trade for a weekend One pass. I hope you still have this ticket available. I just got mine in the mail. I live in San Diego.

Howdy! I have (2) Weekend Two wristbands and I would like to swap for (2) Weekend One passes. They are General Admission, I have all the goods to prove that these legit, the wristbands are still in their packaging. I am in the San Diego Area but would be willing to travel to LA for a legit offer. I will just expect a reasonable amount of assurance that the wristbands are legit.

My email is : christopherwnine@gmail.com
    my phone number (text only please) is : 302 528 0216.

Blessings

Herro! I have a Weekend Two festival pass that I need to trade for a Weekend One pass. I'm in the OC area and I'm willing to drive to anywhere around Southern California.

Email: mdualan@gmail.com
    Phone: 714 325 3348

Thanks!
    FFFIIIIINNAAALLLLLYYYYYY

I have 2 weekend 2 tickets including a car camping pass looking to trade for 2 weekend 1 tickets? If you just have 2 tickets I will trade the car camping pass to just need 2 Weekend 1 tickets for my weekend 2 tickets! Help please! message facebook to it might be quicker for me to respond Cameron Penta

I have 2 weekend 2 passes including car camping! if your offer is still avaiable live in LA area will meet to swap. my facebook is Cameron Penta or email me cameron.penta@hotmail.com

I have: Weekend 2 + Shuttle pass
    I need: Weekend 1 GA

Please private message or email me! longislandheart@gmail.com

I am from the central valley of CA and willing to drive north or south
    Last edited by fiveonesix; 03-23-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

HAVE: (1) Weekend 2 GA Pass
    NEED: (1) Weekend 1 GA Pass

I live in San Diego and would be like to meet up near the College Area. However, I could travel elsewhere as well.

Email me at: JWylie56@gmail.com or PM me.

Thanks and I will try my best to respond ASAP.

I have one week 1 GA pass that I need to trade for week two. I'm on the central coast and can meet as far south as Santa Barbara, or as far north as Salinas. Please help! romancreed@gmail.com 805-835-1600
    Last edited by Romancr; 03-24-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Have 1 weekend 1 bracelet and car camping pass.

looking to trade for a weekend 2 bracelet and car camping pass.

PM me

I have one week 2 and would like one week 1.

Jon

Hey guys I have 3 weekend 2 passes and car camping looking to trade for weekend 1 passes and car camping. Willing to trade singles. You can pm me or reach me by phone at 225-573-5369. Thanks.

Have: 2 Weekend 2 VIP passes
    Need: 2 Weekend 1 VIP passes

Live in LA and can meet anywhere in Southern California. Thanks!

I have a weekend 2 ga pass and need to trade for a weekend 1 ga pass.
    I bought my pass when I was abroad and came home to find my friends all had weekend one passes! Gah!
    I'm located in NorCal. Please message me if interested!

Sorry too lazy to read through everything-- I have 2 weekend 2 passes that we are looking to trade for weekend 1.

ive weekend 2 pass just trying to trade for weekend 1, im near sd
    afterthis0@gmail.com

Lurker

Default Re: OFFICIAL WEEKEND 2 FOR WEEKEND TICKET SWAP THREAD

Hi im from riverside california so i have 2 pass 4 wknd 2 so i wanna swap for wknd 1 if anybody is in a similar situation pls..write a post here or call my phone#951 442 7173 just people around riverside area...

Hola tengo 2 passes para la 2da semana y los quiero cambiar por la 1ra. si alguien esta interesado por favor llame mi #de telefono q aparece en la parte superior prefiero gente q viva alos alrededores de riverside no muy lejos...

Lurker

hi im from riverside california i just want 2 know where u from to see if i can swap the tickets w/u...

Hey I'm near oc but would be willing to trade if you like I have 2 GA weekend 2 for weekend 1with shuttle pass wristbands aren't registered yet so let me know email me ASAP garciaj78@gmail.com thanks

My group has 2 x Weekend One wristbands that we are seeking to swap for 2 x Weekend Two. We have all proof of purchase documents eg. receipt, UPS order, etc. and the tickets have not been registered or opened. We are looking for someone who has the same, with which we can do a legitimate and safe swap. We hope to register the tickets when they are swapped to verify their authenticity.

The two wristbands are currently in Canada with my brother and his girlfriend, but they along with the wristbands will be in Los Angeles for a couple of days from the 1st of April, before they move on to Las Vegas and then to San Francisco by the 7th. We are looking for someone that can swap the tickets with us at one of these locations at one of these times.

I do realize that this makes swapping the tickets rather convoluted but unfortunately we can't do it any other way. We are all coming from outside the US for the festival and a road trip, and if its done any other way we will jeopardize a huge chunk of our plans.

If you are interested in a swap please pm me so we can arrange something.

Cheers

Ronny