Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL WEEKEND 1 FOR WEEKEND 2 TICKET SWAP THREAD

Default Re: OFFICIAL WEEKEND 1 FOR WEEKEND 2 TICKET SWAP THREAD

We have 2 unregistered weekend 2 wristbands with 1 car camping pass we would like to trade for weekend 1. Located in the San Diego area. PM if interested, need to know by this weekend.

Hey i have a week 2 pass i need to trade for a week 1.. Got messed up and all my friends and fam are goin to week 1 if anyone can help me out thatd be great

Still looking to trade for a Weekend 2 pass. Message me ASAP!

Hello! I am in need of a weekend 1 GA pass :/ I have a weekend 2 GA pass and need to swap. please help guys and gals!

I have a weekend 1GA, need weekend2.

hello, I have a weekend two pass, looking to switch for weekend one... please email me at Daniecansino@gmail.com if still available

yo i have a weekend 2 pass looking to switch for weekend one. i live in west LA the-ghim@hotmail.com

Lurker

I have a weekend 1 pass looking to swap for weekend 2 pass, live in SF bay area don't mind driving e-mail me at matt@pbjelli.com

I really need to trade my wk. 2 for your wk. 1 call me 8052104696. Stephen

Hello, I have an unregistered weekend 2 wristband that I'd like to trade for your unregistered weekend 1 wristband. I live in the LA/OC/Inland Empire area. Call/Text/PM me. Tim 562-346-7925

Lurker

I got TWO weekend 2 passes +Car camping I need to trade for weekend 1+car camping

please please please.

I really need to trade my week 2 for a week 1 wristband or I'm going to end up with my ex for the second weekend! please coachella gods help me out call or text 8052104696 Stephen

Looking to trade my week 2 for a week 1. I live in the coachella valley. email me at jleon_6@yahoo.com

I Have this package for weekend 1 and am looking to trade for some sort of package for weekend 2 let me know what you have...

• 3 Nights at the JW Marriot
    • Accommodations for two (2)
    • 3-day VIP Passes
    • Minimum age for all travel packages is 18+ (Agua Caliente is 21+ only)
    • Shuttle Transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
    • Shuttles will run from 11am until 2am on Friday and Saturday and 11am-1am on Sunday
    • You will pick up your tickets, shuttle passes, and other pertinent documentation at the hotel upon check in.
    • All hotel taxes included.
    • You will need a credit or debit card to check into the hotel when you arrive. This credit or debit card will be used to pay for any incidental charges or damages to the room. (This does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package)

• 3 Nights VIP Details: VIP Coachella tickets gain you access to the VIP Lounge and shade tents with a Full VIP only bar. Also included are exclusive food vendors, comfort stations and a great view of main stage!

I have 2 week one tickets at will call and wanting to trade them for 2 week two tickets!
    Contact me at pkotselas3@gmail.com or 6198386o63

Unhappy PHX Area - Looking for Pair of Week 2 for Pair of Week 1

Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away two nights ago and the funeral will be the Saturday of Week 1, so I can't go. I have to go be with my family in the Chicago area this weekend, but if possible, I'd like to still attend Week 2 with my girlfriend. This would basically have to be done by Wednesday night, or I'll just need to sell mine. I realize there's not a great chance for this to happen, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

It's part of our joint birthday celebration we were planning, and we've been looking forward to it for a long time. My last resort would be to just sell my ticket and let her go by herself to Week 1 - she'll have friends there if she does, but I don't like the thought of her driving that far alone, and I obviously wouldn't get to go at all.

If you would like to swap a pair of your Coachella Week 2 tickets for our Week 1 tickets, (we'll also throw in our one bus pass), or know someone who does, please message me or text me at 480-276-1831. We don't have a camping pass or need one (she has a friend who lives in Palm Springs), but we do have one shuttle pass that we'd throw in. I can certainly meet you if you live in Phoenix - Thanks!

I have a weekend 1 pass i can trade for weekend 2 email me nelz760@gmail.com

Lurker

Looking to TRADE my WEEKEND 2 PASS for a WEEKENED ONE pass

Email me ASAP and I'll respond ASAP: andrelackner@gmail.com

My passes are unopened and unregistered

I'm in Los Angeles and can drive to meetup

does anyone have 2 zone 7 shuttle passes that they could trade for 2 zone 6 passes???
    email me at paige_gail@hotmail.com
    Last edited by PaigeT; 04-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.

I have a weekend 2 pass with car camping. Unfortunately everyone else got weekend 1. Anyone willing to do a quick and easy swap of the two? Contact me on either Facebook or Twitter Steven Murillo or twitter.com/steben

I have a weekend 2 pass that I'm looking to trade for Weekend 1. Please hit me up if you're interested. My email is emalkoun@gmail.com

Default Re: PHX Area - Looking for Pair of Week 2 for Pair of Week 1

I have a weekend 2 pass and I'm interested in trading for weekend 1. Contact me at emalkoun@gmail.com

Are you still interested in swapping weekend 2 for 1? Contact me. emalkoun@gmail.com

I have a weekend 2, but need weekend 1. Still interested? Contact me at emalkoun@gmail.com

I have a weekend 2 pass that I'm looking to trade for Weekend 1. Please hit me up if you're interested. My email is emalkoun@gmail.com

Hey everyone,

So i don't feel like I'm the only one in this situation. I have a weekend 2 pass. However, a lot of my college classmates are going weekend 1. I'm looking for someone willing to trade their weekend 1 pass for weekend 2. Any takers? Contact me at emalkoun@gmail.com

I have a GA pass for Weekend 2 that I'm desperately ttrying to trade for a weeekend 1 pass so that I can be with my buddies. Shoot me an email if you're interested in a trade: bryanj.baum@gmail.com

Hey everyone. I am in the exact opposite position that I was last year. I have a weekend 2 pass that I NEEEEEED to trade for a weekend 1. Someone pleeeeease help! Thanks.
    05-12.2

I have 2x Weekend 2 GA passes along with car camping. I would like the same for Weekend 1. Let's be friends and trade, shall we?

I have (2) Weekend 2 passes that I need to swap for (2) weekend 1 passes when we get them in march. Message me if anyone is interested. Will possibly pay extra for the tickets too