Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The official "I DID NOT GET MY WEEKEND 1 TICKET AFTER WAITING 30+ MINUTES" thread

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default The official "I DID NOT GET MY WEEKEND 1 TICKET AFTER WAITING 30+ MINUTES" thread

Yep. I got in as soon as it let me after hitting F5 as fast as I could, waited and BOOM, they are sold out.

Default Re: The official "I DID NOT GET MY WEEKEND 1 TICKET AFTER WAITING 30+ MINUTES" thread

Same here, I had the clock pulled up and I entered the CAPTCHA within 7 seconds of the page going live. I also pulled it up on 3 devices, on 3 different internet connections, but no dice.
    Nothing can stop me now...

Default Re: The official "I DID NOT GET MY WEEKEND 1 TICKET AFTER WAITING 30+ MINUTES" thread

LAYAWAY.

Hope this doesn't happen to me for weekend 2...
    Did captcha at 11:00:32

And true that for layaway..

Quote Originally Posted by Tubesock Shakur View Post
    LAYAWAY.
    Not all of us can plan our lives six months in advance. Thanks.

Your telling me! I think people that r on the email list should of been first just like smoke out does it! This is fucked but whateva and I'm still on standby for week 2

In the layaway in June, I think I waited 2-3 Hours.
    Coachella 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12[1+2], 13[1+2]

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

creep, you no get ticket?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

LAYAWAY.
    Who the fuck would have thought though. At that time I was financially unstable due to Bonnaroo and buying plane/concert tix to Outsidelands. The 1 weekend sold out in 6 days last year. I got in right away so I figured anyone who did that would have a chance.

MOTHERFUCKERS

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Groux View Post
    Not all of us can plan our lives six months in advance. Thanks.
    Then you shouldnt go to Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    creep, you no get ticket?
    C'mon Nik. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't. Don't rub it in, man. haha

On the bright side, I think a lot of group's plans are going to fall through due to their friends not getting tickets. I am down to fly solo if need be so it will work in my favor.

Using the ignore option for my first time in my 2 accounts 5 years of being on here

Post Re: The official "I DID NOT GET MY WEEKEND 1 TICKET AFTER WAITING 30+ MINUTES" thread

That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    C'mon Nik. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't. Don't rub it in, man. haha

On the bright side, I think a lot of group's plans are going to fall through due to their friends not getting tickets. I am down to fly solo if need be so it will work in my favor.
    thought maybe you were looking for a friend. not trying to push buttons. i think my friend is fucked.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Or you shouldn't be a pompous asshole. Seeing that your account was created less than a month ago, I can assure you I've been to more years than you. It sold out in 6 days last year, not 6 seconds.

We all saw this coming from a mile away. After 2010 sold out weeks in advance, it was obvious that Coachella was turning into a festival that would eventually sellout before a lineup. I think that will happen next year.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

i actually had 2 for my friends, then they declined 3 of my credit cards???? wtf is that

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeParade View Post
    i actually had 2 for my friends, then they declined 3 of my credit cards???? wtf is that
    Check your bank statement, people who were declined actually got charged, some multiple times.

Yes. I think presale or bust for next year and it'll stay that way...

Coachella ticket - weekend 1 - Apr 13-15 2012.
    Returns: Accepted
    13 Bids
    $811.91
    Free shipping Time left:2d 23h 18m

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    thought maybe you were looking for a friend. not trying to push buttons. i think my friend is fucked.
    No no, I know what you meant. I said that as a joke (haha) It's all good. I know I will have luck getting a pair at cost or slightly more. There are some good folks out there and I seen a lot of at cost sells on here last year

Or you shouldn't be a pompous asshole. Seeing that your account was created less than a month ago, I can assure you I've been to more years than you. It sold out in 6 days last year, not 6 seconds.
    Hahaha! It has sold out faster each year. Why would you risk it? It went from selling out after a few weeks in 2010, then selling out after 6 days in 2011. There's a pattern here somewhere, I know it...
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

i'm not giving up on wknd 1 yet

Sometimes I wish I was a heartless bitch so that I could scalp my ticket.

Here is to having a heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

I'm sitting in the waiting room for weekend 1 still, just in case.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Hahaha! It has sold out faster each year. Why would you risk it? It went from selling out after a few weeks in 2010, then selling out after 6 days in 2011. There's a pattern here somewhere, I know it...
    Shittier electronic music by the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman4321 View Post
    Shittier electronic music by the year?
    Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Again, I have a life where I can't plan six months advance... if you do, congrats, now STFU. WTF are you even in here for? This is a thread about people being frustrated by the now 55+ minute wait, the double and triple credit card charges, the credit card declines and other "kinks" in their plans to release tickets.

Stop being a troll, go post elsewhere. Either way, you're ignored so I really don't give a damn.

Again, I have a life where I can't plan six months advance... if you do, congrats, now STFU. WTF are you even in here for? This is a thread about people being frustrated by the now 55+ minute wait, the double and triple credit card charges, the credit card declines and other "kinks" in their plans to release tickets.

Stop being a troll, go post elsewhere. Either way, you're ignored so I really don't give a damn.
    QQ.

whiney pain in butt

It kind of already did this year. All regular tickets were sold out for weekend 1. just those with shuttle passes were available.