Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: SFchella 2012

  1. #31
    sarcastic fuckoff GeezrRckr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the oasis of reason
    Posts
    9,989

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    I second that. Indy or Mighty, since we're making requests.

  2. #32
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,919

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    my sfchella is starting to look fantastic. (though it is more of a california-chella). mazzy star, radiohead in santa barbara, gy!be in big sur, pulp, and maybe another gy!be show. really, give me a modeselektor date and I will be very happy.

  3. #33
    Coachella Junkie fikus222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    8,795

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    04/06 Mazzy Star at The Mystic Theater in Petaluma
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ SF Amoeba
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ The Chapel
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rfs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    10/29 PHISH @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    10/31 AlunaGeorge @ 1015 (?)
    11/29 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre
    03/01 Caribou @ The Fillmore (?)

  4. #34
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Mazzy Star @ The Regency Ballroom April 11


    Quote Originally Posted by fikus222 View Post
    04/06 Mazzy Star at The Mystic Theater in Petaluma
    I wonder why The Phoenix couldnt book her...

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie chiapet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle area
    Posts
    20,757

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    2/29 Jacques Lu Cont @ Vessel

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie fikus222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    8,795

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    4/16 Explosions in the Sky at the Palace of Fine Arts
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ SF Amoeba
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ The Chapel
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rfs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    10/29 PHISH @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    10/31 AlunaGeorge @ 1015 (?)
    11/29 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre
    03/01 Caribou @ The Fillmore (?)

  7. #37
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Walk The Moon, 2/9/2012 @ Fillmore
    Anna Sun EP is out!
    http://www.vevo.com/watch/walk-the-m...n/USRV81100083

  8. #38
    sarcastic fuckoff GeezrRckr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the oasis of reason
    Posts
    9,989

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    This thread is for bands that are playing Coachella, spammer. Who do you work for anyway? Just stop the promoting...it's annoying.

  9. #39
    Member andyforpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    golden gate park
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Dj shadow 4/28 regency ballroom
    6/24 deltron 3030 slim's
    6/29 baths great american music hall
    07/21 david byrne & st vincent fox theater
    07/26 the postal service greek theater
    07/31 run the jewels the independent
    08/09-11 outside lands music festival
    09/19-23 $ymbiosis gathering
    10/19-20 treasure island music festival

  10. #40
    sarcastic fuckoff GeezrRckr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the oasis of reason
    Posts
    9,989

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    My SanFranChella began last night with the Mazzy Star show in Petaluma. Sadly, I was underwhelmed by their performance. Hope just didn't seem to want to be there and kept asking for the lights to be turned down (even lower) and said maybe 2-3 things to the audience all night with one of those being "you guys are talking too much."

    There were some pretty nice moments (when the band took it to the trippy side of the songs), but all in all it was not much to write home about. Hopefully they just had a bad night and they will give a more energetic, heartfelt performance at Coachella. It will be interesting to see what slot/tent they get. They definitely are not worth seeing at night, imo.

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,919

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    Hope just didn't seem to want to be there and kept asking for the lights to be turned down (even lower) and said maybe 2-3 things to the audience all night with one of those being "you guys are talking too much."
    did that surprise you?

  12. #42

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    My SanFranChella began last night with the Mazzy Star show in Petaluma. Sadly, I was underwhelmed by their performance. Hope just didn't seem to want to be there and kept asking for the lights to be turned down (even lower) and said maybe 2-3 things to the audience all night with one of those being "you guys are talking too much."

    There were some pretty nice moments (when the band took it to the trippy side of the songs), but all in all it was not much to write home about. Hopefully they just had a bad night and they will give a more energetic, heartfelt performance at Coachella. It will be interesting to see what slot/tent they get. They definitely are not worth seeing at night, imo.
    Caught Mazzy Star in Santa Cruz Tuesday night. Overall, I enjoyed the performance. As usually, Hope doesn't seem into performing for a crowd.

  13. #43
    sarcastic fuckoff GeezrRckr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the oasis of reason
    Posts
    9,989

    Default Re: SFchella 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    did that surprise you?
    I guess a bit. I knew they/she weren't known to chat up the crowd, but the level of disinterest left me feeling a bit antagonistic. How was last night?

    And, not that it hasn't already been discussed to death, Radiohead in San Jose last night was really solid. Their production is going to blow the palm trees off the polo fields.

Similar Threads

  1. Gus Gus for 2012!
    By SONR801 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. RUN DMC 2012
    By EastLos01 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. No RVs in 2012 :(
    By wstsidela in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. VIP in 2012
    By Courtney in forum Questions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:56 AM
  5. Ott for 2012
    By Bomboclat in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •