Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA!

Default Re: SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    They were just puppets for ultra clown.

Just like Tiesto was...any festival on the beach in Miami with the trend of the year will sell out.
    It could have been any DJ or group.
    "Tiesto is the #1 DJ for several years according a magazine; he created house trance electro and cheese (dairy product not music genre)"

EDM FAKZ - By Sonicc

Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Since they publicly came out as Swedish House Mafia in 2010. Go anywhere in the world and they sell out arenas like they're giving away free tickets. It's a takeover no one could ever think possible. Madison Square Garden in 10 minutes? That's some Madonna shit. And take into consideration it's barely 2012, they barely publicly announced themselves as SHM 2 years ago, imagine where they will be in 10? The idea of it gives me goosebumps to be honest...
    "SHM is like Madonna and gays, since they came out in 2010, they will be doing erotica books in 2019"
    SHM FAKZ - By Sonicc

Quote Originally Posted by DANCE MAGIC View Post
    learn to spell, homophobe.
    also, learn to hear.
    Congratulations, you were able to spot out a spelling error. At least you're knowledgeable about something...

What's Popular =/= What's Right

N'SYNC used to sell out areas pretty quickly too.
    Used to, this is 2012...

Used to, this is 2012...
    yeah, you aren't getting my point.

Just because someone can sell a lot of tickets doesn't mean their music is any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    you shut your whorish mouth when talking about the sea king.

Just because someone can sell a lot of tickets doesn't mean their music is any good.
    Really, since when? Because you don't like it, that's a completely different story. If the music was bad, then it wouldn't sell tickets. Who are you to judge anyone's opinions on music? I'm basing what I'm saying from facts, and the facts are Swedish House Mafia are the new voice of EDM. PERIOD!

By your logic, in 1999, N'SYNC was the greatest collection of musicians the world had ever seen.

"YOURE WRONG BRO"

SHM FAKZ - By Sonicc

SonicC Owns.

By your logic, in 1999, N'SYNC was the greatest collection of musicians the world had ever seen.
    PERIOD!

Really, since when? Because you don't like it, that's a completely different story. If the music was bad, then it wouldn't sell tickets. Who are you to judge anyone's opinions on music? I'm basing what I'm saying from facts, and the facts are Swedish House Mafia are the new voice of EDM. PERIOD!
    Actually counter fact: If they were the new voice of EDM - then why did skrillex/a-trak/diplo get the magazine cover as the "Dance Dance Evolution"? and not SHM?

wait...they weren't?
    Fri: Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Explosions In the Sky, M83, Amon Tobin, the Rapture, GIRLS, Frank Ocean, Yuck, Neon Indian, Breakbot, WU LYF, Other Lives, EMA
    Sat: Radiohead, Bon Iver, Andrew Bird, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, SBTRKT, Sub Focus, Flying Lotus, Destroyer, the Head & the Heart, tUnE-yArDs, Gary Clark Jr., Dragonette
    Sun: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, At the Drive-In, Justice, Beirut, the Weeknd, DJ Shadow, Santigold, Gotye, Real Estate, Le Butcherettes, Metronomy

If the music was bad, then it wouldn't sell tickets.
    Nickelback. Garth Brooks. The Backstreet Boys. Miley Cyrus.

Crap cheese house music like Tiesto and SHM was the reason I stayed away from electronic music for years. It wasn't until I went to Coachella in 09 that I realized there was actually something to it. I don't know very much about "edm" but I know enough to realize that SHM (and the like) are the some of the corniest teenybopper pieces of crap ever. I would rather have Beiber play Coachella then this soul-less, cheesy, fake, overproduced garbage. There's absolutely nothing to it. Sonicc is exactly the kind of person that would listen to this trash. I can't decide what's more annoying and predictable, Sonicc or everything that he listens to. Freaking douche bags. It's all just douche bag music. douche bag.

"Justin Timberlake is on his way to an Oscar because he was in N'SYNC, the SHM will become a trio of the worlds greatest filmmakers in 2017 and take over the academy"

SHM FAKZ - By Sonicc

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Crap cheese house music like Tiesto and SHM was the reason I stayed away from electronic music for years. It wasn't until I went to Coachella in 09 that I realized there was actually something to it. I don't know very much about "edm" but I know enough to realize that SHM (and the like) are the some of the corniest teenybopper pieces of crap ever. I would rather have Beiber play Coachella then this soul-less, cheesy, fake, overproduced garbage. There's absolutely nothing to it. Sonicc is exactly the kind of person that would listen to this trash. I can't decide what's more annoying and predictable, Sonicc or everything that he listens to. Freaking douche bags. It's all just douche bag music. douche bag.
    "SHM invented trash, so technically its gold"
    SHM FAKZ - By Sonicc

Who's closing the Coachella main stage on Friday night? Probably the biggest spot for the ENTIRE festival since it is the day everyone has the most energy, that's right, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA.

Wait...I didn't know the set times were announced.
    Fri: Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Explosions In the Sky, M83, Amon Tobin, the Rapture, GIRLS, Frank Ocean, Yuck, Neon Indian, Breakbot, WU LYF, Other Lives, EMA
    Sat: Radiohead, Bon Iver, Andrew Bird, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, SBTRKT, Sub Focus, Flying Lotus, Destroyer, the Head & the Heart, tUnE-yArDs, Gary Clark Jr., Dragonette
    Sun: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, At the Drive-In, Justice, Beirut, the Weeknd, DJ Shadow, Santigold, Gotye, Real Estate, Le Butcherettes, Metronomy

Who's closing the Coachella main stage on Friday night? Probably the biggest spot for the ENTIRE festival
    Ok, that's just totally inaccurate. Now you're saying that Jack Johnson was billed higher than Prince? You just don't have any idea what you're talking about.

"Nickelback created alternative in the last 90s/early 2000s.
    Garth Brooks was so cool he made a younger version of himself to reinvent country for young folks
    The Backstreet Boys created boy bands long before there was things like Colour Me Badd or New Kids on the Block
    Miley Cyrus is a pop queen
    SHM created EDM"

SHM FAKZ by Sonicc

Ok, that's just totally inaccurate. Now you're saying that Jack Johnson was billed higher than Prince? You just don't have any idea what you're talking about.
    PERIOD!

"Derp derp derpy derp da derp sherp staferp"

SHM FAKZ - By Sonicc

LOL...Ya dude, his logic is sound. Last year : Kings of Leon > Everyone else...didn't you know that?

Seen trends come and glow. Seen kids wearin huge jncos...seen cholo ravers, seen Harry Perry in the Alexandria raving , seen anti rave specials on fox news every night, had tear gas and rubber bullets shot at me while waiting in line, seen swat teams drop in on ropes from helicopters break up a party, seen kids foaming , seizures, overdoses, broken into warehouses to throw partys, promoted, djd, emceed, break dancing, pop locking, liquid, had drinks and snorted blow or I with some of the dopest Djs to grace tables....seen vinyl transition to CDs, mixers turn to lap tops, boys wearing girls pants, goths, Elmo's and gangsters raving...

Just because very one is doing it and it's making money doesn't mean it is flourishing...

Do you think China is in good shape? Look how much china has grown ...everything around you is china...

And it's cheap. Fake...useless. The water is full of algae blooms, animals are dying, air is polluted, people are dying.
    (input pic of crowds in china)

Good art an music is born in times when scenes are not trendy and flourishing, when times in the scene are tough and only the people with heart are still doin it. When it is illegal and hated. When people do it for the love and not the money. That's when real talent comes forth. (insert pic of rock and roll 60s, punk rock 80s, hip hop 80s, techno 90s)

It's ok sonicc. It's not your fault.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 02-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.

I'm on my PERIOD!
    fixed

You think you can sip champagne, eat an apple, smoke a cuban, wear bathrobes and make a phone call if you weren't the #1 DJs in the world? FUCK NO. Swedish House Mafia are #1 baby.

You think you can sip champagne, eat an apple, smoke a cuban, wear bathrobes and make a phone call if you weren't the #1 DJs in the world?
    Those guys are lucky that DJing is not part of your criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Seen trends come and glow. Seen kids wearin huge jncos...seen cholo ravers, seen Harry Perry in the Alexandria raving , seen anti rave specials on fox news every night, had tea gas and rubber bullets shot at me while waiting in line, seen swat teams drop in on ropes from helicopters break up a party, seen kids foaming , seizures, overdoses, broken into warehouses to throw partys, promoted, djd, emceed, break dancing, pop locking, liquid, had drinks and snorted blow or I with some of the dopest Djs to grace tables....seen vinyl transition to CDs, mixers turn to lap tops, boys wearing girls pants, goths, Elmo's and gangsters raving...

Just because very one is doing it and it's making money doesn't mean it is flourishing...

Doyle think China is in good shape? Look how my china has grown ...everything around you is china...

And it's cheap. Fake...useless. The water is full of algae blooms, animals are dying, air is polluted, people are dying.
    (input pic of crowds in china)

Good art an music is born in times when scenes are not trendy and flourishing, when times in the scene are tough and only the people with heart are still doin it. When it is illegal and hated. When people do it for the love and not the money. That's when real talet comes forth. (insert pic of rock and roll 60s, punk rock 80s, hip hop 80s, techno 90s)

It's ok sonicc. It's not your fault.

Actually thats not a cuban cigar.

Didn't? Or can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
    Didn't? Or can't?
    Yes I can read. How else would I know that you're slightly challenged.