Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: RADIOHEAD

Default Re: RADIOHEAD

Sorry for spamming this in every RH thread, but need to sell our extra tix to San Jose show:

My friend & I managed to get Floor tix from Waste when they released some extras last week, so we each have single seats to sell.

Mine is Sec 211 Row 8, the other is Sec 216. Both hard tickets, selling for face $85. I'm in Fremont, but my friend's in Sac, so prolly have to meet us at the show for that one. PM me if interested.
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
    Wow, that's fucking amazing. If only I wasn't 11 at the time haha.
    I was at the SB date that year, which had pretty much the same setlist plus a Neil Young cover. I would say that the '08 and '12 tours are much more fun and more satisfying. Every time Radiohead puts out more albums, it's like adding a new facet to a jewel.

Cinnamon Girl. That show was amazing.
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

What do you guys think of Packt like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box when played live? I am honestly love the song, it's one of my favorites, but when it's arranged live with guitars instead of synths, it kills it a bit for me. Am I crazy for saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by shermanoaksyo View Post
    I was at the SB date that year, which had pretty much the same setlist plus a Neil Young cover. I would say that the '08 and '12 tours are much more fun and more satisfying. Every time Radiohead puts out more albums, it's like adding a new facet to a jewel.
    I'm just a little bummed that there isn't more Kid A in these newer setlists. I've just recently caught up and listened to some of King of Limbs, and it's fantastic, but Kid A will always be my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by elephant6! View Post
    What do you guys think of Packt like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box when played live? I am honestly love the song, it's one of my favorites, but when it's arranged live with guitars instead of synths, it kills it a bit for me. Am I crazy for saying that?
    Yes.

I'm just a little bummed that there isn't more Kid A in these newer setlists. I've just recently caught up and listened to some of King of Limbs, and it's fantastic, but Kid A will always be my favorite.
    Half isn't enough?

I suppose you're right, but I'd kill to hear "Optimistic" live, it's probably my all-time favorite. But I also understand how unrealistic it is to think that they're gonna be playing that.

i can't wait to cry to them live...i'll have chills the whole time, radiohead takes me back to my lowest of low to the highest of high days...its put so much impact on my life i dont know how i'll hold myself together when i'll be listening to thom yorke's voice live...the sound will probably take me to another world where everything is just so pure...i just want them to play any song except for any track off of pablo honey...even creep
    Last edited by bettycarolyn; 03-21-2012 at 10:22 AM.

I'd love to hear Optimistic.

But I really want to hear more than 1 Bends' track at chella. Hoping for Just or Nice Dream. Or My Iron Lung.

YES to Just, Nice Dream or My Iron Lung. Love any of thoese 3. I'd love to see High and Dry too.
    They never ever seem to play that live. I don't think i've seen it on a setlist since the tour for the bends.

I suppose you're right, but I'd kill to hear "Optimistic" live, it's probably my all-time favorite. But I also understand how unrealistic it is to think that they're gonna be playing that.
    "Optimistic" was a staple on the 2008 tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    "Optimistic" was a staple on the 2008 tour.
    True. They played it at the St. Louis show I went to. So ya never know.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Radiohead is terrible.

THIS IS WHY

Thumbs down Re: RADIOHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    Radiohead is terrible.

THIS IS WHY
    and this coming from someone whose got Lil Wayne as their pic and name.... Okay
    Last edited by bettycarolyn; 03-22-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    I'd love to hear Optimistic.

But I really want to hear more than 1 Bends' track at chella. Hoping for Just or Nice Dream. Or My Iron Lung.
    plz plz plz
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by aguadulce View Post
    YES to Just, Nice Dream or My Iron Lung. Love any of thoese 3. I'd love to see High and Dry too.
    They never ever seem to play that live. I don't think i've seen it on a setlist since the tour for the bends.
    I'd be very content if we only got one from the Bends and that one was Street Spirit. The Bends would be fantastic too. Or, really, any of the other tracks.
    Darkside (1/25)
    Oneohtrix Point Never (2/7)
    Four Tet (3/7) / Voices from the Lake (live) (3/7)
    London Grammar (3/25)
    Trentemoller (4/5)
    Factory Floor (4/15)
    Coachella (4/18-4/20)
    Haxan Cloak (5/15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettycarolyn View Post
    and this coming from someone whose got Lil Wayne as their pic and name.... Okay
    successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Ahhh, "Nice Dream" would be awesome.
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

db cant wait for radiohead

I just saw their set in glendale Arizona. Fantastic set. They played kid A and the king of limbs tracks sound great live

I didnt know this thraed kind of died because of the douchebag who added a question mark.

Thank you for resurrecting it, you will receive one strand of Thom Yorke's ass hair in the mail.

That other thread was completely unnecessary. They should've just looked up a thread about Radiohead favorites. There's gotta be some on here.

Anyway, more on topic, anyone else upset by the lack of The Bends tunes on their tour? I was hoping Fake Plastic Trees and Just would make an appearance. It's good to see Street Spirit on there but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    You're like a freedom fighter, but for pointless shit.
    COACHELLA 2013 - Rick James

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

let's wait to see what happens in seattle before we act like we know what they're playing at coachella.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

It'd be kind of random, but hearing Pearly would be great. Sorry if someone already said that.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbico View Post
    That other thread was completely unnecessary. They should've just looked up a thread about Radiohead favorites. There's gotta be some on here.

Anyway, more on topic, anyone else upset by the lack of The Bends tunes on their tour? I was hoping Fake Plastic Trees and Just would make an appearance. It's good to see Street Spirit on there but still...
    Of course. But the sets of the tour are much better than the Roseland sets in September. Still going to be great, even if they don't play "Street Spirit" (which they very likely might not).
    Friday: Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Broken Bells, Girl Talk, Haim, Bryan Ferry
    Saturday: Lorde, Empire of the Sun, Fatboy Slim, Nas, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, CHVRCHES, Mogwai, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, The Internet
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Neutral Milk Hotel, Disclosure, Chance the Rapper, Starfucker, Superchunk, Poolside
    ----
    Robert DeLong - The Independent - Jan 28
    Mad Caddies - Slim's - Feb 8
    St. Vincent - Fox Theatre - March 22

I saw them a month ago in Phoenix, amazing show. Can't wait to see them again! I just hope they play a lot of their old stuff

Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was