Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Refused Are Not Fucking Dead

Default Re: Refused Are Not Fucking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Media Blitz View Post
    I DECIDE HOW TOUGH SOMEONE IS BY THEIR AVATAR DUDE!

so you're a pussy? Awesome.

God bless the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Just watched the "Refused Are Fucking Dead" documentary. It got me even more excited that they are together again, have gotten past all their past issues, and after 14 years and are ready to do a few more shows.

I AM NO PUSSY! I AM A DICK THAT JAMS ASSHOLES! YOU ARE A VAGINA WHO PROBABLY LISTENS TO TRASH TALK!

I'm surprised no one succumbed to this one yet...

...CAN I SCREAM???!!!
    "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge"

what're the odds the main stage goes refused->black keys->shm? almost zero? ok just thought i'd ask... was hoping to avoid the inevitable amon tobin conflict. that's going to suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

If your intentions are to mosh and try to elbow people in the face, you're dumb and will probably get knocked out yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    This is a muthafucking jam right here. Do you guys even get laid?

you forgot about pulp

yes yes i did. damnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

Quote Originally Posted by Highly Refined Pirate View Post
    If your intentions are to mosh and try to elbow people in the face, you're dumb and will probably get knocked out yourself.
    OMG MOSHING DURING A HARDCORE BAND, CALL THE LA WEEKLY THIS IS BIG NEWS

We dance to all the wrong songs, we enjoy all the wrong moves....

Here's hoping I get the opportunity to dance, watch & enjoy this amazing band without some pseudo -
    macho douchebag trying to be tough by elbowing me in the face. That is not cool .

I love all the internet tough guys in here, this is why people make fun of Refused.
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Internet tough guys talking about Refused reminds me of my favorite review of anything, ever:

http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/.../rating2190069

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma Del Mar View Post
    Internet tough guys talking about Refused reminds me of my favorite review of anything, ever:

Thank you for that.
    "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge"

Bahaha. That is awesome. With that being said... I am going to g o crazy during Refused's set. If they schedule Refused against The Black Keys or Swedish House Mafia, it should get rid of all the douchebags... wich should make for a crowd full of seasoned veterans who know how to handle themselves in a mosh pit and aren't just people who want to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

'every hipsters favorite nu-metal band'

Soon..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma View Post
    'every hipsters favorite nu-metal band'
    So true

amazing

Lurker

My most anticipated set. Can't believe this is happening.

Wed. April 18, The Warfield, San Francisco....Refused w/ The Hives, The Bronx

of all the coachella lineups ever released, there has never been one where i've had to actually stop reading the poster due to excitement over one band. i saw refused on the poster and i fucking lost it. i didnt finish reading the rest of the lineup until about an hour later. to me this is a holy grail reunion right here

long live refused

Quote Originally Posted by vulcandeathgrip View Post
    We dance to all the wrong songs, we enjoy all the wrong moves....

Here's hoping I get the opportunity to dance, watch & enjoy this amazing band without some pseudo -
    macho douchebag trying to be tough by elbowing me in the face. That is not cool .
    In the process of dancing to a hardcore band, people get hit in various parts of their body, including the face. If you don't know this you didn't grow up into hardcore or punk, or you grew up in Burbank with suprefan and probably liked all that valley nonsense.

As for actually targeting anyone, I am trolling you assclowns to the max extent. I will be going apeshit and I hope everyone around me goes apeshit. Either way, when Refused plays, you'll either be having a great time with me or on serious bum out mode when I smash into you and break the molly's in your pocket. This is my only non-PLUR moment for the entire weekend, the rest of it I'll be melting on psychedelics and nice to everyone, don't ruin it by being a cheesedick hipster who's too cool to have fun.

Believe me I grew up as far from Burbank as you can get & I have been into hardcore for over 20 years.
    You can do what ever pleases you during their set, as long as you don't negatively effect my experience I couldn't give a fuck. If you feel that the most generic response to hardcore possible ( ie acting like a dick ) is what you want to do then go for it. I too will be doing my thing, which includes dancing but I also am enough of a nerd to actually want to see & observe the band.
    Goodluck to you, I hope you manage to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove, I will be enjoying the experience in the way I choose. Should you "smash into " me whilst just having fun then I have no problem with that. If you are intentionally being a dick then I will have a problem with that.

dancing/moshing is one thing. intentionally hurting people just to hurt them/earn +5 tough guy points is another. im going to go on thinking everyone here is of the former group

on that note please dear god dont put them on the main/outdoor stage! i dont see how this could work other than in the gobi/mojave. they'll pull a big group, hard to say how big but i cant imagine it would warrant use of one of the big stages. also i think most of us would probably agree that there would be a bit of a disconnect feeling seeing them on one of the bigger stages with all that space between them and the crowd and all of the people waiting for XXXXXXXX band to go on wondering "WHAT IS THIS LOUD ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC?! ITS JUST SCREAMING!!! AND THAT BEAT! UGH!!! WHEN DOES LAWRENCE WELK COME ON?!"

paul and crew know whats up, im sure they'll do the right thing when they start working on the schedule

Yeah, please no outdoor stage, and please no stage-closing set. Refused would be best at 7 PM on the Mojave or Gobi. Once you get into the 9-12 hours, the hardcore punk, heavy guitars, take-everything-seriously spirit won't work as well with everyone on drugs and looking for visual fun.

And I really don't want to miss Amon Tobin...

Fuck this guy

Lurker

I don't give a fuck who is playing at the same time as Refused. I'm watching the greatest hardcore punk band of all time.

THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! THE NEW BEAT! Thank you.

dennis was already at coachella last year with the bloody beetroots it was great gonna be at this set fer sure

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that this is now my favorite review of anything, ever. That guy should write for Pitchfork.