Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1118

Thread: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

Default Re: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Big Pimpin'?

I think that was 2010 bro
    he did that "i dunna waaa yaa hurrr abowww mih, buuu aaa bitttt cane gita dolla outta mih" song <-----there may be typos in the lyrics i dunno, but im sure thats EXACTLY how 50 cent wrote them...haha

Big Pimpin'?

I think that was 2010 bro
    Ohhhh P.I.M.P. Forgot that was a different song. J did Pimpin in 2010. Also was sick.

That had to have been the most fun I have ever had at a show, and I've probably been to a thousand! It was like listening to my childhood/adolescence, and I could not have had a bigger smile on my face during the entire set as I danced my ass off. People around us were flipping out too, and everyone just seemed super happy, and there's nothing that can top that kind of energy. The weekend started out kind of questionable because even in my 5 layers of clothing I was FREEZING on Friday and Saturday which made it hard to be present and fully enjoy the experience. Thankfully, Sunday was gorgeous and closing it out with that performance made the ENTIRE trip worth it.

Bro, that's really cool that you went through the trouble, but there is an HD webcast rip out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Cool Re: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

Those people were dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    They were on the far side, so I couldn't have touched them, and there were so many of them and they were Famous People so it's not like they'd listen to me anyway. At one point someone yelled "get down VIP bitches" and one of the dudes in one of the entourages came back and looked like he was going to fight the Normal Dude Who Was Upset At Having His View Blocked By The Famous.
    I might be "The Normal Dude", it wasn't just "get off the stage bitch" either. I mentioned that multiple times and was harassing them pretty well. At one point some people behind me started throwing water bottles at them and when they turned around I would talk more shit. One of the VIP dudes threw his phone towards me / the crowd.

I did my part. Even though they didn't move, at least we made them feel like dicks like they should

Also much appreciation for the supporting water / water bottle throwers (I was just the trash talker)... I'll take some time to write up exactly what happened when i get some time. It was pretty epic and deserves some details haha.

Just uncase you are talking about a different crowd, this is where i was:
    Can't wait to see: Avicii, AWOLNATION, The Black Keys, Dr. Dre / Snoop Dogg, Dragonette, EMA, Feist, Flux Pavillion, Frank Ocean, Radiohead, Gotye, The Hives, Justice, Lissie, Nero, Pulp, R3hab, Sweedish House Mafia

I have to say this was one of the funnest sets I've ever seen. I've grown up listening to that west coast shit, so finally being able to see snoop and Dre was something else. I am disappointed that there wasn't more chronic songs but it doesn't matter because shit was still good. My friends and I were just getting down the whole entire time. It was so much fun. A good hip hop show just brings in a different vibe that just gets everyone going. So many highlights. The only real complaint is that I wish I would have brought more weed.

Ohh yeah and fuck those new songs.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ambient sounds View Post
    I have to say this was one of the funnest sets I've ever seen. I've grown up listening to that west coast shit, so finally being able to see snoop and Dre was something else. I am disappointed that there wasn't more chronic songs but it doesn't matter because shit was still good. My friends and I were just getting down the whole entire time. It was so much fun. A good hip hop show just brings in a different vibe that just gets everyone going. So many highlights. The only real complaint is that I wish I would have brought more weed.

Ohh yeah and fuck those new songs.
    the only shit i was legit offended by was 50 and 'drop it like it's hot'. the set was amazing, i just got done watching the youtube and i pretty much am in love all over again.

edit: i was also offended by my egregious shortage of marijuana. i had enough, but not enough so on and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

I've also have had Aint no fun in my head all week since Sunday. Singing "Guess whose back in motherfuckin house with a fat dick for yo motherfuckin mouth" to costumers at work isn't the best thing.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

personally, i've had after the gold rush on repeat in my brain since saturday. i hope it never goes away.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by deshawnbw View Post
    Those people were dicks.

I might be "The Normal Dude", it wasn't just "get off the stage bitch" either. I mentioned that multiple times and was harassing them pretty well. At one point some people behind me started throwing water bottles at them and when they turned around I would talk more shit. One of the VIP dudes threw his phone towards me / the crowd.

I did my part. Even though they didn't move, at least we made them feel like dicks like they should

Also much appreciation for the supporting water / water bottle throwers (I was just the trash talker)... I'll take some time to write up exactly what happened when i get some time. It was pretty epic and deserves some details haha.

Just uncase you are talking about a different crowd, this is where i was:
    wheres the link to the original photo without your amazing artwork????

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    personally, i've had after the gold rush on repeat in my brain since saturday. i hope it never goes away.
    same. incredible. as soon as it started my jaw fucking dropped.

Excited to see them perform

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015, SDCC 7/9-12/2015

I would have loved to of been there. It sounds like a great time was had by most people.

That was easily the most fun I've had at a show. I've been to plenty that were better musically, of course, but in terms of talking about pure spectacle nothing can come close to touching that. The crowd around me (including myself) was losing it to the point of hysteria at points (50 Cent coming out, Tupac obviously although some people just seemed confused, and my ears hurt from the screams when Em came out). Dre and Snoop were on top of their game and pure professionals. The band was tight. It was just absolutely perfect.

For those who were upset that Dre wasn't onstage the whole time, I think it goes back to Dre being more of a ring-leader than a star. His body of work is heavily focused on guest appearances and collaborations (there are several full length songs on 2001 where he doesn't rap one line). I think it is reasonable to expect that his shows were going to be similar...giving everybody else plenty of time to shine.

Also thought it was funny that the chief complaints about this set (too short, no underground fan favorites, too many guests that took away from Dre) are the EXACT opposite complaints about Kanye last year (too rambling, Hey Mama and 808 and Heartbreaks songs killing the momentum, not enough guests).

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post

Wiz don't smoke blunts.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    the only shit i was legit offended by was 50 and 'drop it like it's hot'. the set was amazing, i just got done watching the youtube and i pretty much am in love all over again.

edit: i was also offended by my egregious shortage of marijuana. i had enough, but not enough so on and so forth.

all i could think about was thomthom while "drop it like it's hot" was playing. he would have been in heaven.

Such a great fucking show.
    August 24 & 25: FYF Fest

I spazzed out at this set. I didn't give a fuck if I embarrassed myself. Awesome weekend, but this was the most fun I had!

Lurker

Depends on the customers and your work, wouldn't you say?

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by ambient sounds View Post
    I've also have had Aint no fun in my head all week since Sunday. Singing "Guess whose back in motherfuckin house with a fat dick for yo motherfuckin mouth" to costumers at work isn't the best thing.
    Depends on the customers and your work, wouldn't you say?

So did they keep all the swearing in the webcast? I didn't watch Jay-Z or Kanye but I'd imagine this was the filthiest headliner yet.

My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

So did they keep all the swearing in the webcast? I didn't watch Jay-Z or Kanye but I'd imagine this was the filthiest headliner yet.
    The webcast was uncensored.