Thread: ROOMS FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA

Smile ROOMS FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA

SORRY....ALL ROOMS ARE FILLED! WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME AND STAYS SAFE! DAVE AND DEBBIE
    Last edited by daveanddebbie; 01-24-2012 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Rooms booked

Default Re: ROOMS FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA

I'm interested, but I strictly keep Kosher, so I'd prefer a "pareve" meal of bagels, lox, and cream cheese. I'm a little particular about my coffee too, Jamaican Blue Mountain or nothing. I also have a sick DJ setup with subs, and because of my meth addiction I prefer to come back after the show and play my music all night and keep the tunes going. Don't worry though, I only play gabber, so its rhythmic repetitiveness will lull you to sleep. I do need a 220V hookup for that however.

As a minor aside, I also have tuberculosis. The doctor says its dormant, but its best if others keep their distance. I have a dust mask I use to help prevent the spread, and so far its worked great, at least I think so.

Lastly, price wise, the amount is fine, although I'd prefer to pay in installments if possible. I've been laid off recently (eff the 1%!) and unemployment is primarily being used for my gym membership (need to stay healthy!). So if you can finance me say over 6 months I'll totally give you extra. Or, if you'd prefer, I can make some really cool Kandi necklaces and put your name with hearts and glow in the dark beads and such as compensation. My friends like theirs.

I know this seems like a lot, especially my being jewish, but hopefully we can work this thing out! Can't wait to meet my new roomies!
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

Making kandi takes time AND love

Two things which are definitely not free

Hi Dave and Debbie,

Interested in renting a room for 2, just my friend and I. Please message me and we can discuss further (2nd weekend of Coachella is what we need).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    I'm interested, but I strictly keep Kosher, so I'd prefer a "pareve" meal of bagels, lox, and cream cheese. I'm a little particular about my coffee too, Jamaican Blue Mountain or nothing. I also have a sick DJ setup with subs, and because of my meth addiction I prefer to come back after the show and play my music all night and keep the tunes going. Don't worry though, I only play gabber, so its rhythmic repetitiveness will lull you to sleep. I do need a 220V hookup for that however.

As a minor aside, I also have tuberculosis. The doctor says its dormant, but its best if others keep their distance. I have a dust mask I use to help prevent the spread, and so far its worked great, at least I think so.

Lastly, price wise, the amount is fine, although I'd prefer to pay in installments if possible. I've been laid off recently (eff the 1%!) and unemployment is primarily being used for my gym membership (need to stay healthy!). So if you can finance me say over 6 months I'll totally give you extra. Or, if you'd prefer, I can make some really cool Kandi necklaces and put your name with hearts and glow in the dark beads and such as compensation. My friends like theirs.

I know this seems like a lot, especially my being jewish, but hopefully we can work this thing out! Can't wait to meet my new roomies!

I've read a lot of funny things on this board, but this...this is horrible. Kept waiting for it to be funny like a lot of the other stuff on here, but it never came. Oh well.

Oh, also, I can personally vouch for Dave and Deb. We stayed there last year and had such a good experience, we booked reservations this year as we packed our car to leave last year. Coffee and donuts in the AM. Offers of getting the grill going and stuff when we got back in the PM. This will be my 6th coachella and 3rd different place camping. Going forward, my group and I will be staying with Dave and Deb every year as long as they'll allow us.

We now have one room available for each weekend!! We have rented one room for each weekend! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email at daveanddebb@msn.com Thanks and have a GREAT time!!!!! Debbie and Dave
    Last edited by daveanddebbie; 01-19-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Just rented second room for weekend 2! Only one room left for weekend 1! Thanks! Debbie

As I was going to post that we were booked, I had a cancellation for the room for weekend one! It is in a beautiful home, and should go fast, so please don't hesitate in calling! You can also email us at daveanddebb@msn.com Thanks and have a GREAT time!!!!! Debbie and Dave

We have stayed with them in the past and although we missed out on a room this year, we are camping with them instead! They are great, fun people! If you have the chance to stay with them, we highly recommend it!!

Is that last room still available?