Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1558

Thread: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Oh, yeah. You know absolute shit about this message board then. Welcome!
    No, I know absolute shit about all internet message boards.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Years Attended: 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

"Vulgar" and "rude": two words only ever used by tightass dorks that no one worth hanging out with would ever associate with.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Potential membership barred for gross spelling errors.
    Well I'm going to only be in the bay area three times this year and all three times I'll be busy so I'll have to aim for next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Just because it's a public forum doesn't mean shit. Look, Greg and I are friends, but even if I lived in the Bay Area I know he'd never let me attend because I'd bang his girlfriend. We both know this. So we meet in other circumstances. In Xanman's case, him and Greg aren't friends but Greg doesn't want to be humiliated in front of his girlfriend by her thinking that he would possibly associate with people like that. And rightly so.
    I would be ashamed if anyone knows I would possibly associate myself with someone who admits they would act like this in person. Yet you can call me ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    "Vulgar" and "rude": two words only ever used by tightass dorks that no one worth hanging out with would ever associate with.
    douche and bag, with their powers combined they create RotationSlimWang.

Demands that this be a civil, community oriented place because he wants it this way, and doesn't understand humor. What a great addition to the board!

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Demands that this be a civil, community oriented place because he wants it this way, and doesn't understand humor. What a great addition to the board!
    and here I was thinking I was being witty pulling in a cult reference. Dammit when will I learn.

PS. Sorry for late response. Was playing some vidja games. Don't want you to think I stopped caring about my only friends.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

I want to know what those Gorillaz D sides were cus they were awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    I do as well, those tracks were great. Little help, Ed?
    68 state (b-side to feel good inc)
    doncamatic (non album track)
    empire ants paul harris & paul rogers vocal mix (b-side to doncamatic)
    911 (non album track)

their g-sides and d-sides cds contain healthy collections of equally good or better non album material. I recommend them if you would like to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRobot View Post
    Go take your group updates somewhere private if you aren't accepting the public anymore.
    Um, we did, you dolt. Did you not see the link in the post DIRECTLY above your's? And we've always been IRL friends. Did you miss that post, too? Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. I can feel your blood pressure rising.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRobot View Post
    You wished for someone to get stabbed.

PS.Admitting you are a grammar Nazi is basically admitting you like to stroke your e-peen. Seriously, you try to say you are nice but equate yourself to some form of a Nazi.
    First time to the internet, huh? That's called hyperbole, you've probably never heard of it because you're not as cool & worldly as we are.

And nazis were nice as fuck, I'm not sure what you're insinuating. Haven't you seen that great shot of those friendly Nazis playing kittens? Clearly, the Zionist propaganda machine known as the American media has greatly misled you.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Well I'm going to only be in the bay area three times this year and all three times I'll be busy so I'll have to aim for next year.
    Well, you're welcome to come on over and join us, man, we'd be happy to have you.
    Last edited by greghead; 03-10-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Please do not move this discussion into a private group.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I mean, there's not much more to discuss. Unless some other asshole lurker wants to read only the last few pages of a thread that's been active for over a year and start trying to regulate how we operate on this forum and in our personal lives.

Sorry I'm late to the party on this.

I just want to get this straight: Greg no longer wants people he does NOT know on a personal level coming over to HIS place, and now people that he does NOT know are throwing hissy fits because they can no longer walk into a place where they do NOT know the host?

Seriously, Greg, I don't get why you no longer want to open your house (that's full of expensive stuff) to complete strangers and spend a lot of money on snacks for these strangers to eat. It's not like strangers ever damage or steal anything.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Please do not move this discussion into a private group.
    Oh shit, I knew I was forgetting someone.

Don't worry, this thread will remain. We've just gone to ground for a bit until all these weirdo lurkers lose interest in a month and stop logging in. Now, is it me or has this year's monkey season been especially awful?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I just want to get this straight: Greg no longer wants people he does NOT know on a personal level coming over to HIS place, and now people that he does NOT know are throwing hissy fits because they can no longer walk into a place where they do NOT know the host?
    I know, Robin, Jennie and I have been laughing our asses off at the warped sense of entitlement from these people whom we've never even heard of and have a whole 30 posts to their names. "Well, you're running a private little group in a thread with a very welcoming, public title. You're a dick for changing your mind! I wanted to come to this, but you're just MEAN boo hoo hoo!" Hahahaha, priceless.
    Last edited by greghead; 03-11-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Oh, no.. I didn't want an invite (but thank you for inviting me). This has just been a solidly entertaining thread over the last few days.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

We'll do our best to keep the trolls coming back.

Using our real life names is a good way to anger them. Because, how dare we?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Could we get back to talking and my dick in Greg's girlfriend?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

As long as having your names involved in xanmans stuffed animal tea parties doesn't bother you.

Also using real names allows us to find gems like this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QRwcN6YOL2Q

Sure.

Someone's got a new fan ...

I'm just attempting to amuse myself no fan here I hate you all honestly . Run on sentence was on purpose .

Ha. I'm just giving you a hard time, man. I actually got a good chuckle out of your "Xanman tea party" comment. Mostly because you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    As long as having your names involved in xanmans stuffed animal tea parties doesn't bother you.
    See, we've already met him, he already knows our names, so using them on this thread isn't going to worsen the situation.

You people are mean on the internet. You don't deserve to listen to records together.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    You people are mean on the internet. You don't deserve to listen to records together.
    I'll fucking sock a shark-horse like a moggafog.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    This isn't facebook. I accepted his friend request here. If you want to coachella message board friend me, cool. If you want to be the person I pass the blunt to, don't bother. I've got plenty of people trying to get their hits of my stash already. Chances are, you have much less to offer than they do.
    Last edited by Zafocaine; 03-12-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Haha, this thread's rating is down to one star! Yes! All of you sniveling children are too much for me, hahaha, bravo on taking the time to rate.

I had no idea we could rate threads, I just rated and I couldn't decide between 1 stars or 5 stars. In the end I just had to vote 5 stars

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Haha, this thread's rating is down to one star! Yes! All of you sniveling children are too much for me, hahaha, bravo on taking the time to rate.
    As if you needed further proof of the loserdom.