Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1534

Thread: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

  1. #1201
    Coachella Junkie chiapet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle area
    Posts
    20,721

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Thank you for hosting for all this time, Greg. I'm sure it was a lot to take on to invite internet strangers to your place each month. I know I wouldn't do it.

  2. #1202
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread


    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  3. #1203
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,109

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Actually, yes. All but one or two special events at Heidi's. A kind offer you made, but all but one or two of us actually live in San Francisco. And of those I think only one of us has a car, so heading out to wherever you live isn't really easier for anybody.

    Founder's meeting was good. We had a good discussion about this club and its future.
    There will be a BART stop near my place opening in 2014/2015.... FYI. Hehehe.

  4. #1204
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Xanman, tell me honestly: have you been diagnosed with a personality disorder that explains why you don't seem to notice the way you make people feel? Or are you just a fucking asshole? Because if you're not autistic, somebody really needs to get through to you that your methodology for making friends is ALL fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  5. #1205
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Like, do you just not believe people when they point out things you do that are annoying? I know you think it's cute and all that even though we all try and tell you to stop fucking posting annoying pictures of yourself, you then say to yourself that we're just making up stuff to pick on you about, but doesn't it ever occur to you that maybe when everyone tells you you have an irritating personality you should, like... think about it? Maybe take their suggestions to heart and consider working on your personality?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  6. #1206
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,640

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Yeah, Xanman do us favors like fix our computers or something that way we can endure you more easily.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  7. #1207
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Oh hey look, Getbetter wants to get a fucking attitude again. I'm sure in no way is this going to work out poorly for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  8. #1208
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,640

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Wht r u talk aboot?
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  9. #1209
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Hey look, Xanman, someone came to your defense. Another mentally deficient chromosomal fuckup. Maybe you two can hang out together and ponder aimlessly about why everyone you meet seems to think that you're annoying and moronic respectively. Just two fucking idiots hanging out together parrying back and forth.

    "I don't know why everyone tries to pretend that they don't like me, lots of people like me, look I have pictures to prove that they like me."
    "Yeah totally, I hate how on the board people try and pretend that I sound stupid just because everything that comes out of my mouth is stupid and I have a fifth-grader's grasp of my native language. I mean sure, I failed out of every remedial class I was ever put in but I think my parents were just having a laugh when they cried in frustration over my inability to form a coherent thought. Just because I'm in my 20s and I can't talk better than Colorado Ron, that's nothing to worry about."
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  10. #1210
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    It's flattering how often you think about me Randy. Truly.

    I've got love for everyone here except for two members. I'm sorry if I ever made anyone "feel" anything negative if they didn't attack me first.

    We've been on this board for many years and I have recently made it more of a mission to meet some of you in person. The ones I have met already for the most part have (to me anyway) had nothing but nice things to say. Unfortunately, in the meantime some of you have formed a clique in a private group wherein you talk about me behind my back. I can't change that or the way those people feel about me currently. I most definitely won't stop posting photos or videos because of it. However, I would like the chance for ya'll to make an honest, unbiased opinion of me in person.

    It is your prerogative to decide to tell me to go fuck myself and keep hating me without that chance because this is America, fuck yeah. So, do what you want and I will do the same.




    (Sorry this conversation is in this thread, it really doesn't belong here)

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  11. #1211
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    ... so you don't see the overwhelming reaction of people to your bullshit as a collective, "Ugh" as being anything you should address whatsoever, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  12. #1212
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Don't you see how it's a little self-serving to constantly post pictures of your dumb fucking face all over the place? Especially when the face in question is seriously ugly? Have you no concern, no sympathy whatsoever for the eyeballs of humanity? You selfish fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  13. #1213
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,380

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Who else do you not like, Xan?

  14. #1214
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you've been on the board for six years and nobody's tried to meet you in person... they don't want to meet you in person? And that maybe by repeatedly trying to force the issue over and over again what you're doing is putting otherwise nice people who just don't like you in an awkward position? You know, like you could try to think of someone besides yourself for once in your life and realize, "Oh hey, by repeatedly forcing them to answer why they haven't invited me into this thing or friend requesting people ad nauseum, I'm kinda putting them out by making them have to tell me flat out that they don't like me when I should just take a fucking hint."
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  15. #1215
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,060

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyliediscope View Post
    Can we turn this into a reality show? Each contestant can be represented by a record that we shatter during the elimination.
    I like this idea! And Court, I think we can work something out. I fucking LOVE pies.


    And kids, I'm not trying to be hurt anyone's feelings or be a dick, but I'm no longer in the mood to politely host strangers at my house. Sorry dudes. We spent the first year trying to really get this going and get people involved but, frankly, now that we've reached a critical mass and achieved fusion we don't actually need to add anymore elements or fuel to the mix. It's nothing personal against any single individual, I just don't want to be bothered opening my home to the internet anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  16. #1216
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Pussying out from the frank truth is exactly why delusions like his persist, Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  17. #1217
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you've been on the board for six years and nobody's tried to meet you in person... they don't want to meet you in person? And that maybe by repeatedly trying to force the issue over and over again what you're doing is putting otherwise nice people who just don't like you in an awkward position? You know, like you could try to think of someone besides yourself for once in your life and realize, "Oh hey, by repeatedly forcing them to answer why they haven't invited me into this thing or friend requesting people ad nauseum, I'm kinda putting them out by making them have to tell me flat out that they don't like me when I should just take a fucking hint."
    You may be speaking for a few people but don't make it out like you know the whole story.

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  18. #1218
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Xanman, there is no story. You're a jerkoff. That's not a story. It's a one-note neverending shriek of desperation.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  19. #1219
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Xanman, there is no story. You're a jerkoff. That's not a story. It's a one-note neverending shriek of desperation.
    In your limited scope, I can see exactly how you would reach that conclusion. Cheers.

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  20. #1220
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    You can't even blame Xanman. He's a douchebag. I blame the rest of society for not being blunt enough to get through to the vermin weirdo.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  21. #1221
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,060

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Pussying out from the frank truth is exactly why delusions like his persist, Greg.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    You may be speaking for a few people but don't make it out like you know the whole story.
    Huh? There is no story and if there was it would go like this: You and all the other weirdo randoms want to come over and a decision was made against it. The end. We don't owe you an explanation or anything else. Fact is, people don't want you over. Same with all the other weirdos. Stop playing the victim and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  22. #1222
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    It's pathetic that the so called "leader" of this club turned out to be such a sheep. I expected a real man out of you Greg.

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  23. #1223
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,199

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Holy fucking shit, dude. People are not obligated to give you a chance in real life if they find you to be a pestering, desperate annoyance on the internet, despite your heartfelt claim that other people you've met like you in person. It's a shame that YOU don't understand that coming into a thread or harassing other people on facebook demanding that you deserve a chance is delusional and imposing. You are assuming far too much about Greg's personal decision on who he lets into his house.

    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  24. #1224
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Holy fucking shit, dude. People are not obligated to give you a chance in real life if they find you to be a pestering, desperate annoyance on the internet, despite your heartfelt claim that other people you've met like you in person. It's a shame that YOU don't understand that coming into a thread or harassing other people on facebook demanding that you deserve a chance is delusional and imposing. You are assuming far too much about Greg's personal decision on who he lets into his house.
    I'm not assuming anything. It's all laid out right here. No one is obligated to do anything. I use Facebook chat because I hate the messager on here. It's really not as strange as you claim it to be.

    I also apologized for this conversation being in here earlier.

    I've often realized that I bring out the worst in some of you on here and this conversation really proves it. For where would BARC be if it weren't for an initial meeting of internet weirdos?

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  25. #1225

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    I've got a pad in the South Bay. You guys should come over so I can have you all for dinner.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Years Attended: 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012

  26. #1226
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    I'm not assuming anything. It's all laid out right here. No one is obligated to do anything. I use Facebook chat because I hate the messager on here. It's really not as strange as you claim it to be.

    I also apologized for this conversation being in here earlier.

    I've often realized that I bring out the worst in some of you on here and this conversation really proves it. For where would BARC be if it weren't for an initial meeting of internet weirdos?
    Once again, here's the problem--this is not the worst in us. This is just the normal reaction any human would have to you being a total fucking asshole. The fact that it took these bozos eighteen rounds of my prodding and poking before they finally tried to talk to you honestly shows that they're not only not at their worst, they're actually doing everything they can to try to be gentle and kind with you.

    But that is a mistake. Mental defectives don't understand kindness, they understand force.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  27. #1227
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Holy fucking shit, dude. People are not obligated to give you a chance in real life if they find you to be a pestering, desperate annoyance on the internet, despite your heartfelt claim that other people you've met like you in person. It's a shame that YOU don't understand that coming into a thread or harassing other people on facebook demanding that you deserve a chance is delusional and imposing. You are assuming far too much about Greg's personal decision on who he lets into his house.
    It is true that you're a dumb cunt, but I can't disagree with this. Also... FUCK THESE PEOPLE. Who cares what some internet gang thinks of you? Go to literally any other public forum, and you'll find the same people running the same games. It's nothing special at all.

    Xan, you have nothing to prove to these people. That you even try shows how ill informed you are to social circumstance. Let it go, brah. You'll find amazing people at the show who would never use this message board, knowing what kind of people are most frequently posting here. That, or be happy to be the internet guppy swimming with the sharks. Those are your immediate choices, coming from the only person on this message board who seems to tolerate you.

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Once again, here's the problem--this is not the worst in us. This is just the normal reaction any human would have to you being a total fucking asshole. The fact that it took these bozos eighteen rounds of my prodding and poking before they finally tried to talk to you honestly shows that they're not only not at their worst, they're actually doing everything they can to try to be gentle and kind with you.

    But that is a mistake. Mental defectives don't understand kindness, they understand force.
    Once again overlooking the outright fact that you yourself are the largest annoyance to ever grace this forum, that these same people you speak of wear kid gloves when dealing with you on a regular basis, that you literally have no comrades here who wouldn't also sell you out in a flash, and that anyone here gives a fat fuck how many rounds of prodding it takes you to make your subject realize you're in love with them.

    Have I said too much? I know it's hard for the majority of you to read more than twelve words at a sitting, but here you are. Use this knowledge to your benefit, chatters. B's ain't S but T's and H's, mah N.
    Last edited by Zafocaine; 03-09-2013 at 12:47 PM.

  28. #1228
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Like, do you just not believe people when they point out things you do that are annoying? I know you think it's cute and all that even though we all try and tell you to stop fucking posting annoying pictures of yourself, you then say to yourself that we're just making up stuff to pick on you about, but doesn't it ever occur to you that maybe when everyone tells you you have an irritating personality you should, like... think about it? Maybe take their suggestions to heart and consider working on your personality?
    I mean, I realize you're far too dense to know when it's a good time to shut the fuck up... but seriously? Retire. There's literally nothing left for you here, according to you. Just disappear already.

  29. #1229
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,759

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Once again overlooking the outright fact that you yourself are the largest annoyance to ever grace this forum, that these same people you speak of wear kid gloves when dealing with you on a regular basis, that you literally have no comrades here who wouldn't also sell you out in a flash, and that anyone here gives a fat fuck how many rounds of prodding it takes you to make your subject realize you're in love with them.

    Have I said too much? I know it's hard for the majority of you to read more than twelve words at a sitting, but here you are. Use this knowledge to your benefit, chatters. B's ain't S but T's and H's, mah N.
    you are like a homeless person randomly walking by spouting gibberish. get out of here. shoo! shoo!

  30. #1230
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Hey. Wanna Come Over and Listen to Music aka The Bay Area Record Club Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    you are like a homeless person randomly walking by spouting gibberish. get out of here. shoo! shoo!
    If only you were half as entertaining as your icon =( +3 Disappointment points awarded directly to shaker (speaking of which, where's that annoying twat William Hurt/ Heal? MJA and Hurt/Heal seem to have gone missing at the same time. What a major coincidence...)

Similar Threads

  1. Still-ill's Rock n' Roll Record Club
    By Still-ill in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:56 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:03 PM
  4. bay area ladies wanna roll
    By sixtysixtang in forum Carpools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:28 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •