Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 508

Thread: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

  1. #31
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    So based on the upcoming HARD lineups can we pretty much count on

    Boys Noize
    Gessafelstein
    Brodinksi
    Knife Party
    Jack Beats
    Caspa
    Oliver

    Any other lineup predictions? I'm thinking they'll make some announcements during Coachella, or if this thing sells out well in advance, they won't even need to print flyers like how Coachella has done the last 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

  2. #32

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    I love Boys Noize but enough is enough.. Let's get someone else to headline one of these.

  3. #33
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    aphex twin!

  4. #34
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,391

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    aphex twin!
    Not happening.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Gabriel
    Posts
    8,672

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    I bet $100 Justice headlines one night. Especially with the whole #trustus thing they tweeted today and the first pic being Justice in front of the cross. And they did take a lot of Sahara acts from Coachella for last summer (Boys Noize, Ratatat, Duck Sauce, Skrillex, OFWGKTA). I hope they book NERD or Santigold. I miss when HARD used to book non-electronic acts. I'm surprised Gary doesn't more often considering he's trying to erase that rave notion off HARD
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

  6. #36
    Member pezGato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    san jose
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    I bet $100 Justice headlines one night. Especially with the whole #trustus thing they tweeted today and the first pic being Justice in front of the cross. And they did take a lot of Sahara acts from Coachella for last summer (Boys Noize, Ratatat, Duck Sauce, Skrillex, OFWGKTA). I hope they book NERD or Santigold. I miss when HARD used to book non-electronic acts. I'm surprised Gary doesn't more often considering he's trying to erase that rave notion off HARD
    besides chromeo, digitalism, ratatat, oddfuture, holy ghost, soulwax, sbtrkt.

  7. #37
    Lurker babies on parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ShOaks
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    I bet $100 Justice headlines one night. Especially with the whole #trustus thing they tweeted today
    It makes sense, but that is also the name of their new app, no?

  8. #38
    Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Gabriel
    Posts
    8,672

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by pezGato View Post
    besides chromeo, digitalism, ratatat, oddfuture, holy ghost, soulwax, sbtrkt.
    I count all those as EDM acts except Ratatat & Odd Future. Dont know who Holy Ghost is.

    And yeah it is the name of the app but I think it relates back.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

  9. #39
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Chemical Brothers would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

  10. #40
    old school heyeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,080

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Well, I'll take Digitalism since I can't make the 2/14 date at dim mak . I haven't seen them since Nocturnal a few years back and the set was a little underwhelming.

  11. #41
    Member stacheRides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    162

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    Well, I'll take Digitalism since I can't make the 2/14 date at dim mak . I haven't seen them since Nocturnal a few years back and the set was a little underwhelming.
    Their set at HARD summer last year was great and you're not missing anything on the 14th it's just a DJ set

  12. #42

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    So based on the upcoming HARD lineups can we pretty much count on

    Boys Noize
    Gessafelstein
    Brodinksi
    Knife Party
    Jack Beats
    Caspa
    Oliver

    Any other lineup predictions? I'm thinking they'll make some announcements during Coachella, or if this thing sells out well in advance, they won't even need to print flyers like how Coachella has done the last 2 years.
    Boys Noize, Gessafelstein, Jack Beats all played last year and Caspa was on the original poster but had to drop. Digitalism has played the last two years.They aren't going to bring back an identical lineup.

  13. #43
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Boys Noize, Gessafelstein, Jack Beats all played last year and Caspa was on the original poster but had to drop. Digitalism has played the last two years.They aren't going to bring back an identical lineup.
    Why dont you tell the people who put on edc the same thing when 75% of the line up is the same every year? Nobody is going to care, theyll see the same artist again.

  14. #44

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Why dont you tell the people who put on edc the same thing when 75% of the line up is the same every year? Nobody is going to care, theyll see the same artist again.
    The lineup isn't going to be an exact copy of last year just like 2011 wasn't an exact copy of 2010. While there might be a couple of repeats, I would expect the lineup to be fairly different. Also you overestimate the similarities between EDCs. The only act I saw in 2010 and 2011 was Boys Noize.

    What I am wondering is whether they will stick with four stages or go back to two like they had in 2010.

  15. #45

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    I want them to bring back Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs.

    Fatboy Slim should headline. Or Chemical Brothers. I have a feeling Oliver is gonna be playing earlyish, where they had Dillon Francis play last year. I want knife party. They could have Mr. Oizo

  16. #46
    Member LetThereBeLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bermuda Dunes, Ca
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    T.E.E.D. is so much fun to watch. Anyone see him at hhm? Was he wearing the dino suit?

  17. #47
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,833

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Huoratron's manager tweeted a link to his new music video then put @hardfest



    So Im guessing he'll be there.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

  18. #48
    Member Oranix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Sound pellegrino Thermal team and Zombie Disco Squad...! those two alone makes me wanna go. im guessing the bookings might be diverse this year.

  19. #49
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    nice! where'd you see that oranix?

  20. #50
    Member Oranix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    i checked on themml - a booking agency for certain djs.

  21. #51
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    good find

  22. #52
    Member arman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    @oranix maceo plex is playing@ the standard sunday 5/13 ?!? any details? daytime/pool party? droog?
    coachella 06 '07' 08' 09' 10' 11' 12' 13' 14'

  23. #53
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    who whoa whoa good spot arman. details pleae oranix

  24. #54
    Member arman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    not much info but found this: http://www.themml.com/event.php?event_id=10906
    coachella 06 '07' 08' 09' 10' 11' 12' 13' 14'

  25. #55

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    Huoratron's manager tweeted a link to his new music video then put @hardfest



    So Im guessing he'll be there.
    This sounds pretty amazing! I'd love to check this out.
    Coachella '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12
    Upcoming Shows:
    7/26-28: Fuji Rock Festival
    8/3-4: HARD Summer
    8/9: Grizzly Bear @ Hollywood Forever - Pryda Friends @ Create
    8/24-25: FYF Fest

  26. #56
    Member Oranix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    ya sorry guys, not much info. im guessing its a day/pool party!

  27. #57
    Member arman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    i talked to some of my buddies who were also trying to book him but i guess droog got him first. probably going to be a daytime/pool thing. cant wait to get this summer started!
    coachella 06 '07' 08' 09' 10' 11' 12' 13' 14'

  28. #58
    Member moustache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    off HARD's facebook.....

    HARD presents... ok cat is out of the bag Joey Beltram will be at HARD SUMMER 2012
    Last edited by moustache; 02-19-2012 at 03:58 PM.

  29. #59

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Wow, that's a crazy booking for them. Interesting.

  30. #60

    Default Re: HARD SUMMER 2012 - August 3rd & 4th @ LA State Historic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Not happening.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

    See: I'm OUT for this one, if there are any repeats.
    Last edited by Devin the Dude; 02-20-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Similar Threads

  1. HARD Summer LA
    By guedita in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:23 PM
  3. The Power Of The Riff Festival 2010 - August 08-09, Echo Park
    By ficklecycle in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. M.I.A. @ Hard Summer 2010
    By corrupt619 in forum So Cal
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:56 PM
  5. All Points West Music & Arts Festival at Liberty State Park.
    By MassiveChemicalPunk in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •