View Poll Results: Which part of the economic system are you?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Producer

6 2.67%
  • Dealer

5 2.22%
  • Consumer

155 68.89%
  • Sober

40 17.78%
  • Informer

19 8.44%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: D word

Default Re: Drugs....

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    MDMA has a methamphetamine backbone but that does not make it meth by a long shot. You do realize that even a molecule of difference can change the whole effect of a substance? Take LSD-25 which is active in humans, however LSD-24, 23, 26, etc are not. So *pure* unadulterated MDMA is very unlike meth (duh!).

From my experience feeling-wise, MDMA is a cross between a psychedelic and a stimulant with the psychedelic effects more pronounced than the stimulant effects.
    in my experience, you don't have any experience.

MDMA is meth doggie. Shoot for sassafras Unless you like your eyes fluttering, your lips smacking and waves of energy

Quote Originally Posted by welgo800 View Post
    yep rehab for me. cuz Iím the loser who's not a functional part of society working, paying bills/ taxes, making my parents proud. thatís awesome you would send someone to rehab for taking some magic mushies or lsd a handful of times when it is clearly you who needs rehab for you miserable life. would it help your psyche if i told you i only do legal things like drinking. alcohol is the worst of them all, leads more people down a miserable road the rest combined.

keep on posting!!! this is fun
    Only because alcohol is easily accessible. But I agree with what you're saying. Everything in moderation is always the wise choice here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post

MDMA is meth doggie. Shoot for sassafras Unless you like your eyes fluttering, your lips smacking and waves of energy
    It's not meth, dummy.
    Go back and read what I posted before shooting off your mouth.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Have fun taking a nap after licking some MDMA.

Have fun taking a nap after licking some MDMA.
    LOL ok brother, whatever makes you happy, facts be damned.

And what's psychedelic about Molly?
    Blurred vision?

Lemme recomend the best drug movie of all time.

"Dirty pictures"
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Molly is classified as a psychedelic stimulant by medical science which comprises of individuals surely smarter than me and you put together, which probably isn't saying a lot. I agree with them after taking my personal experience into account too.. it's definitely a trip.
    To each his own but I am stating officially mdma is a psych so don't be the guy doubting that like people who deny evolution or global warming.
    Peace brother.

Hey everyone has their thing of choice. Might not be the same as yours. Doesnt make it better or worse. The thing about it is. Just fucking control yourself. There is no point in being so fucked up you gotta go back to your tent. theres no point in being so fucked that you cant rememebr anything the next day, you piss yourself, you have to be babysat etc etc. Do what you want but just handle your shit. No one likes the "im rolling balllllsssss" guy.

Lol.

These clowns...I will eat your whole fucking bag. I like to stir up your little nerdy drugged out minds.

Still don't put Molly or sass in the category of a psychedelic like cubes or lysergic.
    That's just dumb.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 03-29-2012 at 09:44 AM.

so because i dont want to start a new thread,
    which drugs do you think would be good for what days.

i wish i could do molly all 3 days but is that possible? doesn't tolerance prevent that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    eh, youre the one in a public place reading a music festival forum thread about ganja. Expect some titties.

molly, mushies, L, E, grass, dmt, try it all. the only thing i dont recommend is alcohol
    No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

holy shit, so youre just an unlearned and determined moron on like every subject, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by the walrus View Post
    so because i dont want to start a new thread,
    which drugs do you think would be good for what days.

i wish i could do molly all 3 days but is that possible? doesn't tolerance prevent that?
    It's a tough problem to have Walrus!

Yes you can roll all 3 days in row if you don't mind the hangover later on in the week. You may just have to take a bit more MDMA each subsequent night to get the "magic".

For psychedelics like LSD and mushies, it's much tougher to take them few days in a row because the tolerance build really fast so you have to basically double the dose each subsequent night. Not only that there is cross tolerance so if you take mushies one night and then take LSD the next night, the L won't hit you as hard. Kinda cool because this property keeps these drugs from being majorly abused but sucks if you mean to trip few nights in a row at a festival.

Ideally you wanna take different class of drugs each night, like alcohol one night, opiates next night, and psychs the night after. But for someone like me, I am not a fan of alcohol, downers, opiates in general so I prefer to trip all 3 nights but it's hard to get right without going overboard or being disappointingly sober.

Good luck!

opiates. at coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by hippiephonics View Post
    holy shit, so youre just an unlearned and determined moron on like every subject, huh?
    What the fuck does that sentence even mean?

You are my hungry little fluffer...stroking, stroking and dreaming of my load in your mouth. aka troll.

So quick to judge based on Internet bullshit. You have no idea. You spastic colon.

Lol.
    Still don't put Molly or sass in the category of a psychedelic like cubes or lysergic.
    That's just dumb.
    LOL Goat, "cubes" and "lysergic" are the same thing.

I like focusing on people's good points rather than the bad ones so I won't argue about your confusion but I hope you look it up yourself and clear it up in your mind.

What do you plan on doing each day anyway in terms of mind alterations?

LOL Goat, "cubes" and "lysergic" are the same thing.

I like focusing on people's good points rather than the bad ones so I won't argue about your confusion but I hope you look it up yourself and clear it up in your mind.

What do you plan on doing each day anyway in terms of mind alterations?
    Cubes are cubensis...fucking moron
    Lysergic is acid...fucking moron

I will do everything mentioned in this thread except coke, crack, heroin or meth.

I'm the number one Jedi....I keep cool when clowns like you shit themselves. I am not proud of this, it's just the way it is.

Dreaming of total ego death and freedom from morality and anxiety.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 04-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.

saying that mdma is meth is like saying that a tree is a seed. ive seen a lot of dumb fucking newbs come through these parts but jesus, its like you opened your head up and just filled it with pig shit.

Anything that keeps me awake, chewing on my lips and sweating like a slave is a stimulant.

The fact that the substance is so fucking close to methamphetamine is even more reason to classify it as meth.
    I don't give a shit what anyone says....MDMA IMO is not a psychedelic. Argue all you want.
    Pcp will make you see shit too....is that a psych?

Acid and shrooms can be eaten in mass quantity. Your body will never suffer the way it does from Molly or pressed pills.
    If anything it is offensive to me that you consider Molly in the same family. Fuck off. Molly is dog shit compared to real acid or cubes.

I will still eat your whole fucking bag though, clown.

Love molly

Solid thread, while I'm a distributor where I live...I will be a consumer at the fest. Mugwog, I really hope you share the love man.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

whens levels DJ on?

"psychedelic" has no meaning chemically, its a catchall term used to loosely define the effects of different families of chemicals. lsd and psilocybin have absolutely nothing in common chemically, yet you group them together. mdma, lsd, and mushrooms can all be hallucinogenic at certain levels. pcp is an anesthetic that when abused can have hallucinogenic effects.

i agree that you will eat my whole fucking bag, but im more referring to how you're going to be forcefed 8 pounds of testicles.

VigoTheCarpathian

Molly is classified as a psychedelic stimulant by medical science which comprises of individuals surely smarter than me and you put together, which probably isn't saying a lot. I agree with them after taking my personal experience into account too.. it's definitely a trip.
    To each his own but I am stating officially mdma is a psych so don't be the guy doubting that like people who deny evolution or global warming.
    Peace brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by hippiephonics View Post
    "psychedelic" has no meaning chemically, its a catchall term used to loosely define the effects of different families of chemicals. lsd and psilocybin have absolutely nothing in common chemically, yet you group them together. mdma, lsd, and mushrooms can all be hallucinogenic at certain levels. pcp is an anesthetic that when abused can have hallucinogenic effects.
    Please...one of you Barneys at a time.....I can't argue the same thing with two self proclaimed scientists at once.

Just don't group my sacred elements with your trashy fucking party drugs. This is all.

Default Re: D word

Have any of you MDMA lovers tried sassafras in pure form?

Please...one of you Barneys at a time.....I can't argue the same thing with two self proclaimed scientists at once.
    read as "i have completely run out of total bullshit attempts to argue my way out of a completely untrue stance and since you clearly both know more about this than i do, im going to feign like i actually have anything left to say when in reality i just got gangfacefucked."

I'm the number one Jedi...
    SIG!
    I'm the number one Jedi.

Default Re: D word

Its what I had last year. With some lovely paper.

D WORD!