Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 299

Thread: Beyond Wonderland 2012

  1. #1
    Member InF3cT10uZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    the library
    Posts
    227

    Default Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Announced a few days ago...March 17th, most likely NOS Center.

    ASOT550 party which means Armin VB and all that jazz. Praying for a techno/tech-house stage...

  2. #2
    Member Oranix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    I'd love to see Gaiser.

    hopefully Richie returns. thatll be sick.

  3. #3
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,471

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by InF3cT10uZ View Post
    ASOT550 party which means Armin VB and all that jazz. Praying for a techno/tech-house stage...
    where do you see the ASOT550 business??

  4. #4

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    where do you see the ASOT550 business??
    http://www.astateoftrance.com/a-state-of-trance-550/

  5. #5
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,471

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    hmm I know absolutely zilch about anything ASOT. What could this mean for Beyond? That doesn't mean Armin will be there does it?

  6. #6
    Member OnRepeating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    279

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    hmm I know absolutely zilch about anything ASOT. What could this mean for Beyond? That doesn't mean Armin will be there does it?
    Most likely an Armin only stage...


    Hopefully they'll bring back Joker, Noisia, and Netsky. They took the show at the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie chiapet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle area
    Posts
    20,741

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by InF3cT10uZ View Post
    Praying for a techno/tech-house stage...
    I would definitely consider going again if they had a stage similar to last year.

  8. #8
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Armin will definitely be there. As someone else said he'll probably have his own stage

  9. #9
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,281

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    High Contrast and Netsky will be there (date in SF on the 16th, no LA listing)

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  10. #10
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,471

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OnRepeating View Post
    Most likely an Armin only stage...


    Hopefully they'll bring back Joker, Noisia, and Netsky. They took the show at the last one.
    I'd love to get Joker there, but in my mind he seems likely for Coachella with his Pure Filth connection. Probably wouldn't do both?? Getting Joker at either event would make me happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3n60r63d View Post
    Armin will definitely be there. As someone else said he'll probably have his own stage
    Oh damn thats pretty big news for Armin fans, I figured he would be doing something with Insomniac soon since him and Pasquale were tweeting back and forth after the cancellation of MM, but I figured him to have his own show or something like that. I'll be at the bass stage all night anyways, but this is cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    High Contrast and Netsky will be there (date in SF on the 16th, no LA listing)
    Great news, I have missed High Contrast at both Coachella and EDC and Netsky was one of my biggest regrets from not attending Beyond last year.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Add Steve Aoki and Datsik to the lineup. (woo. yaaaay. Thrilling. -__-)

    Linked Since the Image is huge

    Guedita, could you share the source of that Hospital SF show? I am all about that. (nvm found it on AM only..High Contrast, Netsky, Camo and Krooked. I am pleased.)
    Last edited by OddZilla; 12-06-2011 at 06:49 PM.

  12. #12
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    high contrast and netsky...if there is some quality techno as well i may be making my first trip to NOS

  13. #13

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    This isn't like three days long yet??

  14. #14
    old school emtgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,513

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    The venue is booked pretty tightly, it is going to stay 1 day for a while.
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

    Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies


  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie Aurgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,698

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    <--- <3's tight bookings
    Rhythm is a dancer.

  16. #16
    old school emtgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,513

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    hahahahahahah
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

    Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies


  17. #17
    Member Porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SD & LB
    Posts
    243

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Praying for a godly techno stage like last years!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
    Praying for a godly techno stage like last years!
    Thy will be done.

  19. #19
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,471

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    If any of you guys are looking for a place to stay try the Orange Show Inn. its dingy as fuck, but not really that bad. Partying goes well into sunrise, you can blast music as you please. Book 2 queens now for $99, $109 out the door with tax. Walking distance. This might only be good to my friends and I cause we're young and dumb but yeah. Its the place that was formerly travelodge.

  20. #20
    Member Highly Refined Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    441

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Noisia Netsky and Richie last year were in-fucking-credible.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    I doubt it'll be an Armin Only since he's officially ended his tour for that show, it'll most likely be 1.5-2 hour closing set by Armin and a bunch of djs from his ASOT 550 parties in Europe/Netherlands, most likely djs who have done Insomniac events before.

    Judging from past ASOT events, some names that could be there- Sander van Doorn, ATB, Marcus Schossow, Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Paul Oakenfold, Andy Moor, Super8 + Tab, Andy Moor, Markus Shulz...

    Daniel Kandi would be legit. But who knows.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    If any of you guys are looking for a place to stay try the Orange Show Inn. its dingy as fuck, but not really that bad. Partying goes well into sunrise, you can blast music as you please. Book 2 queens now for $99, $109 out the door with tax. Walking distance. This might only be good to my friends and I cause we're young and dumb but yeah. Its the place that was formerly travelodge.
    Does this place come with free crack and whore who loves crack?

  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Steve Aoki is one of the headliners

    (He's headlining material now?!)

  24. #24
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    expect arty to be there w/ armin. dumbfounded that aoki is headlining material. that is just awful

  25. #25

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sdflako View Post
    I doubt it'll be an Armin Only since he's officially ended his tour for that show, it'll most likely be 1.5-2 hour closing set by Armin and a bunch of djs from his ASOT 550 parties in Europe/Netherlands, most likely djs who have done Insomniac events before.

    Judging from past ASOT events, some names that could be there- Sander van Doorn, ATB, Marcus Schossow, Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Paul Oakenfold, Andy Moor, Super8 + Tab, Andy Moor, Markus Shulz...

    Daniel Kandi would be legit. But who knows.
    Not that I care, but judging by the previous times I've seen Armin booked for Amin Only and the tour he just ended that should have been at monster massive being called Mirage I think they are different.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Steve Aoki is one of the headliners

    (He's headlining material now?!)
    The downfall of EDM.
    Coachella '08
    Coachella '11
    Coachella '12
    Coachella '13
    Coachella '14

  27. #27

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by COACHELLA_GIN View Post
    The downfall of EDM.
    Trick you have Avicii, Calvin Harris, AND Swedish House Mafia in your sig, stfu.

  28. #28
    Member OnRepeating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    279

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    Trick you have Avicii, Calvin Harris, AND Swedish House Mafia in your sig, stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

  29. #29
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    It's like a dry pile of shit telling a wet pile it smells.

  30. #30
    Member Porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SD & LB
    Posts
    243

    Default Re: Beyond Wonderland 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    Trick you have Avicii, Calvin Harris, AND Swedish House Mafia in your sig, stfu.
    HAHAHA, AMEN!

Similar Threads

  1. White Wonderland NYE 2012
    By tmac in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:17 AM
  2. Beyond Wonderland Texas :: sept. 3rd & 4th
    By Oh Bleep! in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:06 AM
  3. Beyond Wonderland
    By tmac in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:17 PM
  4. Insomniac presents: Beyond wonderland
    By Insomniac in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:41 PM
  5. Anyone go to Nocturnal Wonderland 2000
    By instinct in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •