Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

I know that cipro and microbid are the best for UTI/bladder infections so I stick to those. I know it's a bad habit, but so is not being able to pee without crying once every two months. The doc gave me a stock of cipro & peridian so I am hoping I will be good for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

cipro is also best for anthrax.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Drinkey, so sorry about your friend. Sulfa drugs are EVIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    I had pine mouth before. Everything tasted terrible. I had no idea what it was from, but the Internet came to the rescue. It went away after a few days. I now have an irrational fear of pine nuts... and I used to love them so.
    So, I've got this, and it's horrible.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I had a piece of purple lint on the cock this morning. I was worried until I flicked it off

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Well, since this thread got bumped...

Katherine passed away two days ago. They just simply were not able to treat the graft vs. host disease while she was in a coma, her body was reacting so badly to everything, and she was taken off of life support. Really, really sad. Sorry for the bummer on NYE.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    So, I've got this, and it's horrible.
    My condolences. I understand your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Well, since this thread got bumped...

Katherine passed away two days ago. They just simply were not able to treat the graft vs. host disease while she was in a coma, her body was reacting so badly to everything, and she was taken off of life support. Really, really sad. Sorry for the bummer on NYE.
    Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Drinkey, I'm so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear this.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Aw Andrew, I'm so sorry.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it. It was very strange in that I only knew her for about a year and a half, but she was totally awesome and my friend Breehn was completely in love with her. This past year was so crazy for her and such a whirlwind with this disease and chemo and the transplant, etc. It's all a bit much to digest. She was only 31 too. It's really weird when you have people basically your age pretty close in your life that pass like this.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

I am so sorry for your loss, Andrew. *hug*
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

old school

I'm sorry for your loss, Drinkey.

Damm it Drinkey. I sometimes wonder if this happens to us for some reason.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Sorry, Drinkey.

Did I not just post this comment yesterday? I come into work today and a dude I was talking to around 10AM on Friday died of a heart attack on new year's eve. I mean damm. I told him to have a happy new years and waved bye to him. That was the last time I'll ever see that dude. Damm it. 49 years old.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Eesh. My condolences, everyone.

Barb, I need some illegitimate medical advice. I have this periodic pain in my outer ear - in the folds of the cartilage - that the internet is not terribly helpful about. It feels like my ear is being crushed and there's no consistent trigger that I'm aware of. Over the counter pain meds do not make a difference. I am guessing it's a problem with my trigeminal nerve, maybe it got pinched or is infected somewhere. Have you ever heard of this? Do you know anything that might help? I feel like my doctor is going to derp it up and tell me it's an ear infection even though it has absolutely nothing to do with my middle or inner ear.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I had that feeling once and it turned out to be a pimple or something.
    The pain from that part of your ear is killer. Good luck with that.
    You wanna fook on me?!

It's not a pimple, it's been going on for a few weeks with nothing visible or discernible to the touch.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

That is the ear canal.

Is that a Yerk?
    FYF 08/23-08/24
    Chvrches 09/19
    Banks 10/16
    Digitalism 11/08

Damn, I'm so sorry Andrew and Henry... The best we can do is appreciate the time we have together

Corinna, I've never heard of this before, but I will look in my notes! Has this only started recently? Have you been taking any new medications recently? Is it painful to the point where you can't do anything because of the pain? Do you have any hearing loss or ringing in your ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Could it have gotten pinched from sleeping on it?

It started maybe a month ago? No new meds, haven't been sleeping any differently. It's not horribly painful, I can definitely function, but it's distracting. No hearing loss or tinnitus, it's exclusively focused on the outer cartilage. In the triangular fossa specifically, if that helps.

Is it only in one ear?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Yes.

I wonder if licking and blowing the other one would help.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

second google result for "outer ear pain". Sounds like what you're describing, although they say their pain is severe. Pain is subjective though. Maybe you're just a trooper.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/cold-and-f...hange/forum/45
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!