Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by herro kitty View Post
    Having very low blood pressure as you rise can make you dizzy and even faint. If you get up too fast, the blood rushes out of your head and you can get dizzy, nauseous, or fainty. It's called orthostatic hypotension. Dunno how the 6am/ <4hr of sleep works into this though. But try to slowly get up.. Like, sit on the edge of your bed for a minute before you completely stand up.

What's your average BP?
    Having low blood pressure definitely does make me feel dizzy when I sit up quickly, but I don't know why it would effect nausea differently at different times of day? Does one's blood pressure differ according to hour of the day? My average resting BP is like 80/58. (When I was younger, my doctor used to tell me to add more salt to my food! But now, they don't really say anything anymore.)

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

How old are you? Do you have any pain that is localized in a particular area? Like Drinkey said, it could probably be an ulcer. Do you drink/smoke/take a lot of aspirin? Smoking and drinking can increase acid production and aspirin/NSAIDs are known for causing gastrointestinal bleeding. You should avoid eating spicy food and see a doctor so they can figure out what kind of ulcer it is and prescribe you the right medication to heal it.
    I'm 22. It's not painful but it makes me feel nauseous. i rarely drink and if i do just beer. i don't smoke and i only take aspirin as needed but it's not a daily thing.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I have been getting flashes out the corner of my right eye. I read up on it and it said that it is most likely a tear in my retina. Could this have occurred from being hit in the side of the head with a blunt object? It started right after my client slammed a ceramic bowl over my head causing me to need 6 stitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I have been getting flashes out the corner of my right eye. I read up on it and it said that it is most likely a tear in my retina. Could this have occurred from being hit in the side of the head with a blunt object? It started right after my client slammed a ceramic bowl over my head causing me to need 6 stitches.
    What did you do to anger your poor client?
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Has there been any common foods that you've been eating when you're with them? Is there any commonality for these incidences besides you just being with your folks? Maybe you're allergic to your mom's new perfume?

I don't know much about pot because we weren't taught the medicinal effects except for some oncology medications. I wish I was taught, though!

Can you sneak a hit while you're visiting them? If the nausea and vomiting stop, then you'll know it's the pot But if it doesn't, then you'll know it's something else. Just the process of elimination.

But really, I'm stumped. Maybe you secretly hate them.
    I want to believe it's the pot, but I worry that it's me being so concerned about my mom's cancer eventually winning that I get physically ill when I'm around them.

Beyond the fact that it happens exclusively with my parents, and that I avoid smoking completely when I know they'll be around, there are no other commonalities.

I hope it's stress in general or simple pot withdrawals. I doubt it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Not a medical professional in any way, but that could have absolutely caused it, if that happens to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Specific, odd question:

In the past year, whenever I go to dinner with my parents, either in LA or when I visit them at home, I frequently wind up with some serious queasiness and end up vomiting. At home, I like attributing it to the fact that I'm not smoking pot at all and am experiencing some withdrawal symptoms (frequent user.)

Does this sound like a decent hypothesis? What the hell, man?
    I get this as well. I was always certain it was THC withdrawal. In fact, when I went to Austin most recently to see my folks, I flew out with dope to specifically avoid this issue. It worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I always find it hilarious when people STILL try to claim to me that marijuana is not addictive in any way. i experienced a lot of serious symptoms of addiction/withdrawl with it several years ago, including nausea and terrible nightmares.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

my withdrawals are pretty minor. irritability and trouble sleeping. loss of appetite. after a few days it goes away.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Irritability from lack of pot I feel is more related to not having that stoner force field to keep one from processing the excess bullshit that waste one's energy in thinking about it (excess bullshit) in addition to tasks already at hand, as opposed to addiction withdrawal.

Bmack:
    Possibly cannabis edibles? Although yes, they don't get the same instant gratification as taking a green bong load from a Roor; the thc will last in your system longer, and will be much more discreet.

You mentioned cancer and your Mom, I would imagine this is a stronger source of the anxiety and nausea. That word is one of the scariest words for anyone to hear regarding a family member. Hope the best for her.

Almost everyday recently I've been plagued with headaches that tend to start more towards cerebellum and eventually throb their way through my entire head.

Also: I tend to sleep very little and consume a retarded amount of caffeine almost every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    What did you do to anger your poor client?
    I literally only suggested he sweep instead of vacuum the wood floor. He is obsessed with vacuums and I didn't know the extent of it. My approach/suggestion of the broom to clean up a stepped on cracker was calm. I was sitting on a couch as this went on.

Client "Can can can can I I I vacuum the flooooooorrr?"

Me "How about we sweep it up instead since it's not carpet"

Client grabs the nearest thing to him, which happens to be a ceramic candy dish and swings it at my head. I duck and it makes contact with my head causing me to drop to the floor. I laid down because I was feeling faint as the blood was coming out of my head and told him to go to his room. I called 911 and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wrap around my head. As I walked back into the living room he asked me to vacuum again and I said "stay in your room" then he started to punch me. Wtf. Anyways, I walked out of the house, laid in the grass outside waiting for the owner and ambulance to come.

/cool story bro
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Why won't my grandmother die?
    She wants to see her grandchildren first. I can help you with that

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Having low blood pressure definitely does make me feel dizzy when I sit up quickly, but I don't know why it would effect nausea differently at different times of day? Does one's blood pressure differ according to hour of the day? My average resting BP is like 80/58. (When I was younger, my doctor used to tell me to add more salt to my food! But now, they don't really say anything anymore.)
    BPs do change during the day. When you're laying down for a few hours, your BP is even lower because your blood is just chillin, not really having to fight gravity or push hard. So when you rise, you are super at risk for dizziness and nausea. So I am guessing that the nausea is just how your body tries to handle the sudden need of increased blood pressure when you wake up. Try drinking water when you're in bed, before you get up. Having a few saltine crackers in bed can help too; they're simple carbs and therefore easily digestible and can help you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm 22. It's not painful but it makes me feel nauseous. i rarely drink and if i do just beer. i don't smoke and i only take aspirin as needed but it's not a daily thing.
    You said it's been going on for a month, right? Were you sick around a month ago? Like a cold or flu? Or anything that can suppress your immune system? Perhaps you have an H. pylori infection, which causes peptic ulcers. This sounds like the beginning of a peptic ulcer. You should see a doctor to diagnose it. The sooner you go, the less problematic it will be. And for the time being, avoid anything that causes this nausea.

Yes. That's probably it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I always find it hilarious when people STILL try to claim to me that marijuana is not addictive in any way. i experienced a lot of serious symptoms of addiction/withdrawl with it several years ago, including nausea and terrible nightmares.
    I was addicted for years. Stopping was extremely hard and I have an easier time not drinking for a month than I did to stop smoking for 2 days. At that time I still preferred drinking more too.

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    my withdrawals are pretty minor. irritability and trouble sleeping. loss of appetite. after a few days it goes away.
    These are very similar to mine. Stopping was very difficult, the symptoms were not an issue at all.

I literally only suggested he sweep instead of vacuum the wood floor. He is obsessed with vacuums and I didn't know the extent of it. My approach/suggestion of the broom to clean up a stepped on cracker was calm. I was sitting on a couch as this went on.

Client "Can can can can I I I vacuum the flooooooorrr?"

Me "How about we sweep it up instead since it's not carpet"

Client grabs the nearest thing to him, which happens to be a ceramic candy dish and swings it at my head. I duck and it makes contact with my head causing me to drop to the floor. I laid down because I was feeling faint as the blood was coming out of my head and told him to go to his room. I called 911 and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wrap around my head. As I walked back into the living room he asked me to vacuum again and I said "stay in your room" then he started to punch me. Wtf. Anyways, I walked out of the house, laid in the grass outside waiting for the owner and ambulance to come.

/cool story bro
    What in the.....

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    These are very similar to mine. Stopping was very difficult, the symptoms were not an issue at all.
    hardest part is wanting to be stoned

What in the.....
    yeah, that's fucked up.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

I totaly thought he was screwing around with that story.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Neighborhood Creep, what is your job? I'm having a hard time deciphering what "client" means in your insane story.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Dealer, obvs.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Dealer, obvs.
    This, but it happened at my job in adult foster care. I take care of window lickers

I recommend wearing that towel around your head all the time for protection. It's also a good look for you.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    I recommend wearing that towel around your head all the time for protection.
    get your ass to mars
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Herro kitty, when I wake up before 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, I always feel like I need to puke. I don't actually puke, but I feel like I'm going to. Eating does not help, nor does anything else I have tried, but the feeling will go away after being awake for an hour or so. This does not happen if I wake up after 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, nor does it happen when I wake up before 6am but have gone to sleep early.

Why does that happen?
    If you find the true answer to this question I would love to get it also because I have the same issue. I also have a lot of other stomach issues that include the urge to puke often so I kind of just linked the two. But I am assuming you don't have CVS or a hiatal hernia (sp?)?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    get your ass to mars
    ha!

I want to believe it's the pot, but I worry that it's me being so concerned about my mom's cancer eventually winning that I get physically ill when I'm around them.

Beyond the fact that it happens exclusively with my parents, and that I avoid smoking completely when I know they'll be around, there are no other commonalities.

I hope it's stress in general or simple pot withdrawals. I doubt it is.

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom, Bryan... If there's anything I can do, please let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    Almost everyday recently I've been plagued with headaches that tend to start more towards cerebellum and eventually throb their way through my entire head.

Also: I tend to sleep very little and consume a retarded amount of caffeine almost every day.
    It's funny how you figure your own problem out
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

hello herro.

Have you ever heard of 'pine mouth'? A friend just experienced this recently. Weirdest medical condition ever. Well excluding spontaneous combustion.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I know you're not talking to me, but pine mouth is super interesting. I read that it mostly happens with pine nuts imported from China, so try not to buy Chinese if you're concerned.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

why am i not talking to you?
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Because I'm not Barb? I assumed your question was directed at her.

oh. I misread that. nm.

but it is a public board. and pine mouth is super interesting. so your contribution is welcome as always.