Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Look, you dickhead scientists can talk about viruses and bacteria all you want. If you have an ENT anything, a Zpak will fix that shit in four days. It's a fucking fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I'm not even sure I believe that ENT infections are ever viral. I think it's bullshit doctors claim to be unhelpful assholes.

Loca will be the proof that I--as always--am incredibly right and that science is a bunch of hogwash.
    Because anecdotal evidence is as good as science.

Brilliant.

It's Masshole, with an M.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Careful, while the threats are amusingly clueless, I could probably have this whole board shut down with one phone call.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

You're right, because actual results aren't nearly as good as papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

"Hey scientist, this thing just happened. Right here. To me."

"NUH UH! That doesn't happen. So says this study."
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Well I am still sick and I have finished the zpack & steroids. Now I get to do a 10 day round of augmentin. Of course 3 rounds of antibiotics aren't doing the rest of my body any good either. This shit is fucking ridiculous. I have never had this hard of a time getting rid of a cold/flu. What the fucking fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Well I am still sick and I have finished the zpack & steroids. Now I get to do a 10 day round of augmentin. Of course 3 rounds of antibiotics aren't doing the rest of my body any good either. This shit is fucking ridiculous. I have never had this hard of a time getting rid of a cold/flu. What the fucking fuck.
    So sorry you are struggling with this. There was a similar flu/cold going around here and it turned into pneumonia for some. But for most it took a month or two to shake completely. It's terrible that the medication you've been on hasn't zapped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Welcome to my life! Looks like I may be sick again for Coachella this year, that will make 3 years in a row. Ugh.

Hope you feel better soon!

Steve, I honestly don't know how you do it. I have had bouts of illness, but nothing that has gone on this long. I know you deal with this stuff most days of your life. I don't know that I would have it in me.

I've got that sore, ticklish feeling in my throat, which means with about 99% probability that I'll be getting a cold next. DO NOT LIKE.

I am so lucky I didn't get hit this year. It takes me weeks to shake a cold. I started using hand sanitizer religiously.

Unfortunately I have this pain up my ass. I hope it's not colon cancer.

I haven't been to the doctor since 1989.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I've got that sore, ticklish feeling in my throat, which means with about 99% probability that I'll be getting a cold next. DO NOT LIKE.
    Start crushing up garlic and eating it raw. A clove a day should be good. You may stink, but it can work wonders.

I don't know if HK reads this thread anymore but it's worth a try.

So I was really sick last week. Somehow managed to get strep throat and bronchitis at the same time. The internet tells me they are not related but it is what it is.

Doctor gave me some "powerful" antibiotics, Clarithromycin 500mg. And it seems to have done the trick, either that or I got better on my own about a day or two after I started taking it. Anyway, the pharmacist told me to be sure to eat yogurt every day because the med will kill both "good" and "bad" bacteria; so far the yogurt seems to be working ok.

The theme here is: this drug can mess with your digestive track.

My question is: is this why my butthole has been itching like crazy the last couple of days?

Dude.

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

The question was not what to do about it. Pay attention.

I would think that relieving yourself of your itchy asshole would be more important right now that finding out whether or not a medication that you will only be temporarily taking is the cause.

I mean...itchy asshole.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

It is probably due to the antibiotics, if you had a vagina that would itch too. Unless of course you were eating raw pork with your antibiotics, then you just have worms.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

These would be better

Tom, you have disrupted the delicate balance of moisture within the mucosal lining of your dear old digestive tract. Mild itching, often occurs until the balance is restored. For live cultures, I've become partial to kefir, a cultured milk product which provides a much more consistent mix of live organism to replenish your little internal sewage factory.

I know you'd have preferred Barb touching on your butthole issues, butt, here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Sounds like you need Probiotics and Bifidophilus Flora Force
    In your digestive system Tom

Kick start it back into shape with that

Also, it will not resolve itself until after you been off the antibiotics for 5-10 days and given your little critters a chance to resettle.

Unfortunately I am at a conference in some mid-tier eastern seaboard city and i think i am lucky to find Dannon.

but thank you for the insights people.

If there are any health food stores or pharmacies you should be able to pick up some acidopholis tablets, those have always helped me even while still taking the antibiotics.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Dannon has all the probiotic goodness of a snickers bar. You shoulda just bought gogurt with sprinkles.

Oh and lulz at Tom squirming in his conference chair trying to not look like he's scratching his inflamed rhoids on the sly.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Hi medical guys. Last night from about 12-2:30 my lower left abdomen (in line with my navel and extending down a few inches towards my hip) started throbbing, which built into a stabby pain that would ease for a few seconds when I'd shift position and then ramp back up again. This just started again about half an hour ago - throbbing and now it's pretty bad and making my breath catch. It's not a muscle spasm, it definitely feels like an organ thing. My question: wtf on the left side can even do that? Most the organs of interest/usual suspects for abdominal pain are on the right side.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Hi medical guys. Last night from about 12-2:30 my lower left abdomen (in line with my navel and extending down a few inches towards my hip) started throbbing, which built into a stabby pain that would ease for a few seconds when I'd shift position and then ramp back up again. This just started again about half an hour ago - throbbing and now it's pretty bad and making my breath catch. It's not a muscle spasm, it definitely feels like an organ thing. My question: wtf on the left side can even do that? Most the organs of interest/usual suspects for abdominal pain are on the right side.
    Sounds like you have gas. The fundus of your stomach is the upper arch on your left side. Since our stomachs aren't completely full with stomach juices most of the time the gas rises up and collects in this area of the stomach. Gas buildup can be very painful and sometimes people even go to the ER with what they feel is a major medical emergency and it turns out they are just having a really gassy day. Painful gas pockets can also arise along the length of your intestines too, that could be why the pain is in your lower abdomen.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Hmm. I know what gas pain is like, and this feels different...but I'll give it a few days before I worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

So, you should stop holding your farts in so much.

hernia?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

A twisted ovary? But you'd be in extreme pain then, like I need to go to the hospital right now pain, so probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

I hope it's cute-alien-in-the-stomach.

12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
    1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
    1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
    1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
    2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
    2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    hernia?
    Hernia is what i was thinking. my mother had symptoms similar to this for almost two years...extremely excruciating pain that would eventually go away and come back like one a month. Even a couple doctor visits didn't diagnose it until it got really bad and she eventually had to have surgery.
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern