Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    toxic sweat?

i dunno. it just was.
    Was the underwear you were wearing a good quality breathable kind? Maybe a certain type of fabric would contribute to the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    My question though, is how was the chafing so intense from just...standing?
    Tailgating is more than just standing. You gotta walk to the beer cooler. Then to the grill. Then you half-recognize folks a few cars down so you stroll over there. Then you're telling a particularly hilarious anecdote which involves rocking back and forth and gesturing with your crotch. Yeah, OK, I see your point.

Also holy hell I cringed so many times reading your story, Tom. But one suggestion for when you are telling this hilarious anecdote with all the rocking back and forth next weekend before the game with Carolina: you can do the gesturing with your crotch part but don't give away the punchline in the first sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

Also, you all will find this funny, I am sure: a few weeks ago, I apparently managed to rub all the skin off one part of my scrotum. Yeah, I'm not talking just irritated -- apparently i rubbed it all off in that one spot. Of my scrotum.
    Take this to the Nude Pictures thread, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Was the underwear you were wearing a good quality breathable kind? Maybe a certain type of fabric would contribute to the problem?
    This was almost certainly part of the problem. I buy cheap underwear at Target.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I want to see Tom's scrotum's worse half.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Tom, did you get that slime on it that stayed for days after? Rub it on your upper lip
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

This was almost certainly part of the problem. I buy cheap underwear at Target.
    Might I suggest that the value you place on your junk should directly correspond with the monetary value of your ginch.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Tom, for a fee I will gladly come suck that scrot back to full health.

You would seriously suck scrotum for a fee?
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

You wouldn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I'd do it for free.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Tom, while that experience sounds miserable, that was an extremely entertaining read. You need to write long form stories much more often.

Also, you need to perform that story on The Moth
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I'd do it for free.
    You are not a heterosexual guy with a tiny penis.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

How do you know for sure?

Shit I guess I don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Might I suggest that the value you place on your junk should directly correspond with the monetary value of your ginch.
    yeah this is an excellent point. I think i'm gonna replace my entire underwear drawer this weekend.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Under Armour brand is supposed to be very good.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/ca/en

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I'd do it for free.
    hello.

Bamboo fiber undies Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Kory, how do you feel about nasal irrigation? I'm a pretty big fan of my neti pot, and find it to be much more effective than most nasal decongestants in clearing me out when my sinuses are irritated due to seasonal air quality fluctuation or colds?
    Huge fan personally, I even keep a few suction catheters around for particularly bad congestion, however we are seeing seriously nasty ass mofos burning their passages with water that's too fucking hot, or infecting the hell out of their sinus by using forced pressure, or poorly cleaned equipment. Due to this I don't often recommend it, cause people are retards.

And Jesus Balls Tom, PROTECT YOUR JUNK. You only get one set! More important than color, fabric or price, get undies that fit. Also, post pictures, I love gruesome wounds.
    Last edited by koryp; 10-03-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

I'll have some good ones for you in the future then

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Oh god, if you post a picture of your lungs, please use a link.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    I'll have some good ones for you in the future then
    I await with delight my friend. Ooze away.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Steve if you get some new lungs, we need a side-by-side lung comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Oh god, if you post a picture of your lungs, please use a link.
    Oh man, would never post that straight up. I did search #lungtransplant on Instagram the other day and there were some interesting shots. It is incredible how horrible our lungs look compared to a healthy set.

yeah this is an excellent point. I think i'm gonna replace my entire underwear drawer this weekend.
    Check it out, Tom... Big boy pants in an adult shade so you won't look so infantile. Heck, you wouldn't even have to leave your stadium seat to pee!

Well, aren't these cute?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Oh man, would never post that straight up. I did search #lungtransplant on Instagram the other day and there were some interesting shots. It is incredible how horrible our lungs look compared to a healthy set.
    I just want mine to match my liver.
    But, ANYWAY... I shouldn't be rubbing Tom the wrong way over this. Pete got his first experience with the chafed peanuttle issue last year at the fest and he had to ride his bike back to the house after the show just to feed the cats...I didn't see him until the next afternoon.

Tom- I'm watching a show on TLC about a guy with a two hundred pound tumour on his scrotum. You want scrotum woes? That's where they are apparently.
    edit- he's been using his testicles as a table to rest his dinner plate. Holy fuck.
    Last edited by ThatGirl; 10-08-2013 at 09:48 AM.

I think I have gout.