Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

I had pine mouth before. Everything tasted terrible. I had no idea what it was from, but the Internet came to the rescue. It went away after a few days. I now have an irrational fear of pine nuts... and I used to love them so.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

I'm never gonna eat pine nuts again
    You wanna fook on me?!

I'm leaving for that blood work right now. I haven't eaten anything since 7Pm last night. In a very fucked up mood.

Speaking of nuts, my new doctor reminds me of the chinese guy from that movie knocked up. Though your mind may think it sounds like a winner, I had a hard time with my last doctor, who looked like a 15 year old chinese girl, touching and feeling my ball sack and cock.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

You say that like its a bad thing.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Speaking of nuts, my new doctor reminds me of the chinese guy from that movie knocked up.
    Henry, you will never believe this but that guy (Kendrick Jeong) used to be my doctor at Kaiser Woodland Hills. He was a practicing physician and moonlighted as a stand up comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hello herro.

Have you ever heard of 'pine mouth'? A friend just experienced this recently. Weirdest medical condition ever. Well excluding spontaneous combustion.
    I have not, actually. I will have to read up on that. Have you heard of 'pica'? It's a disorder that causes people to crave and eat weird non-foods, like shit, dirt, or hair. I think the people eat weird shit because they are iron-deficient or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Henry, you will never believe this but that guy (Kendrick Jeong) used to be my doctor at Kaiser Woodland Hills. He was a practicing physician and moonlighted as a stand up comedian.
    Wow. People like him make me feel really inferior. He's a fucking doctor AND he is a big time actor? Some people are just a different breed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by herro kitty View Post
    Wow. People like him make me feel really inferior. He's a fucking doctor AND he is a big time actor? Some people are just a different breed.
    I know, really intelligent dude, ironically his wife is my sister's doctor. Congrats on the upcoming BSN Barb, let me know when your looking to get a job in LA.

No way. This guy works at Kaiser Sunset.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Sasha, I'll definitely talk to you as soon as I get my license... I will be taking the NCLEX mid January!
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

My brother works at Kaiser off Venice near the 10. He's not Chinese, but he does make me laugh sometimes.

I have a hospital bill that I thought was covered four years ago that reemerged recently. It's for the ambulance ride, I can cover it but I really don't want to. My dad said that it will ding my credit but not too the point that it will prevent me from getting an apartment or loan for a car or anything like that. I have good credit at the time, should I pay it or just let it hit? Do you know anything about this, does anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

The only time past hospital bills have come back to haunt me is when I bought my house, at that point I wrote a letter and offered a settlement for less than what the bills were for, they accepted and wrote it off my credit report. There is a chance though that they can eventually garnish your wages for it if they don't hear anything from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I have a hospital bill that I thought was covered four years ago that reemerged recently. It's for the ambulance ride, I can cover it but I really don't want to. My dad said that it will ding my credit but not too the point that it will prevent me from getting an apartment or loan for a car or anything like that. I have good credit at the time, should I pay it or just let it hit? Do you know anything about this, does anybody?
    This is more of a financial question. Ultimately your credit will suffer as long as this bill is delinquent, and depending on the amount and how long you haven't paid it will dictate the hit to your FICO score. If you are applying for credit (apartment, car, etc.) then yes, a potential creditor may deny extending you credit because of this as well, irrespective of the hit to your FICO score. It comes down to their own underwriting standards for extending credit.

Pay the damn thing and move on. If you feel the bill was unjust, or want to settle for a lesser amount, then you can possibly try to work out a negotiation. I believe still if you settle for less than amount owed it may still negatively impact your credit as that would be noted as such on your report, unless it was stipulated otherwise.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

I'd send the bill back and state it was apart of my coverage, settle it with the insurance company.

I've had that happen to me before and I got two different amounts. Seems like the hospital will try to bill you to see if you'll pay sometimes...

Contact your health insurance carrier at the time and see what went wrong with this billed amount and see about having it re-billed. Some insurance companies cover an ambulance ride if medical necessity was involved and you actually had an inpatient stay. Don't pay for this until you get everybody else to fucking pay for it, once that has been exhausted and you clearly are responsible for the balance owed than you can work out a payment arrangement with the company directly, do NOT make an arrangement with the collection agency they sold it to under any circumstances.

frizzlefry, do you know if the hospital or another entity has filed a debt collection suit against you?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

I've been diagnosed with otitis media (middle ear infection). It's pissing me off. I'm on day 7 or so of my Augmentin without any super results. I'm hoping that the next three days I'll turn the corner. Any remedies to help unplug my ear? I've read some hocus pocus things online that I refuse to try. Part of me doesn't want to screw with it and just wait. It's more of an inconvenience because my hearing is diminished in my bad ear at the moment.

Why is this reemerging after 4 years? An insurance company wouldn't pay for a bill that old because the provider has a duty to submit a timely invoice. 4 years is not timely. An ambulance ride would certainly be covered under a health insurance policy (unless it wasn't an actual emergency, which seems very unlikely). You need to get to the bottom of why this wasn't taken care of 4 years ago before you go writing any checks. Let me know if you have any questions, I know a thing or two in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Again, I'm not Barb, but in my experience the only antibiotic that every really killed my (constant childhood) ear infections was azithromycin (Z-Pak). That doesn't particularly help you now, and I wouldn't try any home remedies either, but next time perhaps you can talk to your doctor about the various antibiotic treatments and see if you can find one that works better for you.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

By worked out I mean I went into a lengthy negotiation with the hospital about how ridiculous this bill was and how I was unable to pay it due to my family's insurance not covering at all, my condition...being blacked/passed out drunk and under 21 in the streets of LA, wasn't seen as an emergency meaning that I had to foot the bill. I was 19 when the incident happened and very broke. They (the hospital) agreed (or so I thought) on a lesser amount which I paid in full. This bill that recently resurfaced was supposedly settled after my negotiations and the amount I paid, as I said that was four years ago, I tried to keep track of the information for this but I wasn't really expecting this to come back and bite me after several years.
    I don't have any of the fucking numbers or remember any of the names of the people that I had to go through for the negotiations, I barely remember the hospital name, all I have is collections number which sent me the bill. I'd have to start from square one all over again to negotiate this and even if I did get another settlement or the fees waived, how would I know it won't just come back again like this one did? I'm kind of answering my own question here I guess, I'm really just looking for more people that will tell me that my credit really won't be affected too poorly.
    Last edited by frizzlefry; 11-29-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    I've been diagnosed with otitis media (middle ear infection). It's pissing me off. I'm on day 7 or so of my Augmentin without any super results. I'm hoping that the next three days I'll turn the corner. Any remedies to help unplug my ear? I've read some hocus pocus things online that I refuse to try. Part of me doesn't want to screw with it and just wait. It's more of an inconvenience because my hearing is diminished in my bad ear at the moment.
    With antibiotics like Augmentin it is a waiting game and unfortunately having a middle ear infection makes normal remedies such as antibiotic drops harder to reach the problematic area, but you can ask your doctor to prescribe some ear drops, preferably ofloxacin to help ease some of the tension and make the infection go away faster. Keep in mind that because it's a middle ear infection you have to keep your head tilted a lot longer than you normally would, probably around 10 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Again, I'm not Barb, but in my experience the only antibiotic that every really killed my (constant childhood) ear infections was azithromycin (Z-Pak). That doesn't particularly help you now, and I wouldn't try any home remedies either, but next time perhaps you can talk to your doctor about the various antibiotic treatments and see if you can find one that works better for you.
    Azithromycin is too weak of an antibiotic for an infection that is more centered towards the middle of his ear, Augmentin is stronger (especially for Otolaryngology related bacterial infections) and will more or less get to the hard to reach area in a more timely manner.
    Last edited by ThomThom; 11-29-2011 at 12:18 PM.

I think it depends on your body and your internal bacterial resistance. The Tri-Pak always killed what Augmentin couldn't, probably because I'd had amoxicillin so many times that most of my bacteria were resistant.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think it depends on your body and your internal bacterial resistance. The Tri-Pak always killed what Augmentin couldn't, probably because I'd had amoxicillin so many times that most of my bacteria were resistant.
    Absolutely, I also developed a huge resistance to Amoxicillin and am now considered allergic to it because of how much it was prescribed to me as a child, thankfully I have not developed resistance to Azithromycin, than I'd be fucked with sulfa based drugs for the rest of my life, bleh.

frizzlefry, the reason why I asked you if a suit has been filed is because the other party may be beyond the statute of limitations for filing in your state and could be attempting to strong arm you into paying them without a judgment (that they may not be allowed to obtain). In the alternative, if they have filed a suit and the court found you in default, you may racking up interest and attorneys fees that you aren't aware of in addition to whatever the debt may actually be.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

I pretty much never take antibiotics now even though ever since my tonsils came out I've had a semi-constant low-grade sinus infection. I just don't want to run through all my antibiotic options while still young.

I hate antibiotics. Ear pain can fuck your life up tho.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Herro,

Since you have 'weird rashes' in the title, I thought I'd contribute here.

I get seasonal skin allergies. In the springtime when other people are sneezing and wheezing with hayfever, i'm itching and scratching with a rash. It starts to emerge in late February (typically) and gets really bad in April and starts to abate in late May; by mid June it's typically gone altogether. This has happened every year for as long as I've lived in Arizona. It seems to also directly relate to outdoor activity. This past spring was late in Arizona (two February hard freezes killed off early plant growth) and my rash/allergies were similarly late in getting started.

I have been to the doctor for this and they gave me steroidal cream which does a nice job controlling the symptoms but unfortunately means I will never be elected to the baseball Hall of Fame.

I am the only person I know who gets seasonal skin allergies. The internet medical sites seem to admit it to be a possiblity but do not seem to think it worthy of much discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Thanks all. I rarely get sick so this is really chapping my ass. If anyone has accounting or business questions feel free to hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    I'm not really strong in pharmacology, but if your treatment is finished and you still have problems, it's important to follow up with your doctor to find out about other options. ThomThom and Corinna brought up a lot of good points about antibiotics, too!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Absolutely, I also developed a huge resistance to Amoxicillin and am now considered allergic to it because of how much it was prescribed to me as a child, thankfully I have not developed resistance to Azithromycin, than I'd be fucked with sulfa based drugs for the rest of my life, bleh.
    What is bad about sulfa based drugs? We didn't go into depth about a lot of medications...

Herro,

Since you have 'weird rashes' in the title, I thought I'd contribute here.

I get seasonal skin allergies. In the springtime when other people are sneezing and wheezing with hayfever, i'm itching and scratching with a rash. It starts to emerge in late February (typically) and gets really bad in April and starts to abate in late May; by mid June it's typically gone altogether. This has happened every year for as long as I've lived in Arizona. It seems to also directly relate to outdoor activity. This past spring was late in Arizona (two February hard freezes killed off early plant growth) and my rash/allergies were similarly late in getting started.

I have been to the doctor for this and they gave me steroidal cream which does a nice job controlling the symptoms but unfortunately means I will never be elected to the baseball Hall of Fame.

I am the only person I know who gets seasonal skin allergies. The internet medical sites seem to admit it to be a possiblity but do not seem to think it worthy of much discussion.
    Well, since your skin is the first thing in contact with your outside environment, it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary if you are allergic to some sort of pollutant or tree pollen or something and have a skin rash developed. I don't think it is a big deal if you can control it with your steroid creams. Would wearing a long-sleeved shirt help, maybe?