Page 1 of 25 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Default Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Disclaimer: I'm only graduating from nursing school (I'm getting my BSN in December 2011!) but I will try to diagnose your ailments for fun. I will probably be wrong. But I will still try to go all House MD on your asses.

Any other medical professionals on the board, feel free to casually diagnose people too!

Post pictures of weird things! Or send me a PM. I will try my best to help you figure it out.

I also give love advice. Ask away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

My taint smells like vanilla extract. Help
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Default Re: Weird rash? Genitals leaking green fluid? Have some Illegitimate Medical Advice!!

Probably a yeast infection.
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

I have a protruding epididymis on my left testicle. From time to time, the testicle goes numb. The urologist I was referred to says I'm fine and that numbness/pain in that area can come and go. Tests showed a high level of calcium, but I was told it's not a bad sign. This was months ago and the numbness continues on and off.

Anything in your textbooks that could have been glossed over? I hope it has nothing to do with the underwear I'm wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    I have a protruding epididymis on my left testicle. From time to time, the testicle goes numb. The urologist I was referred to says I'm fine and that numbness/pain in that area can come and go. Tests showed a high level of calcium, but I was told it's not a bad sign. This was months ago and the numbness continues on and off.

Anything in your textbooks that could have been glossed over? I hope it has nothing to do with the underwear I'm wearing.
    Hm. Do you think your pain/numbness could be from the pressure of your inner thigh (or wherever your left ball rests on)? Since it's protruding, you are probably pressing down on it more which can cause pain.

When did this numbness start? How long does it last? When you feel pain, what kind of pain is it? Like, is it stinging? Or stabby? Sharp? Or dull? Are you able to ejaculate normally?

Had epidymitis before. Dr. say no more yanky my wanky for awhile. Twasnt protruding, but I was thankful it wasn't ball cancer.

Herro kitty, when I wake up before 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, I always feel like I need to puke. I don't actually puke, but I feel like I'm going to. Eating does not help, nor does anything else I have tried, but the feeling will go away after being awake for an hour or so. This does not happen if I wake up after 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, nor does it happen when I wake up before 6am but have gone to sleep early.

Why does that happen?

Hello barrrr, my bottom right eyelid has been twitching multiple times a day for a few minutes at a time for around 4 weeks now. What up with that?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiksha View Post
    Hello barrrr, my bottom right eyelid has been twitching multiple times a day for a few minutes at a time for around 4 weeks now. What up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Heehee.

Samisha, how much caffeine do you drink?

Eh. Somewhere between 50 and 200 mg a day. I'm in the process of trying to cut back. I also heard potassium has something to do with it so I ate one banana last week.

Eh. Somewhere between 50 and 200 mg a day. I'm in the process of trying to cut back. I also heard potassium has something to do with it so I ate one banana last week.
    I had that same problem, I asked my eye doctor about it and he did mention something about potassium, he advised me to eat a banana every so often.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Herro kitty, when I wake up before 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, I always feel like I need to puke. I don't actually puke, but I feel like I'm going to. Eating does not help, nor does anything else I have tried, but the feeling will go away after being awake for an hour or so. This does not happen if I wake up after 6am with less than 4 hours of sleep, nor does it happen when I wake up before 6am but have gone to sleep early.

Why does that happen?

So do you mean that if you sleep at 5am and wake up at 8am, you feel fine?
    Are you feeling nauseous as you rise from bed? Or is it the moment you wake up and you're lying in bed? Do you have any problems with blood pressure?

Do you know about circadian rhythms? You probably don't get nauseous from waking up after 6am with 4 hrs of sleep because your body is waking up along with the sun, so it feels normal. And if you go to bed early and get enough sleep, you don't feel sick even though you wake up earlier than 6am.

I don't know much about sleep, but this phenomenon of yours is probably due to your unique body and how it handles lack of sleep and/or how your sleep coincides with circadian rhythms and stuff

Muscle twitching anywhere is usually related to improper electrolyte levels. So yeah, keep up with your electrolytes. Potassium and phosphorus are major electrolytes that deal with muscle function, so like zircona said, eat a banana once in a while

I hope I'm not annoying you all with asking more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by herro kitty View Post
    Are you able to ejaculate normally?
    I think so? What is normal? Teaspoon size?
    FYF 08/23-08/24
    Chvrches 09/19
    Banks 10/16
    Digitalism 11/08

So do you mean that if you sleep at 5am and wake up at 8am, you feel fine?
    Are you feeling nauseous as you rise from bed? Or is it the moment you wake up and you're lying in bed? Do you have any problems with blood pressure?

Do you know about circadian rhythms? You probably don't get nauseous from waking up after 6am with 4 hrs of sleep because your body is waking up along with the sun, so it feels normal. And if you go to bed early and get enough sleep, you don't feel sick even though you wake up earlier than 6am.

I don't know much about sleep, but this phenomenon of yours is probably due to your unique body and how it handles lack of sleep and/or how your sleep coincides with circadian rhythms and stuff
    Interesting, thank you.

Yes, I mean that if I sleep from 5am to 8am, I feel tired, but I don't get nauseous the same way. And when it does happen, I feel nauseous as I'm getting up and walking around, for about the first hour I'm awake. I have really really low blood pressure, always have -- do you think that could have something to do with it?

I'm going to google circadian rhythms.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

lately, eating anything even a little bit spicy makes me feel like vomiting. it's only been within the last month or so. any idea what could be causing this?

November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    December 4 - Behemoth
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep

You're preggers.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Could be an ulcer...experiencing any other abdominal pains?
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

I got a check up a few weeks ago and have yet to go back and have blood work done.

1-Do I really have to not eat anything for 12 hours?

2-Does it make a difference if I smoke a cigarette before going in?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Those are questions we all need answered. thank you fatbastard.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

My grandma was a nurse for 40 years and she always said yes, especially if you are actually a fat bastard

Then again that was ages ago and what do I know
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    lately, eating anything even a little bit spicy makes me feel like vomiting. it's only been within the last month or so. any idea what could be causing this?
    is it just spicy things/foods? i just ask because i have a form of GERD, and spicy things, among other things, help trigger this. i'm on medication and changed my eating habits, which helps.
    Last edited by buddy; 11-27-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Specific, odd question:

In the past year, whenever I go to dinner with my parents, either in LA or when I visit them at home, I frequently wind up with some serious queasiness and end up vomiting. At home, I like attributing it to the fact that I'm not smoking pot at all and am experiencing some withdrawal symptoms (frequent user.)

Does this sound like a decent hypothesis? What the hell, man?
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Specific, odd question:

In the past year, whenever I go to dinner with my parents, either in LA or when I visit them at home, I frequently wind up with some serious queasiness and end up vomiting. At home, I like attributing it to the fact that I'm not smoking pot at all and am experiencing some withdrawal symptoms (frequent user.)

I don't think it's Pot Withdrawals.The worse I get is depression from not smoking.

On another note the title of the thread reminds me of a interlude in Dr. Octagon. Tell me what Moosebumps are?
    Last edited by getbetter; 11-27-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    Translation

Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15

Last.fm

Hm. Do you think your pain/numbness could be from the pressure of your inner thigh (or wherever your left ball rests on)? Since it's protruding, you are probably pressing down on it more which can cause pain.

When did this numbness start? How long does it last? When you feel pain, what kind of pain is it? Like, is it stinging? Or stabby? Sharp? Or dull? Are you able to ejaculate normally?
    It started sometime in March/April. When I feel it, it becomes distracting on-and-off for an hour or so.
    I do sit cross-legged when possible. At the same time, I have been noticing the sensation at work, where I sit normally behind a desk. It's a dull pain mostly, sometimes sharp. Everything else has been fine, otherwise.

I'll avoid sitting in positions that would put pressure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Had epidymitis before. Dr. say no more yanky my wanky for awhile. Twasnt protruding, but I was thankful it wasn't ball cancer.
    First thing I did was hold off on that. Didn't seem to make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by DFrank View Post
    I think so? What is normal? Teaspoon size?
    I mean, does it hurt when you ejaculate? Any delay? If the pain/numbness isn't too intrusive to your daily living, you should be ok for now... Keep a log describing the pain/numbness when it happens and be as descriptive as possible so the next time you see a doctor, they have a clearer picture of what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Interesting, thank you.

Yes, I mean that if I sleep from 5am to 8am, I feel tired, but I don't get nauseous the same way. And when it does happen, I feel nauseous as I'm getting up and walking around, for about the first hour I'm awake. I have really really low blood pressure, always have -- do you think that could have something to do with it?

I'm going to google circadian rhythms.
    Having very low blood pressure as you rise can make you dizzy and even faint. If you get up too fast, the blood rushes out of your head and you can get dizzy, nauseous, or fainty. It's called orthostatic hypotension. Dunno how the 6am/ <4hr of sleep works into this though. But try to slowly get up.. Like, sit on the edge of your bed for a minute before you completely stand up.

What's your average BP?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    How old are you? Do you have any pain that is localized in a particular area? Like Drinkey said, it could probably be an ulcer. Do you drink/smoke/take a lot of aspirin? Smoking and drinking can increase acid production and aspirin/NSAIDs are known for causing gastrointestinal bleeding. You should avoid eating spicy food and see a doctor so they can figure out what kind of ulcer it is and prescribe you the right medication to heal it.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    I got a check up a few weeks ago and have yet to go back and have blood work done.

1-Do I really have to not eat anything for 12 hours?

2-Does it make a difference if I smoke a cigarette before going in?
    YES! Ah. The act of eating makes your body go crazy with all sorts of secretions and enzymes, and these will affect the blood work results. They want to get a baseline of what your average labs are, and eating food will alter these results. It's tough, but try not to eat anything.

If you have to do a procedure that deals with shoving a camera down your throat (endoscopy), it's really important not to eat anything beforehand either because the doctor wants your GI to be as still as possible when he's wiggling the camera down your esophagus. Having eaten will start the whole digestion process and that can make the camera not be able to get down to wherever it needs to get down.

If you EVER have ANY QUESTIONS about ANYTHING, ALWAYS ASK!! Don't be afraid to ask anything. The saddest thing I see is when the doctor talks all fast and leaves after a nod and the patient is trembling and asking me about what the doc just said. Just know you are paying good ass money to see the doctor, so ask them until they explain it to you fully. It is your life that you are dealing with, so you better know as much about what is going on as you can!!

And for cigs, yes! They can constrict your blood vessels and change your pH and all kinds of weird shit, so it's just safer to not smoke beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Specific, odd question:

Has there been any common foods that you've been eating when you're with them? Is there any commonality for these incidences besides you just being with your folks? Maybe you're allergic to your mom's new perfume?

I don't know much about pot because we weren't taught the medicinal effects except for some oncology medications. I wish I was taught, though!

Can you sneak a hit while you're visiting them? If the nausea and vomiting stop, then you'll know it's the pot But if it doesn't, then you'll know it's something else. Just the process of elimination.

But really, I'm stumped. Maybe you secretly hate them.

Why won't my grandmother die?

Because she secretly hates you?