Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: White Wonderland NYE 2012

Default Re: White Wonderland NYE 2012

According to Paquale's tweets we are getting the line up and ticket on sale this week.

Other things I learned from his tweets:

1. You have to wear white from head to toe.
    2. Knife Party is not playing.
    3. It's not the Yost Theater.
    4. Someone asked if if Armin was playing and he just changed the subject.

Pasquale is the opposite of Paul T, Pasquale responds to almost every inquiry even if the information doesn't shed much light on anything.

i'm hearing Anaheim Convention Center for this event.
    +kaskade on the lineup as said before.

edit: the boxing match is in the arena, which leaves plenty of space in the the many exhibit halls for this event. Been a couple times for NAMM show, huge space.
    Last edited by myvelouria94; 11-30-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Maybe the same place Tiesto played? Home Depot center, that's about 35 minutes from downtown LA off the 405 in carson

Quote Originally Posted by myvelouria94 View Post
    i'm hearing Anaheim Convention Center for this event.
    +kaskade on the lineup as said before.

edit: the boxing match is in the arena, which leaves plenty of space in the the many exhibit halls for this event. Been a couple times for NAMM show, huge space.
    isnt kaskade gonna be at the marquee in vegas?

Vegas is an hour max flight from LA

God some of you are so retarded, DJs play two gigs in one night all the time, in fact sometimes djs play gigs in two DIFFERENT countries in one night.

I think a couple years ago Kaskade played LA,SF and Vegas all in one night. mind you I think his Vegas set was like 7-9 am, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Maybe the same place Tiesto played? Home Depot center, that's about 35 minutes from downtown LA off the 405 in carson
    Way too large for a 21+ event.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    God some of you are so retarded, DJs play two gigs in one night all the time, in fact sometimes djs play gigs in two DIFFERENT countries in one night.
    I understand that the flight is absolutely doable, and djs do it all the time. What I was wondering about is if Kaskade headlining White Wonderland and djing at the club he's had a residency at all year, do you think he would have a primetime and similar timeslot at both events?

So, for example, wouldn't both events want him to be playing during sometime around midnight to bring the crowd into the new year?

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
    I understand that the flight is absolutely doable, and djs do it all the time. What I was wondering about is if Kaskade headlining White Wonderland and djing at the club he's had a residency at all year, do you think he would have a primetime and similar timeslot at both events?

So, for example, wouldn't both events want him to be playing during sometime around midnight to bring the crowd into the new year?

Just my two cents.
    That's what I mean as well. So is kaskade gonna spin at like 8-9pm in Cali then 12 in Vegas?

1am-3am vegas
    9pm-11pm LA

CALLED IT MOTHERFUCKERS SOMEOME GET ME A STICKER

Lurker

http://www.facebook.com/events/301753889848615/

fwiw the event on fb says 9-12 for Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    really? DJ's play in two different countries in one night? How? Time travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose4485 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/events/301753889848615/

fwiw the event on fb says 9-12 for Vegas
    So assuming White Wonderland goes until 4 AM since it's not in LA, I guess Kaskade could have a 2-4 AM time slot, right?

So assuming White Wonderland goes until 4 AM since it's not in LA, I guess Kaskade could have a 2-4 AM time slot, right?
    Just because it's not in LA doesn't mean it will go to 4am. I can't remember the last time an event went on till 4am.
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    San Diego/Tijuana, 2 countries in one night is very possible without time travel. New York and some canadian city, there are tons of countries right next to eachother that could work.

lol now im hearing WW will be a 2day event. i'm not going to even try to predict anything till it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by intuitionn View Post
    lol now im hearing WW will be a 2day event. i'm not going to even try to predict anything till it happens.
    Too short notice for that, and it would kind of ruin the whole point of a NYE event.
    2013 Wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by intuitionn View Post
    hearing this as well. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by OnRepeating View Post
    Too short notice for that, and it would kind of ruin the whole point of a NYE event.
    It would be last party of the year into the first party of the year, I wouldn't say that's ruining it. I think they could pull it off if they made it only 2 stages. When Pasqual originally posted about it he said keep your plans open because it will be massive.

details tomorrow

and it officially wont be in san bernadino

Just because it's not in LA doesn't mean it will go to 4am. I can't remember the last time an event went on till 4am.
    LED NYE is going till 4. I just assumed it was an LA thing.

LED NYE is going till 4. I just assumed it was an LA thing.
    I think it's more of just around the LA area that only goes to 2, since LED NYE is in SD.
    2013 Wishlist:

Any large scale party in the LA area will pretty much be over by 2. But club nights such as Boys Noize and Porter Robinson at music box this weekend usually go until 4, the Get Lost party back in August went til 6 am. Music box is pretty lenient.

Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    Any large scale party in the LA area will pretty much be over by 2. But club nights such as Boys Noize and Porter Robinson at music box this weekend usually go until 4, the Get Lost party back in August went til 6 am. Music box is pretty lenient.
    Hmm guess I haven't really noticed this. The only party I went to at the Music Box that went past 2 was Andy C but that only went to 3. Wasn't even planned either haha.
    2013 Wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    Villalobos often plays in Italy off to Fabric in London for his headlining sets such are usually from 8am onwards, educate yourself before you try to sound so snappy hoe

And staying at parties in America after-hours is usually fucking lame, no more liquor and the renaming crowd is usually awful and preoccupied with powdering their nose.

Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    Also, the Avalon on Saturdays goes until 8:00 am if I'm not mistaken.

Hmm guess I haven't really noticed this. The only party I went to at the Music Box that went past 2 was Andy C but that only went to 3. Wasn't even planned either haha.
    Some of the LA beatdown events will go to 4, but it seems like nights they figure not to be as big go til 3. Trolley Snatcha there back in October went til 3 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    Also, the Avalon on Saturdays goes until 8:00 am if I'm not mistaken.
    It says on their website that it goes until 8:00 am under their accolades section, I just didn't know for which night, or if that indeed happened. I figured it could have meant that they CAN go til 8 if they want. Control goes to 5 am but I guess thats weaksauce compared to Avaland!

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Page is broken but I believe you. Will it be Dec 30th & 31st or 31st & 1st?
    Kaaaaast