Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smog 5 Year Anniversary

Default Re: Smog 5 Year Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    Nah I like a lot of bass music, and dub techno. But the monster that dubstep has become under the influence of suburban american kids?? awful.
    yea i agree to be honest. the midrange bullshit is driving me insane. but there is always some good that is outweighed by the bad.
    the music is what its all about, you love it just like i love it.

Few more hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How was skream's set last night?

Quote Originally Posted by 303dubbin View Post
    How was skream's set last night?
    It was insane. Threw out heavy tunes left and right. Brostep free night too haha.
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

sick night.

hangthedj why u too cool to be a part of a milestone night of bass music?
    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Nobody rolls at Coachella. There are cops everywhere, handing out pupil checks left and right. Plus there is no one in Southern California that has access to those type of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I jus wan ever'one to kno I visit raves AND undergrounds. Pretty much on the reg, but sometimes I'm like nah not tonite and they say I feel ya but why the hate? and i say well fools, are you bringin real music time? Cus I like it fresh and I wan' it fresh.

Next up...

2013 Wishlist:

going to that show here in denver on friday

going to that show here in denver on friday
    Hatcha & N-Type? Tell me how they are.
    2013 Wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by Bus McRider View Post
    What are these events on the 26th?
    ha you one of those bitter house elitist fucks who thinks that nothing else is good? everyone has their own taste douche.
    He'll always tell you what you listen to is shit but will never tell you what he listens to. My guess is he listens to all the same stuff we do, he'll probably even be at this event, but is just a moron with nothing better to do. Not worth it.

Edit: As far as the better show on the 26th, my guess is he was talking about Voodoo with Luca Becchetti. Outside of that I don't know what else was going on besides typical club shows around LA.
    Last edited by Distorted_Jungle; 11-29-2011 at 08:39 AM.

tonight smog is putting on the monthly DUBTROIT in santa ana right by the galaxy the line up flier says

any ideas on who the guests could be? who played in la this weekend besides skream and 12th planet?

Paul is dead

Quote Originally Posted by OnRepeating View Post
    Hatcha & N-Type? Tell me how they are.
    i've seen them both already but im stoked for this one on some funktion 1s. last time ntype was at beta was the fuckin shit! so loud and a wicked good set. cant wait for hatcha again, spins some seriously deep dubs

dubstep allstars vol 4 and vol 5 are some of my favorite mixes of all time.
    Last edited by 303dubbin; 11-29-2011 at 01:30 PM.

eh last night it was just 12th planet and noah d as the special guests,still a fun night 12th opened with some grimey rap by wayne and drake then forced me too listen to at least 5 skrillex tracks other than that it was good.

Paul is dead

smog 5 year with skream was sick as hell, skream's set was absolutely incredible

B2B set from hatcha and ntype. Hatcha throws the real deep stuff and the occasional housey track and ntype kinda throws the harder bangers. Really fun set this evening in Colorado.

B2B set from hatcha and ntype. Hatcha throws the real deep stuff and the occasional housey track and ntype kinda throws the harder bangers. Really fun set this evening in Colorado.
    Nice, now I'm hyped.
    2013 Wishlist:

Smog did their Cd release party last night and had Benga close out the night...surprisingly it was Dj Craze that absolutely stole the night! I dont know what Benga was thinking with his set but he started throwing down way to much hard style and breaks/annoying dutch sounds..Katy B was also there....nothing to be said their she is terrible live

Paul is dead

Everyone was fucking horrible last night other than Darkside. Only reason I went was for him.
    2013 Wishlist:

And also it was GetDarker's CD release, not SMOG's.
    2013 Wishlist:

SMOG + HARD present DUB POLICE TOUR featuring CASPA TROLLEY SNATCHA SUBSCAPE D1

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=...ew&_pky=116912

Going to be a brostep filled party...
    2013 Wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by OnRepeating View Post
    Everyone was fucking horrible last night other than Darkside. Only reason I went was for him.
    Ya darkside was legit! he def brought out the true dub step and i like that he did that,altho i really enjoyed Crazes set he really brought it and even threw in some Dnb,course he threw in some silly bangers but its the Oc what else you expect and Katy B omg worst ever,she did bring in the ladys tho so good move

Paul is dead

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainst View Post
    Ya darkside was legit! he def brought out the true dub step and i like that he did that,altho i really enjoyed Crazes set he really brought it and even threw in some Dnb,course he threw in some silly bangers but its the Oc what else you expect and Katy B omg worst ever,she did bring in the ladys tho so good move
    I was hoping a turntablism set from Craze but instead just a bunch of robotic noise. Also, I lost all respect for Benga that night too.
    2013 Wishlist: