Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Default Re: American Horror Story

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

During a conference call following last week's "American Horror Story" finale, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed that every season would follow a new family in a new house.

He went on to reveal, "There is a clue in the last three episodes where we say what the second season will be."
    today Ryan took it even further...

the clue is located in the penultimate episode, "Birth." "Go through it frame by frame. I planted it in there," he teased before adding, "I will never reveal it."
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

I read speculation that the next location will be a prison

1) The burned guy tells Constance that he's being carted off to a prison in Illinois

2) Murphy made a comment that the locaiton can be in a building or a house

3) Billie Jean said that you can feel bad energy in places where bad things happen, like in prisons and insane asylums.

im not gunna lie, as a huge fan of this show ill admit the season lost a lot of steam. The idea of switching everything up excites me very much. A prison would be epic or a puzzle factory.

and ive seen a few copies of a Season One box set going around online... is this just some bootlegged copy or has their been an official release...???
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

Bootleg fo sho

I see McDermott ending up with Burnee McGee is prison.

His daughter his dead, his wife died and the babies are missing.

A LOT of pensive staring through bars for season 2

Dr. Harmon is also dead.... he will not be going to jail or collecting his $200.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I read speculation that the next location will be a prison

1) The burned guy tells Constance that he's being carted off to a prison in Illinois

2) Murphy made a comment that the locaiton can be in a building or a house

3) Billie Jean said that you can feel bad energy in places where bad things happen, like in prisons and insane asylums.
    I like this idea

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tegan & Sara 11/14, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

*_-BUMP-_*

Congrats to Jessica Lange on her Golden Globe...!!!

Who'll Be Back for American Horror Story Season Two? Jessica Lange and Evan Peters Play Coy!
    We haven't been this enthralled by a mystery since that whole Rubber Man debacle!

After we heard that some familiar faces may be back as new characters in an all new house, we've been dying to know who will (and won't) be returning to American Horror Story for season two.

The top of our list? Fan faves Jessica Lange and Evan Peters. But what does the wicked twosome have to say about it?

Well they're still playing pretty dang coy! And it's terribly frustrating if you're an AHS-aholic like we are.

"I don't know," Jessica told us backstage at the Golden Globes when we asked if she knew who might be returning. "I have no idea."

A sentiment echoed by Evan at the Art of Elysium pre-GG event: "No, we don't know anything. [Show creator Ryan Murphy]'s keeping it all secret. He hasn't said anything."

Hmm, rather suspicious seeing as FX president John Landgraf told reporters at the TCAs that Ry was "already in active conversations" with a few choice cast members to continue into the next season.

So are the twosome willing to come back, should they be asked?

"I'm down to come back, definitely!" Evan told us.

And it sounds like he'd be ready to put the horror in American Horror Story again, 'cause when we asked him if there was every a point in season one where Tate just went too far, Evan dead panned, "No. I was like more. Give me more. I want to kill more people. I want to do more bad stuff.

As for Jessica, who we're sure is at the top of Ryan's list as well? It sounds like she might just be willing to as well.

"I rarely see a script that excites me this much," Jessica gushed to us. "Ryan was a gift, a joy, he's brilliant, the most imaginative man working in the business today.

We'll take that as a yes, then! And heck, it'd be pretty dumb if she didn't come back, right? She did just win a Golden Globe for the show, after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    Congrats to Jessica Lange on her Golden Globe...!!!
    She won a Golden Globe for playing a creepy old lady who belittles a retarded kid. That frustrated me to no end.
    11/05 - Pissed Jeans - Los Globos (?)
    11/09 - Slowdive - Ace
    11/14 - Flying Lotus - Wiltern (?)
    11/22 - The Dream Syndicate - Echoplex (?)
    12/03 - Jonathan Richman - Bootleg (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

you obviously didn't watch too much into it...

Addie didn't even make it half way through the season.

I couldn't make it past the episode she died in. But making fun of a kid who is obviously retarded in real life is so fucked up.

I'd seriously rather watch fucking Glee than this shit.
    11/09 - Slowdive - Ace

I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

I still think people are completely missing the point of this show... While you see them poking fun at a girl w/ down syndrome, I see it as a young, handicapped girls struggle of understanding what true beauty is and how horrible others can be towards less fortunate individuals in todays society. If ur disgusted w/ the show than ur disgusted w/ America. It was never supposed to be scary, just a different way of looking at things.

It was never supposed to be scary, just a different way of looking at things.
    Right. A show called American HORROR Story never had any intention of being scary.

If ur disgusted w/ the show than ur disgusted w/ America.
    In the future I shall disregard anything you post on this board. Jesus fucking Christ.
    Last edited by TallGuyCM; 01-21-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    11/09 - Slowdive - Ace

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

yeah, go ahead and try to insulte me because you can't read past a title.

Insult*

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

damnit...

you know im excited....

If ur disgusted w/ the show than ur disgusted w/ America. It was never supposed to be scary, just a different way of looking at things.
    different way of looking at things? Like pick up a book? That's a good start...
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

are you implying that i should pick up a book.....?

Upcoming shows
    Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tegan & Sara 11/14, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events

I couldnt finish season 2.... but im not giving up on the show. It deff took a strange turn this time around, deff more shock value this season. Ill finish it at some point.

I much preferred the second season to the first. They actually had characters, some of them pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Yeah S1 had a very interesting first half that quickly devolved into "everyone dies". I was ready to quit S2 as soon as it got too silly but surprisingly I stayed the course.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

I enjoyed both seasons quite a bit but may put a slight edge on season two since Tim Minear had a heavy hand in it (including writing the first and last episode).

Upcoming shows
    Events

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I much preferred the second season to the first. They actually had characters, some of them pretty damn good.
    This season felt like it wrapped up really quickly. So much build up and then the final few shows it was just die, die, die, die.

Tonight's premiere was written by Ryan Murphy and Brian Falchuk and is called "Bitchcraft".

I'm excited but even more so for next week's episode helmed by Tim Minear.
    Last edited by xanman86; 10-09-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Upcoming shows
    Events

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    This season felt like it wrapped up really quickly. So much build up and then the final few shows it was just die, die, die, die.
    just finished the second season, and i much preferred the ending to the first.

first half or so of season two was bonkers though.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Is season 2 worth watching if I really didn't care for season 1?

November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    January 31 - Mayhem/Watain

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Is season 2 worth watching if I really didn't care for season 1?
    I think so because it clearly was influenced by Tim Minear's addition to the writing staff.

Upcoming shows
    Events