We've got a badass in the house!

Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

Oh hey guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    Gosh you guys are so sensitive:-p
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    The Black Keys are looking more and more likely.
    As long as they don't take up a headlining slot, I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by drewoftherushes View Post
    Yeah that fuckin' Sasquatch board is full of a bunch of dudes posting dogfort pictures and talking about where the Strokes are likely to be billed. Nothing like the fine conversation around here.
    Show me this dog fort. I have seen no dog forts.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno098 View Post
    As long as they don't take up a headlining slot, I'm fine with it.
    They're without a doubt headliners.

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

You think they are large enough to headline? I would think sub headliners. Although I still cannot really decide who will be headlining.

You think Ween and Death Cab are headliners but the Black Keys aren't? Madness.

Ween most definitely. Like a fucking fox. I skipped Death Cab and I thought that their slot had a lot to do with the whole Arcade Fire nonsense that happened. I think they would have been a sub but got bumped.
    Last edited by trickmytrick; 12-02-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: clarity

The Black Keys are definitely headliner material, but I really doubt that they would be headlining Sasquatch.

I think we should get Ween again.

Quote Originally Posted by trickmytrick View Post
    I think we should get Ween again.
    I think we should get Ween every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Agreed. Fuckin donk. I'd stab someone for her lol
    Not to worry...no one needs stabbed! Love you Jeff:-)))

I am holding out hope for Primus.

Just realized Wakarusa is the same weekend as Sasquatch and that is a major bummer because we planned on hitting that one this year for sure:-(( Wakarusa is an amazing venue as well and their lineup last year was tasty for sure! Can't miss out on Sasquatch though since it is practically in my back yard as music festivals go. Wish I could make them both though:-((

Quote Originally Posted by trickmytrick View Post
    I am holding out hope for Primus.
    This would make the entire weekend.

Is it the same weekend as waka? Waka was the weekend after memorial day this year...

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1222 View Post
    Is it the same weekend as waka? Waka was the weekend after memorial day this year...
    You are totally correct, (thank you very much!) not sure what I was thinking and that is very good news:-) Might just get those tickets today after all since some Coachella friends are going!

Oh cool; inthecolumbiagorge set up camp at the Coachella boards and doesn't ever want to come back to the Sasquatch boards. That works out for everyone.

I get that you're thirty years older than pretty much anyone at Sasquatch, and I bet it sucks to be the old bird in the corner that everyone thinks is a fucking narc, but posting pictures of your daughters in an attempt to make friends with people on the internet so you don't have to be lonely all weekend at a music festival is probably the saddest thing I have ever heard.

I would also like to remind you that I completely ignored every one of your posts -- because they were boring, tedious and self-pitying -- until you decided to go bugshit about nobody wanting to haul a pile of moldy old boyscout tents you found in your attic all the way out to the Gorge for you. You know what? I hauled seven fucking tents out there myself. I set them all up, too. Guess how many of them I slept in? NOT SEVEN OF THEM. And do you see me being a fucking martyr about it? No.

So get the fuck over it.

Did any of you attend Sasquatch 2010? The headliners were MMJ, Pavement/Massive Attack, and Ween. However, based purely on crowd size, the real headliners were Vampire Weekend, LCD Soundsystem and MGMT. Say what you want about any of those band, but without a doubt, those 3 bands brought bigger crowds than ANY of the headliners.

In other words, The Black Keys headlining totally makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

So, lineup depending, I will be going to this instead of Coachella. I'm excited but the costs are quickly adding up in my head! I have to start saving...
    Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Lakers fans are some of the most delusional people in the world, I swear.
    my name is casey. i love pavement and i want to pet every dog in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Did any of you attend Sasquatch 2010? The headliners were MMJ, Pavement/Massive Attack, and Ween. However, based purely on crowd size, the real headliners were Vampire Weekend, LCD Soundsystem and MGMT. Say what you want about any of those band, but without a doubt, those 3 bands brought bigger crowds than ANY of the headliners.

In other words, The Black Keys headlining totally makes sense.
    Josh, I assume these were the same people who thought Deadmau5 wasn't very popular in 2010.

The way you guys use real life names around here creeps me out

Quote Originally Posted by drewoftherushes View Post
    The way you guys use real life names around here creeps me out

This board banned DeltaSigChi4, right? So you guys can do that much right, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by HornedGramma View Post
    Oh cool; inthecolumbiagorge set up camp at the Coachella boards and doesn't ever want to come back to the Sasquatch boards. That works out for everyone.

I get that you're thirty years older than pretty much anyone at Sasquatch, and I bet it sucks to be the old bird in the corner that everyone thinks is a fucking narc, but posting pictures of your daughters in an attempt to make friends with people on the internet so you don't have to be lonely all weekend at a music festival is probably the saddest thing I have ever heard.

I would also like to remind you that I completely ignored every one of your posts -- because they were boring, tedious and self-pitying -- until you decided to go bugshit about nobody wanting to haul a pile of moldy old boyscout tents you found in your attic all the way out to the Gorge for you. You know what? I hauled seven fucking tents out there myself. I set them all up, too. Guess how many of them I slept in? NOT SEVEN OF THEM. And do you see me being a fucking martyr about it? No.

So get the fuck over it.
    Oh gosh, look who missed me so much he had to come to play:-) It is so funny that you turned my offer of camping gear into some selfishly motivated action and why do you care if I post my photo and my daughters on any message board? Sure you don’t work for Fox news because you spin normal things into ugliness just like they do!
    My age bothers you too but that probably does not surprise anyone else since you seem to have a mommy problem you poor sad thing:-( Maybe your mommy did not breast feed you? There is no age limit on attendance at Sasquatch my dear and no one ever has or ever would mistake me for a narc but that sure made me laugh:-)
    As is obvious to anyone that gives a shit I left the Sasquatch message board because you are a dick and I have no time to waste on interaction with you:-) No other reason at all. Your role on the Sasquatch message board is ludicrous at best and it is pretty obvious why there is only a handful of regulars there compared to the hundreds on this board. It is some sort of a game for you and really dude, I don’t want to play. You are ugly and mean I have seen more of you in the words you type than I would ever care to. Seems as though you are the one having issues with me leaving though because I am not following you around now am I? Looks like you are the one that needs to
    get the fuck over it
    :-)

The worst post of yours I ever read was “Oh…you are so like my own mom.” I am absolutely positive that is not true because I would never raise an insecure dick of a cyber-bully like you and I am pretty sure I would have been more than tempted to drown you at birth:-)

Go back to your little message board you sad pitiful man and leave these good people alone!

Just got my Wakarusa tickets so it will be Sasquatch on Memorial Day weekend and then drive to Arkansas for Wakarusa:-) That is going to be one hell of a week!

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HornedGramma View Post
    This board banned DeltaSigChi4, right? So you guys can do that much right, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Geno098 View Post
    Oh hey guys.
    Hi Geno...just an fyi....I am not butt hurt about anything! You can go tell all your other friends:-))

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    Oh gosh, look who missed me so much he had to come to play:-) It is so funny that you turned my offer of camping gear into some selfishly motivated action and why do you care if I post my photo and my daughters on any message board? Sure you don’t work for Fox news because you spin normal things into ugliness just like they do!
    My age bothers you too but that probably does not surprise anyone else since you seem to have a mommy problem you poor sad thing:-( Maybe your mommy did not breast feed you? There is no age limit on attendance at Sasquatch my dear and no one ever has or ever would mistake me for a narc but that sure made me laugh:-)
    As is obvious to anyone that gives a shit I left the Sasquatch message board because you are a dick and I have no time to waste on interaction with you:-) No other reason at all. Your role on the Sasquatch message board is ludicrous at best and it is pretty obvious why there is only a handful of regulars there compared to the hundreds on this board. It is some sort of a game for you and really dude, I don’t want to play. You are ugly and mean I have seen more of you in the words you type than I would ever care to. Seems as though you are the one having issues with me leaving though because I am not following you around now am I? Looks like you are the one that needs to :-)

The worst post of yours I ever read was “Oh…you are so like my own mom.” I am absolutely positive that is not true because I would never raise an insecure dick of a cyber-bully like you and I am pretty sure I would have been more than tempted to drown you at birth:-)

Go back to your little message board you sad pitiful man and leave these good people alone!
    C-

Come on now.
    If it weren't for this horn, you wouldn't have been born...

This played-out mini drama is tedious and the stench is drawing flies.
    8/07 LeMaitre @ The Rickshaw Stop (?)
    8/08-8/10 Outside Lands #5
    8/11 NONONO @ GAMH
    8/23 NIN and Soundgarden @ Shoreline
    9/27 Simian Mobile Disco @ The Mezzanine
    10/5 The War On Drugs @ The Fillmore
    10/10 Woman's Hour @ the Rickshaw Stop
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rüfüs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    11/29 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre