Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 2500

Thread: Sasquatch Festival 2012

  1. #211
    Member OnlyNonStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,423

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    He means bands that people have heard of. You know, like the Foo Fighters.

  2. #212
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,928

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Yeah, the Black Keys are probably a bit too underground.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  3. #213
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,499

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Geno098 View Post
    I know they could headline, but the festival usually doesn't book bands like that as a headliner. I could possibly see a co-headlining position though.
    I dont want to feed the troll... but the black keys are bigger than any headliner at sasquatch over the past 2 years, with the exception of the foo fighters.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  4. #214
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,005

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Yeah, the Black Keys are probably a bit too underground.
    They sold out 8-9,000 tickets(fairly quickly as well) or so for thier gig in Vancouver's Deer Lake Park earlier this summer. A venue that frequently gets other Sasq headliners.

    REM, Bjork, Arcade...

    TV licensing makes the Keys music quite mainstream.

  5. #215
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    2,998

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Is RHCP too big to play Squatch? I see their tour now runs through mid March with no West Coast dates yet.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  6. #216
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,834

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    Is RHCP too big to play Squatch? I see their tour now runs through mid March with no West Coast dates yet.
    their LA show leaked on ticketmaster already for late Feb.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

  7. #217
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    Is RHCP too big to play Squatch? I see their tour now runs through mid March with no West Coast dates yet.
    If foo Fighters could play, RHCP could. But yeah, an l.a. show popped up already. Theres a pretty decent gap in the tour schedule, so probably an announcement next week.

  8. #218
    Member Inthecolumbiagorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Posts
    1,110

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Wow...I guess I hit a nerve huh HG? Your illusions of grandeur are pitifully ridiculous and there is not a word you can say to me that would
    sting like daggers
    so have fun with that. You are a pathetic creep and every word you type reinforces my original statement. Horned Gramma is a dick.
    Last edited by Inthecolumbiagorge; 12-05-2011 at 08:15 AM.

  9. #219
    Member Inthecolumbiagorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Posts
    1,110

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    Is RHCP too big to play Squatch? I see their tour now runs through mid March with no West Coast dates yet.
    That would be sweet:-)

  10. #220

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    Wow...I guess I hit a nerve huh HG? Your illusions of grandeur are pitifully ridiculous and there is not a word you can say to me that would so have fun with that. You are a pathetic creep and every word you type reinforces my original statement. Horned Gramma is a dick.
    Please be the bigger person and stop filling this thread with nonsense.

  11. #221
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,928

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    They sold out 8-9,000 tickets(fairly quickly as well) or so for thier gig in Vancouver's Deer Lake Park earlier this summer. A venue that frequently gets other Sasq headliners.

    REM, Bjork, Arcade...

    TV licensing makes the Keys music quite mainstream.
    Sarcasm...
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  12. #222

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I dont want to feed the troll... but the black keys are bigger than any headliner at sasquatch over the past 2 years, with the exception of the foo fighters.
    Yeah, I'm not trolling at all. I just can't see them headlining a full night by themselves.

  13. #223

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    Wow...I guess I hit a nerve huh HG? Your illusions of grandeur are pitifully ridiculous and there is not a word you can say to me that would so have fun with that. You are a pathetic creep and every word you type reinforces my original statement. Horned Gramma is a dick.
    Yes. I am a dick and you are an ugly, used up, embittered old sack. We understand one another. I guess we're done here.

    See you at Sasquatch, plug. Fair warning, if you bring anyone into the campgroumd without a ticket I WILL rat you out to LiveNation. With a great big smile on my face.
    If it weren't for this horn, you wouldn't have been born...

  14. #224
    Member wompwomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    245

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Sorry Geno, you're crazy if you think The Black Keys aren't headliners at this point

  15. #225
    Member Pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,309

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Wait, what forum is this?

  16. #226

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Do the Coachella boards have a fighting thread?

    Also, why the hell wont it let me use a .gif for my avatar?

  17. #227

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Davers, get the fuck out of here. This is my board now.
    If it weren't for this horn, you wouldn't have been born...

  18. #228

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    YOU CAN HAVE ONLY ONE!

  19. #229
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,556

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Fuckin donks
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  20. #230
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by davers View Post
    Do the Coachella boards have a fighting thread?

    Also, why the hell wont it let me use a .gif for my avatar?
    Yes, we have one.

  21. #231
    Member wompwomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    245

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Hey! I know all you guys!

  22. #232
    old school Stickjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012


  23. #233
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,881

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    if these motherfuckers make up the sasquatch crowd, i'll gladly spend the weekend instead
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  24. #234
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,775

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    There are exactly 4 members online over at the Sasquatch boards. I recognize several of the same usernames that have infested this thread recently. I see now why everyone jumped ship. It's not much of a forum if you're down to moderators and people trying to track down lost cameras.

  25. #235
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,928

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Yeeaaaah. I guess said 4 members decided to come over here and yell at a mom and campaign for another Ween headlining spot. Well done, fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  26. #236

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    There are exactly 4 members online over at the Sasquatch boards. I recognize several of the same usernames that have infested this thread recently. I see now why everyone jumped ship. It's not much of a forum if you're down to moderators and people trying to track down lost cameras.
    Well no shit there are only 4 people online. There's not going to be much activity when we're 3 months away from a lineup announcement.

  27. #237
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,775

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Well if you guys are gonna set up shop over here then contribute something. Sasquatch is a great festival and this has usually been a nice place to discuss it.

  28. #238

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Yeeaaaah. I guess said 4 members decided to come over here and yell at a mom and campaign for another Ween headlining spot. Well done, fellas.
    Yeah but there's 17 guests online. So HA!

  29. #239

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Well if you guys are gonna set up shop over here then contribute something. Sasquatch is a great festival and this has usually been a nice place to discuss it.
    We'll talk about it when there's something to talk about. Right now we have one confirmed act: Dragon Boy Suede.

  30. #240

    Default Re: Sasquatch Festival 2012

    Davers stfu

    Wow just being here makes me feel more aggressive. Maybe it's the colors

Similar Threads

  1. Sasquatch Festival Vs. Monterey Summit Festival
    By unitedwestand in forum Polls
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:36 PM
  2. Sasquatch! Music Festival 2009
    By Dustinanson in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 1647
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:23 PM
  3. My Review of Sasquatch! Festival 2008
    By rage patton in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:29 AM
  4. Sasquatch Festival
    By codytwo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 08:27 AM
  5. How do Coachella & Sasquatch Festival match-up?
    By _Alcoholic in forum Questions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •