Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: R A D I O H E A D 3/15/12

Default Re: R A D I O H E A D 3/15/12

Yeah lets remember this show it 4 months out. You can get crazy airline deals. From burbank or lax.

Is it confirmed all of the floor is paperless through ticketmaster? Yeah I guess get the insurance. Ive heard horror stories about that not actually working at all and them just giving people the run around to make more money. But I guess you could bring it up with your bank at that point.

Question: Will I get a ticketstub going to will-call for GA floor through waste? I'm weird and care deeply about a hard ticket,

Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    By all means, I am down for the Southwest plan. Didn't realize it would be that cheap.

On a seperate concern though, with the tickets for floor being paperless if I end up not being able to make this is there any way of cancelling my ticket if I get that ticketmaster insurance? I have read the qualifications for that insurance, and transportation is one of the acceptable issues. Would my address being in California and the show in Arizona be a good enough reason?
    The insurance just seems unnecessary coverage for a $50 ticket. You are going to pay $6-7 for an insurance policy which you get $50 back if you miss the concert.
    To claim you are going to have to put in the effort to support your claim and file it. I am sure they have lots of hidden disclosures about 'acts of Gods' etc.

Most of the things could be covered with other insurance policies e.g. home insurance, credit card insurance etc

Yeah that was gonna be my next question. I'm just as weird, and I care just as much about a paper ticket. Supre where you at with this prime info.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermilkboy View Post
    The insurance just seems unnecessary coverage for a $50 ticket. You are going to pay $6-7 for an insurance policy which you get $50 back if you miss the concert.
    To claim you are going to have to put in the effort to support your claim and file it. I am sure they have lots of hidden disclosures about 'acts of Gods' etc.
    oh , so they would only give you $50 back? I'm just concerned about the ticket going to complete waste if I can no longer attend for some reason. This is an entirely new semester for me, 3 weeks before Coach, etc. I am %98 certain I will be there but the paper less tickets scare me for that %2.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Question: Will I get a ticketstub going to will-call for GA floor through waste? I'm weird and care deeply about a hard ticket,
    For the Roseland show, we got our tickets when we checked in (showing ID & credit card...I think I had to show my credit card, can't remember exactly). I'm just as neurotic on the subject as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

If you guys have any questions about the drive, feel free to ask me. It's a lovely view of sand and desert

Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    oh , so they would only give you $50 back? I'm just concerned about the ticket going to complete waste if I can no longer attend for some reason. This is an entirely new semester for me, 3 weeks before Coach, etc. I am %98 certain I will be there but the paper less tickets scare me for that %2.
    I would guess they don't refund fee's and only face value of the ticket.

With paperless you can give someone your card and they can swipe the card at the venue and go-they didn't check ID's at the paperless shows I have been to. Obviously don't give the card to just anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    For the Roseland show, we got our tickets when we checked in (showing ID & credit card...I think I had to show my credit card, can't remember exactly). I'm just as neurotic on the subject as you.
    Cool. Saved a couple bucks and getting tickets was another reason for using waste. There are some shows I'm so upset I dont have tickets to. I kind of want to make a thread to find copies of them people dont want...

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Cool. Saved a couple bucks and getting tickets was another reason for using waste. There are some shows I'm so upset I dont have tickets to. I kind of want to make a thread to find copies of them people dont want...
    that was my intent of the concert memorabilia thread I started .. There are a couple shows I don't have ticket stubs for either that I'd really really love to have.

I'm gonna go through and figure it out. Its only 4 or 5 I'm missing. I HATE that when the show is email tickets only. Like Explosions at the graveyard even thought it was through ticketweb. Stupppiiiddd.

WASTE sent me an e-mail with my seating information. Section 110 Row A... I don't think I have ever had such close seats for an arena show in my life! Pretty damn excited.
    Coachella '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12
    Upcoming Shows:
    7/26-28: Fuji Rock Festival
    8/3-4: HARD Summer
    8/9: Grizzly Bear @ Hollywood Forever - Pryda Friends @ Create
    8/24-25: FYF Fest

Yup I'm 103 Row B. Should be phenomenal.

I'm 109 Row C. Excellent!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Just for reference.

Section 102 Row B Seat (s)11 12
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

Kind of want all of your seats now lol

Man, I hope I get floor.

I can't believe I checked during the in-between window of ticket availability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

So I bought my tickets and I printed the confirmation and everything, but I never got an e-mail confirmation. Should I be worried?

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

Maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

I hope it's possible to pull a GA on Saturday... Need to complete a pair

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Maybe
    Are you and Chris staying with us? I offered up the house but he said he was "working on something". Just want to make sure we hold your spot if you need it.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Are you and Chris staying with us? I offered up the house but he said he was "working on something". Just want to make sure we hold your spot if you need it.
    Don't mind Chris, he always likes to put things on hold for a short while to create more theatrics to the situation. The answer is YES.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Don't mind Chris, he always likes to put things on hold for a short while to create more theatrics to the situation. The answer is YES.
    Hah, yes, so enigmatic. Where will Chris be staying? It's a mystery!

Are you guys staying for more than just the one night? That's my birthday weekend. Having Chris on hand for DD duties would be pretty damn awesome for all parties involved.

Are you guys staying for more than just the one night? That's my birthday weekend. Having Chris on hand for DD duties would be pretty damn awesome for all parties involved.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we shall discuss.

And I said yes, I think the working on something was prob getting there and travel details.

Drunken shenanigans!!

I'm going to make Chris sleep in the Harry Potter closet under the stairs.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I plan on taking the Friday after off so I can fully enjoy the evening.

I'm going to make Chris sleep in the Harry Potter closet under the stairs.
    He should be fine there as long as he has his cell phone, camera, extra camera batteries, ear plugs, advil, and a jacket with a shit ton of pockets.

EDIT: And gel, LOTS of gel.