Thread: coachella dreams

Default coachella dreams

ok so far this year i have had (no lie) about 10 dreams about coachella. only about 3 were good. the others were horrible or dissapointing.
    and the reason it was bad was because i didnt see the bands i wanted to see because there was no scheduler haha i know it sounds stupid
    i have no doubt in my mind that this will be the event of the year as always but those dreams are soo annoying they just make me want to go to coachella more and more.
    share your dreams
    and to make this more valid. daft punk
    Last edited by matsuolost; 03-16-2007 at 08:59 AM.
    as predicted by nostradamus

Default Re: coachella dreams

I've had a few coachella dreams / nightmares.
    Last night I dreamt I snuck in to Leeds Carling Weekend over here and had to sell my Coachella tickts because I wanted to stay.

I dunno, I've also missed my flight and missed the festival because the road was blocked..
    I hope my dreams aren't trying to tell me something...
    ...and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now you’ll say, “Wow, we LIVED!"

I've only had one dream about Coachella that I can remember. It was a few weeks back. Pretty simple - my little brother and I were at the hotel getting ready to go to day 2 of the festival. I just remember us both being really happy and excited. I hope he is excited, he better be - this is his 16th birthday present from his big sis. I hope I don't have any nightmares. My nightmares are usually pretty vivid and fuck me up for half the day haha. I wouldn't be surprised if a week or two before Coachella I have a couple from anxiety.

Cool Re: coachella dreams

I only had one dream about Coachella. I was setting up my tent at the designated campsite. There were a lot of trees (I guess I was dreaming, eh?). Then suddenly I was sprinting back to the car to get something I forgot. I took a superhero sized leap out towards the parking lot and got hit by a car. Bam! I'm not even going to try to figure out what that one means...
    I'm starving... let's get some f*ckin french toast!

I've had a couple of dreams (though not recently) where I was making out with Bjork. Does that count?

yeah that counts. . as disgusting
    as predicted by nostradamus

i've only had one dream so far.. and it just took place somewhere in california, not actually at coachella. but i'm sure in the weeks to come i'll be having some retarded ones

one: i was waiting in a tunnel that housed the line to get into coachella. i waited hours only to get to the front without any tickets. seems i had left them at home a few hundred miles away and i can't drive.

two: i get into coachella and it's like a jungle festival. sets on the ground in trees and other foliage while some sets are held in "tree-houses", one of which being a mind-blowing M.I.A. set.

I had one, where I was missing Arcade Fire, wandering desperately through crowds of people to find the stage.
    Painful.