Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    Where is this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    What is lulz?? Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    The 28th is the middle of March?? Holy CRAP its 56 days long!??!?! June just got OWN'D!

A Netflix reviewer accused a movie of being too "mellow dramatic."
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

comment left at episode of American Dad..

Last edited by Starraven; 12-29-2011 at 04:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

WHEATHER

Nice find! +2 pts mugwog. First person two 100 wins a blender and meat tray!

"two"
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

"clown"
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    A Netflix reviewer accused a movie of being too "mellow dramatic."
    An IMDB reviewer used the word "co hearse." As in to co hearse someone into doing your bidding.

MLK day brings out all sorts of fun people in Arizona.
    azcentral.com

So you you believe that ILLEGALS deserve the same acceptance and rights as those Black Americans whose forefathers were dragged here in chains? I guess you are the SAME insult to all Dr. King stands for... RIGHT ALONG WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH PROPAGANDA RAG. I have a dream of this nation being defended from the divisible realities of this present day unlawful foreign incursions of NON CITIZENRY who have intentionally snuck into our society unlawfully. Funny how all you illegal supporters have made this all about race vs.reality. Laraza IS after all "THE RACE".
    Hey Kent, seems that Napolitano's Gestapo is using the Patriot Act against US CITIZENS instead of terrorists suspects.
    I'd like to "recall" all the efforts and policies by DEMOCRATS that tried to keep Balck Americans 2nd class citizens:

Our nation's top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The Democrats:

Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.

Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.

Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.

Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.

Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.

Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.

Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a "Kleagle" in the Ku Klux Klan.

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.

Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.

Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.

Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.

Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.

Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.

Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.

Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.

Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.

Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.

Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.

Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.

Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox "brandished" an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.

Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.

Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.

Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.

Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.

Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.

Democrat President Bill Clinton's mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.

Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.

Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court's 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.

Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.

Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.

Democrats opposed:

1.The Emancipation Proclamation
    2.The 13th Amendment
    3.The 14th Amendment
    4.The 15th Amendment
    5.The Reconstruction Act of 1867
    6.The Civil Rights of 1866
    7.The Enforcement Act of 1870
    8.The Forced Act of 1871
    9.The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
    10.The Civil Rights Act of 1875
    11.The Freeman Bureau
    12.The Civil Rights Act of 1957
    13.The Civil Rights Act of 1960
    14.The United State Civil Rights Commission

Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the following legislation:

1.The Civil Rights Act of 1964
    2.The Voting Rights Act of 1965
    3.The 1968 Civil Rights Acts
    4.The Equal Opportunity Act of 1972
    5.Goals and Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs
    6.Comprehensive Employment Training Act of 1973
    7.Voting Rights Act of Amendment of 1982
    8.Civil Rights Act of 1983
    9.Federal Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988

The Republicans:

Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950's and 1960's, over the objection of Democrats.

Republicans founded the HBCU's (Historical Black College's and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.

Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.

Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.

Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.

Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.

Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960s.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.

Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153 yes, 91 no), but 80 percent of the Republicans (136 yes, 35 no), voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the bill (46 yes, 21 no), 82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it (27 yes, 6 no).

Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today.

As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.

realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com/2008/05/15/the-kkk-was-the-te*rrorist-wing-of-the-democrat-party/
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

oh but this one is particularly encouraging:

Hell if they shoot 4 more can we take the whole (inappropriate term) week off?

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I think my favourite part of Massive Attack's set was when they

http://www.qctop.com/articles/upload/France-89097.jpg

"if retards could fly, youtube would be an airport"
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

The murder capital where we murder for capital

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...194357992.html

MUDSLIMES are like the pit bulls of religion, people try to defend pit bulls but they will bite people at best and eat toddlers at worst, same with mudslimes, you can never take the vicious animal out of them and domesticate them, best to PUT THEM DOWN!!!
    or

Why take a chance. Pass the laws. If they never have to use them at least they are there in case they need to. Look at the honor killings in Canada and the US recently. Better to be prepared then defenseless.
    and..

and other studies have shown that up to 25% believe suicide bombings may be acceptable so maybe the law banning sharia is a good thing

A Utah judge just set a date for the (firing squad) execution of a death row inmate who was convicted of capital murder in 1989. The inmate attached jumper cables to the victim's testicles, used a car battery to shock him, raped him with a tire iron, beat him with a car jack and buried him in a shallow grave. From the local newspaper comment thread:

1988 Really? It is time we put in an EXPRESS LANE!
    Sorry, did you see what he did to the man he killed? Is that not barbarick? He is getting off easy.
    Flush.
    And of course he's got tattoos on his neck.

POS
    Well I hope he served his time well as another inmates pinky ring.
    I say give him his wish. But start with a bullet to the foot and work slowly up his body. One to the head is too quick for him.
    Too many bullets. I say let the punishment fit the crime. I'll call the judge and ask if he needs a set of jumper cables, a tire iron and a jack to get this done.
    And if they need any volunteers feel free to hit me up.
    Another shining example of our gutless judicial system and once more proving how the criminals get treated better than the victims.
    The firing squad should fire about 1000 blanks so he can wet his pants before they finally kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Things to do when I die and go to Heaven:

1. Speak to God/Jesus

2. Meet my ancestors

3. Jam session with Hank Williams

4. Chillax for all eternity
    From a youtube of Hank William's Lovesick Blues.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

acid techno is like skrillex. this is just a beat up version of trance.

Sclateks 1 month ago

@Sclateks skrillex is dubstep man...

iraklissssss 1 month ago 4

i luld

Comments from Beer Street Journal's review of Bud Light Platinum (which is 6% ABV so stronger than regular Bud Light)

Just tried it for the first time tonight and my boyfriend and I think it’s great. Being bud light drinkers we can go through an 18 pack with no problem. We’ve only had a couple so far and already feel the effects lol. We both think it’s great! Keep going!!!
    It usually takes me 6-8 bud lights to feel anything, and after 3 platinums I was already on a good one….
    You’re drinking Budweiser, are you still in college? Grow up and start drinking real beer like Sam Adams or Stella Artoise.
    You can get drunk for way cheaper and if you want good beer a dollar or two will get you something way better than this.

Comment from CNNs coverage of the France murders:

Jews celebrating he was only able to kill 7 so far
    Wow.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Stereogum's "Premature Evaluation" of the new Beach House album has provided a few lulz:

And I, for one, have literally no idea what goes on with the Grammys. So there’s a chance you could be right about that.
    I kind of have the impression that every year they pick the name of a relatively unknown band out of a hat and feel obligated to give them at least one award.
    One day, they’ll pick Sunn O))) or something and they’ll be really screwed.
    IMAGINE THE TWEETS
    hahahahaha
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Two amazing comments under the same news story.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...143149305.html

last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

first one >> second one. The second comment is just dumb (or ironic hipster) racism. The first one is inspired.

Tom hates blackoids.

Yes, it was dumb racism, but i was still quite amazed to see it.
    last.fm
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL

last.fm

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

i can only imagine the comments on yahoo about all of the CERN news.
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

Sexually gay. Glad he clarified.

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

Article about video games that were really hard to beat: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...211451468.html

So many lulz/funny flashbacks in the comments section.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Article about video games that were really hard to beat: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...211451468.html

So many lulz/funny flashbacks in the comments section.
    OREGON TRAIL: MOTHER FUCKING JEBIDIAH JUST DIED OF A SNAKE BITE AGAIN AND RIGHT NEAR THE END MY PARTY WAS KILLED BY INDIANS...FuuuuuuuuuuU!

*You have killed the all the buffalo in the area* FUCKING HUNTING FOR SQUIRRELS BAH!