Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

The Thread In Which My Contempt for Humanity is Reinforced
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    this article was about a drought texas is currently enduring.

I support this. G-d bless Texas, but only if we repent! Actually, in one of my undergrad creative writing classes, there was a nice girl who never swore. And she never said "God" if it was written in a passage that she was to read out-loud, even it wasn't written in a negative sense. She would just read the sentence and pause for a moment where the name "God" was, and then carry on with the sentence, and it was always like her little pause was actually a little prayer. She will bring rain to Texas!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

(on an article on reductions in Medicaid enrollment due to budget cuts)

TeaPartyPatriotAZ Oct-17 @ 7:29 PM Report abuse4716.

way to go az gop!!! its about time we got all of these losers off the goverment teet!!! lets take our country back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

(found on Apollo 18 youtube video, because of course it was)

sir, you just do not understand the truther.

you probaly think that 9/11 was not inside job, or that obmaa is american, or that there isnt lithium in the dirnking water.

im so sorry for u that u have not been opened up to the truth truth about our world.

unqueued 1 hour ago

(Click profile, find lots of videos of renaissance fairs.)

Coachella Junkie

haha

Coachella Junkie

Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

RussellPearceRocks Nov-08 @ 8:19 PM Report abuse| Reply37465.

Go Russell Pearce!

Clobber this Un-American trader that will give this country to the Aztecs.

There are 44 replies to this comment. Expand Collapse

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...#ixzz1dEJ7r58h
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

The hell do we care about America? The world's going to end next year anyway.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

N067 Nov-09 @ 10:15 AM Report abuse00.

Mexico is no our ally. The government there is behind all the drugs and a lot of people in DHS in U.S.A. is in with them, otherwide how could these illegals and drugs dealers get by with so much and Mexico speaking our about our country when they have one of the worse in the world. Their police pulls over Americans all the time and try to get them to give them money to not give them tickets etc. Yet they think we are racial profiling. They are hypocrites. We all need to find a way and vote for people who will send all illegals back to where they came from as they are all criminal. DHS wouldn't recognize a criminal if they slapped them in the face!! They would take it as they want the Latino vote, Period!!! This is the Obama adminisrtation in Acorn positions.

ArtyFarty Nov-09 @ 1:29 AM Report abuse| Reply6512.

A vote for Lewis is a vote for illegal aliens.

There are 5 replies to this comment. Expand Collapse

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

the aztecs took our jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

garkoz Nov-09 @ 5:48 AM Report abuse306.

Hope you stupid, white, left wing nut cases realize that you are the cause of Arizona becoming a third world country. Why don't you morons go move into mexican neighborhood if you like them so much? No, you live in your all white neighborhoods and cry for the rights of illegal immigrants.

monnaa1 Nov-08 @ 9:46 PM Report abuse7914.

IF IT WASN'T FOR JOE ARIZONA WOULD BE CALLED MEXICO. GO GOV. BREWER SIGN SOME MORE 1070 WITH MORE AUTHORITY. GO GO GO SEMD THEM ALL BACK TO WERE THEY CAME FROM. OLE OLE OLE OLE .......

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    There are 44 replies to this comment. Expand Collapse

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...#ixzz1dEJ7r58h
    Evidentually.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

I love that Pearce lost to another conservative, white, male Mormon. Only one who isn't racist. Hope springs eternal, especially if what happened in Mesa can drift northward across state lines.
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Hehehehehe "trader"
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Jackstraw?

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

N067 Nov-09 @ 10:15 AM Report abuse00.

Mexico is no our ally. The government there is behind all the drugs and a lot of people in DHS in U.S.A. is in with them, otherwide how could these illegals and drugs dealers get by with so much and Mexico speaking our about our country when they have one of the worse in the world. Their police pulls over Americans all the time and try to get them to give them money to not give them tickets etc. Yet they think we are racial profiling. They are hypocrites. We all need to find a way and vote for people who will send all illegals back to where they came from as they are all criminal. DHS wouldn't recognize a criminal if they slapped them in the face!! They would take it as they want the Latino vote, Period!!! This is the Obama adminisrtation in Acorn positions.
    this was legitimately hard to read.
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

From I, Anonymous, the local weekly's anonymous curmudgeonry blog. I realize this isn't a comment. I'm breaking all the rules.

I attended a David Sedaris reading last night, and one of my favorite things he said was, "Posting comments on the internet is like calling in to talk radio: the minute you pick up the phone, you know you are officially insane."

I CAN UNDERSTAND KIDS WILL BE KIDS, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THERE IS A TIME TO PLAT AND A TIME TO REST, AND IT DOESN’T MEAN HOURS AND HOURS AT A TIME JUMPING, STUMPING AND BEING IGNORANT TO THE DOWNSTAIRS, I LIVE UNDER REALLY BAD INCONSIDERATE NEIGHBORS, THE OFFICE WON’T DO NOTHING, NO ONE HAS DONE NOTHING I AM A SICK PERSON AND WE CAN’T ALL TOLERATE IDIOTS WHO MAKE NOISES 24/7, I WAS A HAPPY PERSON UNTIL I STARTED LIVING WHERE I AM NOW, I CAN’T CONCENTRATE, OR WATCH T.V. WITHOUT FEELING THE VIBRATION OF WHAT FEELS LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE, THERE SHOULD BE BIGGER LAWS ON “NOISY NEIGHBORS”, STRIKE 1, 2, 3, AND YOUR OUT, BECAUSE IF YOU SEARCH THE INTERNET LIKE I HAVE IT DETERIORATES YOUR HEALTH, MY HEALTH HAS GONE SUPER DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS STRESSFUL SITUATION AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT LIKE I’VE BEEN TOLD, SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAUSED ME TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE A FEW YEARS BACK AND IT’S HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN, AND YES I DO AGREE KIDS WILL BE KIDS, I LOVE THEM, I HAVE NIECES AND NEPHEWS, I WAS A NANNY AND TAKEN CARE OF 12 KIDS, BUT ANIMALS BELONG IN THE ZOO, NOT IN APARTMENT BUILDING OR ANYWHERE ELSE, THEY WANT TO MAKE NOISES, BUY A HOUSE AND DESTROY IT IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT, BUT EVERYONE DESERVES PEACE AND QUIET SOMETIMES, AND I DON’T HAVE ANY

^
    That hurt my head reading that.

Coachella Junkie

batter up (all )

Don't work for sears why four reasons asshole Rick in Hemet dildo Ray in Indio Joe in SD and Shirley the witch, they all act like they are doing you favor most of the time but they are just head hunting, they make you drive to first call 35 min drive no pay and on the way home 35 minutes drive no pay, they don't match the 401k they have a metric system that is not tech friendly and wants you to fail = no pay raises. Benefits are costly, they hirer guys that do on the job training while in home OF the customer spent 1000s of. Dollars for a inexperience tech to work on there shit, bottom line sears suck the big one, there trucks fleet is junk, they promise you tools that's bullshit, they micro manage the employees to the boarder line of harassment, they really need a union and by the way they say they will firer you for talking to a union if that happens that a major law suit and you can collect unemployment for talking or organizing a union just read the unemployment rules in the state of CA
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Is this funny because women actually DO have genitals?