Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

It's a thread for copying and pasting shit you read in the comments section of websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Things We Read In The Comments Section

you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Last edited by faxman75; 09-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

this was in response to the neutrinos breaking the speed of light:

September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - The Zombies / Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Coachella Junkie

Being Black is amazin.

Can this thread really be gold?

I rarely read the comments, lone a load, pay attention to them out of context.

if there is ever an article about something involving science, you can almost always guarantee the religious nuts will show up.
    September 21 - Nails
    October 2 - Beck
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer

On a YouTube video where Ann Coulter calls Bill Maher a misogynist and someone down the line says he's pro-choice but anti-war.

@ccrg109 Abortion is a war on the womb.

DCNY31279 2 days ago

The murder capital where we murder for capital

View Profile
    Add Friend
    IgnoreGovernmentCheeze Sep-26 @ 6:18 AM Report abuse143.

Everyone involved in Arizona Government is in violation of RICO.

RICO was devised by organized criminals to take down the less organized criminals. But RICO would work just fine to legally take down the the ruling class for conspiracy to overthrow our government. The drug war was an overt attempt to overthrow this nation.

The drug war politicians and journalists that perpetrated this cannabis conspiracy and drug war against humanity is guilty of war crimes and treason.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Add Friend
    Ignoretoogle Sep-24 @ 1:20 PM Report abuse2714.

Liberals are destroying every state with their crime. Lets just have open season on illegals and their low class liberal friends.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

old school

jim gardner2153
    Why isn't there an Baseball Tonight. Is it because Espn prefers football both college and professional

Jacob Papke
    Its at 2:30 AM ET
    This account has been temporarily suspended for violation of the Site Rules/Terms Of Use. Reinstatement is automated after 24 hours. Please review our rules while you wait for your suspension to expire. If you are not reinstated once 24 hours have expired, please contact our Moderation Manager at ESPNReinstatement@mzinga.com. Because speed is necessary when responding to violations, we cannot tell each individual what violation was committed.

jim gardner2153
    I am very disappointed that ESPN decided not to air Baseball Tonight. I realize it is Saturday and they think College football is more important. There is only 1 week left in the Major Leaue schedule and i realize almost all the races have been determined. But this is only the third or fourth game in the college schedule. It is well known that ESPN prefers football over baseball. Look at their programming all football all week. There is more baseball to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 fan likes this.

Jacob Papke
    Its at 2:30 AM ET

Dsett75
    I agree..They run NFL shows all summer!! I can't even imagine a baseball show during the winter. If they're gunna have all these different ESPN channels, I wish they would have one for each sport!!
    1 fan likes this.

Coachella Junkie

Oh man you guys. As a frequenter of articles with subjects I know "bring out the trolls" this will be a thread I post a lot in....I can feel it.

You know, bullshit like this:

From a page about tenant rights:

I LIVE IN YAKIMA, WASHINGTON AND A NEIGHBOR OF MINE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. SOME OF THE OTHER PROBLEMS WERE TURNING THE HEAT OFF FOR FOUR MONTHS OF THE YEAR.fINDING REASONS TO COME INTO OUR APARTMENTS WHEN WE WEREN’T THERE.ITS’ A NATIONAL PROBLEM.
    Its been only 1 week im a college student and expecting a baby im 7mos.. I just move in and i was told by the people living accross from me told me that the person that live here before me had the aids virus and die and was not found until after a week later when the smell became bad. Now i was never told this and i dont want to stay here any longer and i still smell odor from the vents.can i break my lease? I was never told this and remember im expecting dont want to get sick with the odor…
    i have found a place that advertised for a room mate its cheraper then im able to pay here im living with a private couple in apleton city mo 64730 how can i leagally break my lease for saving money and have better living arrangements as being a room mate with out a lease ill be able to usew the whlre house like shared bathroom with other rom mate my wn rom and use of kitchen and all utilitie s are in the rent email me asp going to be looking at it in a hr and need to know right away how to leagally break y lease with this couple im living with
    MY KIDS AND I WAS A VICTIM OF A ROBBERY WHILE ENTERING MY APARTMENT BUILDING MY KIDS ARE AFAIR TO ENTER INTO THE BUILDING I HAVE OT BEING IN THE APARTMENT FOR 5 MONTHS, IWANT TO TERMINATIIN MY LEASE. THE LANDLORDS WANT TO CHARGE ME A MONTHS RENT. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS IN ILLINOIS.
    The previous tenant in my apartment died in here. He was in here during 3 weeks in July in TEXAS and they found that the a/c had been running the entire time he was dead and it was freezing in here when they found him.

Should they have replaced my air handling unit?

I found out they did not even clean it before moving me in here and I have to now set the temperature to 69 to feel comfortable. Prior to this, I had water overflow the drip pan and leak into my ceiling, I had to peel off the paint, the ceiling leaked and they replacing the drip pan and blew out the drain lines. I want a new a/c as this one seems to not function good enough - my humidity is high.

Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

^ ...wow
    September 21 - Nails
    October 2 - Beck
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    END THREAD. 10,000,000,000 INTERNET POINTS.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

The amount of sense that that does not make is incredible
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Really makes you think.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

I wanted to contribute but that MCR 9/11 comment just demolished this entire thread
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

I had trouble reading that, wondering what is MCR, then it hit. Wow. Definitely /thread with that comment

Christ, the MCR thing is so, so wonderful.
    At least in *my* awesome opinion.