Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Been to: The Venues Thread

Hybrid View

Default Has Anyone Been to: The Venues Thread

Somebody (Drinkey?) mentioned such a thing in the Upcoming Shows thread and I think it's a good idea, too.

So: post reviews of venues. How was the sound? what was the crowd like? Parking tips? How is the bar? Do shows start early? Which seats are the best deal? Where is a good place to stand? Whatever, eh.

I am going to leave this post reviewless in case this thread gets a good response and then I might do an index of sorts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

Default Re: Has Anyone Been to: The Venues Thread

Mercury Lounge, NY, NY. Lower East Side.
    Capacity: 250. Run by the Bowery Presents.

My first time to the Mercury Lounge was last night, seeing Heartless Bastards.

You walk in through the full bar. The bar leaves space for only a couple people across, it is not a wide room.

You go through a door to the performance area. The room is rectangular but well balanced, only a reasonable amount longer than it is wide (4 x 3?) The side walls are brick and the ceiling is covered in dark cloth/foam and unobtrusive. The stage is raised a couple feet and runs the entire width of the room with good depth as well.

The sound was clear and loud.

Beer selection was a little weak (drafts included some big name domestics, Sierra Nevada, Goose Island (yay!) IPA and Guinness); I did not get a good look at the hard alcohol.

Merch was in a little nook by the door.

Security did ask a few people to stop taking video but I don't know who's policy that is.

Basically it struck me as better than any remotely comparable venue in Phoenix. The physical seperation between the bar and performance spaces (plus ins and outs) means few if any talkers during the opening bands. The raised stage, good room shape and great sound means nothing in Phoenix is comparable.
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

It would be cool to have then grouped by city, so that we can pop into the first post and go from there. I'll do some San Diego venues.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

Someone do the Crystal Ballroom in Portland.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?

The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

Good idea for a thread.

My favorite part about the Mercury Lounge is that they will often cord off the coat room and use it as an impromptu backstage/dressing room for the band, which then means that bands need to walk through the audience to get onto the stage. I also like that one table that's between the front window and the bar, behind the door entrance. And the fact that the stage is hollow so you can shove your bag and coat and stuff underneath it. And that the subway stop is basically right outside its door, so you don't have to walk too far on the sketchy Bowery late at night after shows get out.

It's a 21+ venue, and I remember trying to sneak in when I was younger and failing miserably. And then being so, so excited when I finally did turn 21.

Looking forward to checking out the Mercury Lounge for the Male Bonding show at the end of Aug.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

I want to know how to avoid stacked parking at the Greek theatre (LA). Its a gorgeous place to spend an evening, but getting home is such an ordeal. Almost makes it not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    I want to know how to avoid stacked parking at the Greek theatre (LA). Its a gorgeous place to spend an evening, but getting home is such an ordeal. Almost makes it not worth it.
    I agree, parking at the Greek is enough of a pain that it always made me think twice about going to shows there. If I remember correctly, there are several alternatives to the stacked parking:

1. Show up super early and pay a few extra dollars for the non-stacked parking

2. Pay A LOT more money for valet

3. Park in Los Feliz and walk up

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I agree, parking at the Greek is enough of a pain that it always made me think twice about going to shows there. If I remember correctly, there are several alternatives to the stacked parking:

This is what I normally do! It's a bit of a walk, all uphill, but if you're up for it it's not that bad. Plus, it's free! And if the weather's right, it's a really pretty walk up through those neighborhoods and all the parks on the way.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

1. Show up super early and pay a few extra dollars for the non-stacked parking

2. Pay A LOT more money for valet

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    This is what I normally do! It's a bit of a walk, all uphill, but if you're up for it it's not that bad. Plus, it's free! And if the weather's right, it's a really pretty walk up through those neighborhoods and all the parks on the way.
    Ill try Los Feliz next time. I didnt know about the unstacked lot either. I probably showed up too late. Thanks for the info.

Can anyone speak to shows at the Williamsburg Waterfront? I haven't been to any of the free outdoor concerts since they stopped using McCarren Pool. I'm planning to go to the Sonic Youth/Kurt Vile/WILD FLAG show in a couple weeks, and am wondering what it's like.

Can anyone speak to shows at the Williamsburg Waterfront? I haven't been to any of the free outdoor concerts since they stopped using McCarren Pool. I'm planning to go to the Sonic Youth/Kurt Vile/WILD FLAG show in a couple weeks, and am wondering what it's like.
    I've been to two shows at the Williamsburg Waterfront. One was part of the free outdoor concerts - Beach House and Grizzly Bear. One was a regular concert - Belle & Sebastian.

When I saw Beach House and Grizzly Bear, the stage faced Brooklyn, so that you could see the Manhattan skyline behind the stage. During the concert, a seaplane made a landing in the river, though not too close. The crowd had smooth viscosity and you could get close to the stage - even though I waited in a very long line, and many people went inside of the area before me. The sound was very good. Jay-Z and Beyonce were in the crowd, but I did not see them. The show finished at around sunset, I believe.

When I saw Belle & Sebastian, the stage faced Manhattan, so you could only see the skyline by looking behind you. The concert went on later in the day, so it was much cooler (temperature-wise), and you could see the skyline with lights. It rained a little bit. The sound was very good, too. The crowd was fine. There was this one guy, a lanky and tall white guy, who was dancing funny. He wanted people to look at him, which would have been distracting, except that I was far enough to ignore him... but these are people you may come across... Oh, before the show, while I waited in the line, I saw a real-life heroin junkie. He was trying to scalp tickets, or he was trying to buy tickets - I couldn't tell which. He wore a long-sleeve shirt. I could see needle marks on his legs. Months later, I saw him again, begging for money on a subway train. Normally, I would have thought that he would be a bad omen for the show, but he was not a bad omen, because it was a good show... My roommate also went to the show, and I knew he was there, but when I scanned the audience for him, I could not find him.

Going back to Manhattan from the Waterfront after a show can be a little crazy. Everybody swarms the subway station. You are like thick chunks of oreo cookie travelling through the straw of an oreo milk shake, when going up or down the stairs of a subway station. It is claustrophobic. At times like these, people's subway cards act funny. One of the times, people weren't even swiping, because of how congested everything was, and we just hopped over the turnstile. It is quite easy to find a not-so jammed subway train, however, by moving away from the stairs and toward the middle of the platform. The people are generally friendly and more-or-less sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I've been to two shows at the Williamsburg Waterfront. One was part of the free outdoor concerts - Beach House and Grizzly Bear. One was a regular concert - Belle & Sebastian.

When I saw Beach House and Grizzly Bear, the stage faced Brooklyn, so that you could see the Manhattan skyline behind the stage. During the concert, a seaplane made a landing in the river, though not too close. The crowd had smooth viscosity and you could get close to the stage - even though I waited in a very long line, and many people went inside of the area before me. The sound was very good. Jay-Z and Beyonce were in the crowd, but I did not see them. The show finished at around sunset, I believe.

When I saw Belle & Sebastian, the stage faced Manhattan, so you could only see the skyline by looking behind you. The concert went on later in the day, so it was much cooler (temperature-wise), and you could see the skyline with lights. It rained a little bit. The sound was very good, too. The crowd was fine. There was this one guy, a lanky and tall white guy, who was dancing funny. He wanted people to look at him, which would have been distracting, except that I was far enough to ignore him... but these are people you may come across... Oh, before the show, while I waited in the line, I saw a real-life heroin junkie. He was trying to scalp tickets, or he was trying to buy tickets - I couldn't tell which. He wore a long-sleeve shirt. I could see needle marks on his legs. Months later, I saw him again, begging for money on a subway train. Normally, I would have thought that he would be a bad omen for the show, but he was not a bad omen, because it was a good show... My roommate also went to the show, and I knew he was there, but when I scanned the audience for him, I could not find him.

Going back to Manhattan from the Waterfront after a show can be a little crazy. Everybody swarms the subway station. You are like thick chunks of oreo cookie travelling through the straw of an oreo milk shake, when going up or down the stairs of a subway station. It is claustrophobic. At times like these, people's subway cards act funny. One of the times, people weren't even swiping, because of how congested everything was, and we just hopped over the turnstile. It is quite easy to find a not-so jammed subway train, however, by moving away from the stairs and toward the middle of the platform. The people are generally friendly and more-or-less sober.
    Yes Grizzly Bear show was back in 2010 when Jelly used to put on free shows during Sunday through July-August. But afterwards OSA took over Waterfront shows so they've been booking bands there ever since. Which was the case with Belle and Sebastian! I wanted to go to that show but I heard it was going to pour so I went to go see Envy instead since they rarely tour....although same with Belle and Sebastian but I've seen them before. Anyway the stage is set up now like what Alchemy described facing Manhattan. You can see from these picture, pretty good idea about the venue. GO here: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...astian_10.html

The last pic is the back part of the stage facing Manhattan.

5th to the last pic is same spot basically but you're facing the other way towards the stage. Where you see the big light on the left side is the entrance.

I say the best spot for Waterfront show is right to the sound board which isn't too far from the stage. Oh and they have beer garden on the right side of the stage.

4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Red Rocks
    Date Opened: June 15, 1941
    Amphitheatre Seating Capacity: 9,450
    Elevation: 6,450 ft
    Red Rocks Mountain Park size: 640 acres

Random Red Rocks trivia

The monoliths flanking Red Rocks are "Ship Rock" to the south, "Creation Rock" to the north and "Stage Rock" to the east, behind the stage.
    Thirty-two different Native American tribes consider Red Rocks a sacred venue.
    All the red sandstone used in developing Red Rocks was quarried from the same geologic formation in Lyons.
    Every performer who plays Red Rocks gets a mounted chunk of that Lyons sandstone. (The "Piece of the Rock" collectibles are coveted by many performers, including Gregg Almann, who was once miffed when his rock was etched with only two "g's" in Gregg.
    Longtime Red Rocks marketing chief Erik Dyce has never-before-seen video of the famous 1964 performance by The Beatles.
    The only recent Red Rocks performance with no known photographs, according to Dyce, is the Sept. 1, 1968 concert by Jimi Hendrix and Vanilla Fudge.
    The backstage area of Red Rocks was once a bunker filled with non-perishable food for Denver's leaders during the height of the bomb-fearing Cold War.
    The Civilian Conservation Corps, which finished the federally sponsored, hand-hewed construction of the city-owned venue in 1947, built giant barn-door entrances backstage to accommodate a rider atop a horse.
    Red Rocks saw its average of 55 events a year plummet to 21 in 1988, the year the 18,000-seat Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre opened in Greenwood Village.
    In 1988, Denver paid $80,000 to blast a giant rock that had tumbled from the eastern wall into the venue. The rubble served as a base for the north entrance stairs. (Every year an engineering firm inspects the rocks surrounding the venue.)
    Red Rocks hosts 1.5 million non-concert-going visitors every year, almost three times the number of concert goers.
    John Denver, who played several concerts at Red Rocks including a rare four-night stand in 1974, would jog, incognito, up-and-down the 69-row arena several times before each concert.
    The 30,000 square-foot visitor center opened in 2003 featuring $29 million in improvements, including the Ship Rock Grille.

It's open daily. They also have work outs and film nights. Parking is plentiful. If you can't afford a ticket you can always hike up behind it and enjoy the show for free. 8^)
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 07-25-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Lake Constance
    Bregenz, Austria

Be sure to go during Bregenz Festival.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    Lake Constance
    Bregenz, Austria

Be sure to go during Bregenz Festival.
    WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

I'm sorry... WHAT?

THE MUSIC BOX (formerly The Henry Fonda Theatre; The Music Box At the Henry Fonda Theatre)
    Capacity: 1300 combined GA floor and balcony

OUTSIDE:

STAGE AREA:

REAR FLOOR:

THE LOBBY:

BLUE PALMS:

Usually an all ages club, but this can change depending on the show.

There is an ATM in the lobby, on the right side around the corner from the restrooms. Merch is usually set up right in the front lobby as you enter.

This is a GA venue - sometimes it's a single GA ticket that allows you access to both the floor and balcony, sometimes there are separate tickets for each - depends on the show. Balcony is typically first-com-first served for seats. The floor is nicely laid out as a large, wide floor, and as such even from the very back it doesn't feel particularly far from the stage.

The balcony is pushed deep towards the back of the room, so the majority of the floor area has very high ceilings with unobstructed view and sound. The sound is generally very good - crisp and loud!

With each subsequent renovation, this place just looks better and better. It's a very classic old-fashioned looking theater with a lot of very ornate decorations, and just looks gorgeous.

The entire roof is giant smoking patio - very roomy, very relaxed, with lots of seating. Sometimes there are one or two bars upstairs, depending on the show, and they also have a large screen upon which they project the opening acts, complete with sound, so you can check them out from under the stars if you wish!

Venue is connected to the Blue Palms, which is one of the best beer bars in Los Angeles! It's a gastropub with a great food menu that continues to grow and get better, and has a daily-updated, impeccably curated craft brew tap list! They also have a full bar. This is an excellent pre-show hang out, and they also have a door open into the club so you can go in and out from inside the venue throughout the night. Unfortunately you cannot take beverages from BP inside the venue.

The venue itself has several full bars with typically expensive prices - expect around $7 for a can of beer (tpyical selection - bud light, heinekin, newcastle) or at least $9 for a well cocktail.

Another good option for pre-show eating/drinking is Dillon's irish pub down the street on the corner of Hollywood & Vine - a remarkably large tap beer selection for mostly $3/pint (although they have begun charging $5 for more specialty beers, but $5 for a pint of 8%abv scotch ale Old Chub is a good deal) and really good pub grub.

PARKING: There are lots of lots adjacent to the venue, that also play host to the Pantages and the Avalon. Prices can vary pretty wildly through the week and different times of the night. There are lots of side streets to park on though. Unfortunately the city became keen on this and extended parking restrictions up to 8PM, and the streets will be 1 hour or 2 hour parking up until that time. The meters around there are $2/hour, but even if you get there at 6pm, $4 parking for the night isn't so bad. You can park for free after 8pm. Another option is early night valet parking at Dillon's for $3, but you'll need to have a drink inside and get your parking validated.

If you MUST park for free, you can travel further east or north of Franklin and find unrestricted street parking, if you don't mind a walk.
    Last edited by Drinkey McDrinkerstein; 07-25-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Mercury Lounge, NY, NY. Lower East Side.
    Capacity: 250. Run by the Bowery Presents.

My first time to the Mercury Lounge was last night, seeing Heartless Bastards.

You walk in through the full bar. The bar leaves space for only a couple people across, it is not a wide room.

You go through a door to the performance area. The room is rectangular but well balanced, only a reasonable amount longer than it is wide (4 x 3?) The side walls are brick and the ceiling is covered in dark cloth/foam and unobtrusive. The stage is raised a couple feet and runs the entire width of the room with good depth as well.

The sound was clear and loud.

Beer selection was a little weak (drafts included some big name domestics, Sierra Nevada, Goose Island (yay!) IPA and Guinness); I did not get a good look at the hard alcohol.

Merch was in a little nook by the door.

Security did ask a few people to stop taking video but I don't know who's policy that is.

Basically it struck me as better than any remotely comparable venue in Phoenix. The physical seperation between the bar and performance spaces (plus ins and outs) means few if any talkers during the opening bands. The raised stage, good room shape and great sound means nothing in Phoenix is comparable.
    THE MUSIC BOX (formerly The Henry Fonda Theatre; The Music Box At the Henry Fonda Theatre)
    Capacity: 1300 combined GA floor and balcony

Usually an all ages club, but this can change depending on the show.

There is an ATM in the lobby, on the right side around the corner from the restrooms. Merch is usually set up right in the front lobby as you enter.

This is a GA venue - sometimes it's a single GA ticket that allows you access to both the floor and balcony, sometimes there are separate tickets for each - depends on the show. Balcony is typically first-com-first served for seats. The floor is nicely laid out as a large, wide floor, and as such even from the very back it doesn't feel particularly far from the stage.

The balcony is pushed deep towards the back of the room, so the majority of the floor area has very high ceilings with unobstructed view and sound. The sound is generally very good - crisp and loud!

With each subsequent renovation, this place just looks better and better. It's a very classic old-fashioned looking theater with a lot of very ornate decorations, and just looks gorgeous.

The entire roof is giant smoking patio - very roomy, very relaxed, with lots of seating. Sometimes there are one or two bars upstairs, depending on the show, and they also have a large screen upon which they project the opening acts, complete with sound, so you can check them out from under the stars if you wish!

Venue is connected to the Blue Palms, which is one of the best beer bars in Los Angeles! It's a gastropub with a great food menu that continues to grow and get better, and has a daily-updated, impeccably curated craft brew tap list! They also have a full bar. This is an excellent pre-show hang out, and they also have a door open into the club so you can go in and out from inside the venue throughout the night. Unfortunately you cannot take beverages from BP inside the venue.

The venue itself has several full bars with typically expensive prices - expect around $7 for a can of beer (tpyical selection - bud light, heinekin, newcastle) or at least $9 for a well cocktail.

Another good option for pre-show eating/drinking is Dillon's irish pub down the street on the corner of Hollywood & Vine - a remarkably large tap beer selection for mostly $3/pint (although they have begun charging $5 for more specialty beers, but $5 for a pint of 8%abv scotch ale Old Chub is a good deal) and really good pub grub.

PARKING: There are lots of lots adjacent to the venue, that also play host to the Pantages and the Avalon. Prices can vary pretty wildly through the week and different times of the night. There are lots of side streets to park on though. Unfortunately the city became keen on this and extended parking restrictions up to 8PM, and the streets will be 1 hour or 2 hour parking up until that time. The meters around there are $2/hour, but even if you get there at 6pm, $4 parking for the night isn't so bad. You can park for free after 8pm. Another option is early night valet parking at Dillon's for $3, but you'll need to have a drink inside and get your parking validated.

If you MUST park for free, you can travel further east or north of Franklin and find unrestricted street parking, if you don't mind a walk.
    Should add pictures when you get the chance.

Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Should add pictures when you get the chance.
    Good call! I always wish i could find better photos of music venues, but whatever.
    last.fm

While I appreciate the photos, Aurgasm is not understanding the point of this thread haha
    last.fm

Sorry, I find absolutely nothing interesting about the music box and the bowery. BORING

trying to add some spice to this shit.

And Lake Constance is in Bergenz, Austria...well the lake straddles three states, but the main stage (at least the platform--it always changes) is located right off the lakeshore. The sound is great, parking is plentiful, you don't have to get there on time because most seats are assigned. Blahblahblahblah. The pictures tell you everything you need to know. Don't worry about pre gaming or after partying-- options are plentiful. As for red rocks, what else is there to say- just bring a cooler and lose your fucking mind.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Well, I was taking this thread as a place to put informative guides for people that are planning on going to said venues. This is basically going to be a catalog for people to come and check out when they;re going somewhere they've never been.
    last.fm

for people to come and check out when they;re going somewhere they've never been.
    People do travel outside of New York City and Los Angeles. And I've been to these venues... so... please explain what I'm not understanding. I can post mundane information about regional theaters, but that's boring, isn't it? How can people visit venues they've never seen or heard of before?

edit: I'll sit back and try and see what kind of dorky board member format you want your thread to be published in and will edit my posts as I see fit.
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 07-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    so... please explain what I'm not understanding.
    post reviews of venues. How was the sound? what was the crowd like? Parking tips? How is the bar? Do shows start early? Which seats are the best deal? Where is a good place to stand?

I think the point is to post useful information about a venue, regardless of location and/or general familiarity, not just post cool pictures of out of the way venues.

So: post reviews of venues. How was the sound? what was the crowd like? Parking tips? How is the bar? Do shows start early? Which seats are the best deal? Where is a good place to stand? Whatever, eh.
    Kind of a boring yet useful information type thread a la Upcoming Shows or the leak thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

I think the point is to post useful information about a venue, regardless of location and/or general familiarity, not just post cool pictures of out of the way venues.
    Pictures should still be included.

Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs

Then I did misunderstand the purpose of this thread. I thought it was about sharing information about venues we've been to, not reposting the faq section from the venues' websites.

And out of the way? Maybe posting about Essakane or the Echo Temple would qualify, but I know a lot of boardies that travel and I'd hate for someone to go through Colorado without seeing the rocks or travel through Austria without going to Bregenz. I couldn't say the same about LA and the fucking music box. Ehh I just posted the top two venues that I can't get out of my head regardless of location or boardies' general familiarity.
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 07-25-2011 at 01:34 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

I would contribute to this thread, but the venues that are freshest in my mind are all local Honolulu venues. So until that information serves some purpose to you all through visits or otherwise, I'll just provide completely useless commentary.

I would contribute to this thread, but the venues that are freshest in my mind are all local Honolulu venues. So until that information serves some purpose to you all through visits or otherwise, I'll just provide completely useless commentary.
    And I can do write-ups for Atlanta's many dumpy venues if there's ever an interest in that sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD