Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2370

Thread: The Sex thread

Default Re: The Sex thread

Doesn't using something like that take away a lot of the point of doing analingus in the first place?

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Did you not read where I said my boyfriend doesn't do anything with dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I wonder if there are rectal tightness exercises equivalent to kegels.
    Yep, I believe they're called "Butt Puckers," and they're very similar to the action produced when say, you're about to unwillingly crash into a wall or fall off a cliff. I know those are extreme situations, but I believe being faced with the 11" dick on someone wanting anal sex could incite this action for some.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by theresalwaysone View Post
    Came here hoping for sex advice from Getbetter. You know, things like, "Always practice safe sex and when you have sex."

I am disappointed.
    Yeah the last 5 pages have been information about amyzzz's new man is a little bit too much.

Btw Amy did you jack him off with your spare hand? Or was he flaccid & compliant. Is this the new humiliation play you're engaging in?

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Courtney, what are your safety tips on analingus?
    If you're gonna lick an asshole. Lick it. You know what you're licking.

And always spread the ass to see if there are any specs of poo just beneath the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Oh, look, you can have your leftovers wrapped up to go!

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Doesn't using something like that take away a lot of the point of doing analingus in the first place?
    Only if you went into the act hungry.

Okay, I believe I have just reached the line I don't want to cross...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Did you not read where I said my boyfriend doesn't do anything with dogs?
    Nobody really wants to read in detail much of what you post these days.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

The sensation for the receiver is about the same, and it protects the giver from bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    The sensation for the receiver is about the same, and it protects the giver from bacteria.
    I know but in the heat of the moment I think succumbing to the passion and ignoring what you know logically is part of the excitement. You probably shouldn't do it unless the receiver had recently cleaned themselves/in the shower anyways.

Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Being the voice of reason and judgement, would you say that Amyzzz has been more or less disgusting than myself in her posts lately?

I know but in the heat of the moment I think succumbing to the passion and ignoring what you know logically is part of the excitement. You probably shouldn't do it unless the receiver had recently cleaned themselves/in the shower anyways.
    "Oh, yeah, baby... that's it... just like that...Oh, oh, oh, wait just a minute, I have an idea... Let me go get the Saran Wrap..." Passion out the window...

Sure beats getting hepatitis A.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    You say this as people have spent pages curiously asking questions and reflecting on Amy's posts.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Well at least I'm in the sex thread now. And I wasn't talking about it to be gross. I was talking about it because I'm amazed that it wasn't as gross as it seems it would be. OPEN YOUR MINDS, PEOPLE. Thank you everyone who was genuinely curious and not poking fun. I realize I'm pretty bad at sex and I am trying to get better.

And anyone who can't handle it doesn't need to be in this thread. Enter at your own risk.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

amyzzz: sex thread sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Being the voice of reason and judgement, would you say that Amyzzz has been more or less disgusting than myself in her posts lately?

I have to choose?

You say this as people have spent pages curiously asking questions and reflecting on Amy's posts.

Quite a few people sent a flurry of texts my way yesterday after they egged her on in here. Amy doesn't seem to get that some people that are asking her questions about it are doing it to get her to spill her guts for game.

Well at least I'm in the sex thread now. And I wasn't talking about it to be gross. I was talking about it because I'm amazed that it wasn't as gross as it seems it would be. OPEN YOUR MINDS, PEOPLE. Thank you everyone who was genuinely curious and not poking fun. I realize I'm pretty bad at sex and I am trying to get better.

And anyone who can't handle it doesn't need to be in this thread. Enter at your own risk.
    Here's what you don't seem to get. It's not what you do (or did). Most people have done some weird ass shit. I'm not bad at sex; I get that people have fetishes and whatnot. It's that you don't seem to have any real concept of actions and consequences--not just with stuff here, but other shit that you have going on in your own life. Don't constantly bloviate about your 'boyfriend' and your bedroom practices in a public forum and then bitch when it comes back around to you.

You must realize that these people aren't random strangers on the internet. These are people that you are going to have to shake hands with (or not, as it were) in April.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

She only fist bumps these days
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Not sure why you're putting boyfriend in quotes. Sorry that I like to talk about this stuff. I don't care to shake hands with people anyway. Everyone knows how awkward I am. And I always wash my hands anyway. I don't see why you feel the need to make me feel bad about it.

You're right; if you insist on putting yourself in a position of posting whatever you want and then get upset when people bring it up ad nauseum (see: dog fucking comment you made like four years ago), who am I to stand in your way?

Sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm sure I won't be the last one. I was just trying to point out that this may not be a good idea.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 10-27-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Amy, would you EVER talk about this stuff to us in person?

VigoTheCarpathian

I dream about dog boners. OPEN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE zzz***

My fists and forearms are really very tiny. I suppose if I were into that sort of thing, I'd make a great lesbian domme.

(cue NIN's "Last")

Tommy, you know me, right? I wouldn't talk about anything in front of you because I never talk!

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Amy, would you EVER talk about this stuff to us in person?
    She probably would if people didn't keep trying to make her feel bad for sharing.

Upcoming shows
    Events

And to certain people, I would actually talk about sex and have talked about it.

VigoTheCarpathian

Have you spoken in person about sex to any of the boardies?

Tommy, you know me, right? I wouldn't talk about anything in front of you because I never talk!
    Yes, I've known you fairly well for over 4 years. That's a reason why it's so jarring sometimes for some of us to read this, since you don't talk in person.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Amyzzz, is your bf ever going to make an appearance at Coachella?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

VigoTheCarpathian

Amy, now that you've jammed your fist into a man's asshole, do you see BROKENDOLL in a different light? Will you talk shop and be bff? That would be sweet.