Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2370

Thread: The Sex thread

Default Re: The Sex thread

I don't think he said it out of spite though; he was trying explain why we had trouble in the bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

amy, why don't you tell him that a group of board members want to throw him a divorce party. tell him to be sure not to have any plans for the week afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I guess I told him maybe we should have had a threesome so another girl to teach him to be better in bed. Whoops.

ahhahahahahahhahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

And I told him: or maybe he needs to hire a prostitute. He said he would consider it.

Amy, your recent demeanor on the forum has been beyond surprising lately.

I never knew you too well, but I have observed you here over the past 6 years, and you always came off as stable, mature, secure, and down-to-earth.

And I believe you probably were -- or at least were damn good at putting on a convincing front.

But recently, I find myself shaking my head so much at your posts that I feel like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

Over the past week, I have observed:

- You went on a date with some tatted weirdo, were clearly not ready for it (overly shy/quiet), somehow the guy actually didn't want sex due to the aforementioned shyness (LOL @ him for that one), you revealed at some point during the date that you're "so lonely" (and he STILL didn't want sex, again LOL @ him), and worst yet, you somehow engaged him in a long enough after-the-fact text conversation to where he felt the need to bluntly reveal that he wasn't into you.

- You created a very peculiar thread asking longtime blocked members of the board to modify their behavior so you can unblock them. At first I thought this was some kind of elaborate level or clever inside joke that I didn't understand, but I came to realize that this was just May 2013 Amy being May 2013 Amy.

- You are having conversations with your clearly bitter and unbalanced ex, where he is demeaning you for no apparent reason, and you are not angry at him, partially because your kids happen to look like him.

This whole thing is very odd, even by Coachella Forum standards.

Let me go over each of the above points and why I find these to be so off-the-rails.

- Regarding the date: I think you aren't as ready to date as you think you are. I believe you're a shy person, but if you're not actually ready to jump into the dating world, that can compound the shyness. I would suggest talking to your next date on the phone for awhile and feeling really comfortable with him before you meet up in person. But that aside, you shouldn't be pouring your heart out to them on the first date, nor should you ever be presenting a front of desperation or loneliness (even if it's true). This will make them likely have zero respect for you, and they will either run (as this guy did) or treat you like garbage. Also, you should look for the subtle signs that a first date didn't work out. If the guy is showing very little interest after the date is over, don't force him into revealing why he didn't like you. Just assume it didn't work out, and look for greener pastures. Asking, "Were you into me?" and "Why not?" is pretty much a surefire way to humiliate yourself and damage your self esteem.

- If you really want to unblock certain board members whom you mostly like (but have blocked for specific behavior that put you off), I would suggest temporarily unblocking those few people, PMing them, and saying something like, "Hey, I always enjoy your posts and think you're pretty cool, but it really bothers me when you make jokes about my kids. Can you please stop dong that?" If they say yes (which they usually will), then it's all good. If they say no, block them and be done with them forever. But making a thread about it is just really strange, and while not a big deal, is a sign that something just isn't right with you lately.

- Your ex is an asshole. It is completely mean and inappropriate to tell someone you weren't attracted to them during your relationship, and such a thing should only be said if something similar was said to you first. Otherwise it just makes the person feel like absolute crap, and makes them doubt all future relationships (which was probably why he said it). You SHOULD be mad at him, and you should minimize all contact with him -- pretty much only the amount of contact required to discuss matters related to your kids. Otherwise, shut him out of your life, and refuse to talk about your now-terminated relationship. And yes, you can dislike the guy even if your kids look like him. That doesn't mean you dislike your kids, because they are completely different people, regardless of who they look like.

I would suggest you find a good therapist and talk about whatever issues you have going on (presumably brought on due to both the end of the marriage and the generally shoddy way you were treated during the marriage). I think it would do you a world of good.

Good luck.

And I really hope I'm not one of those people you blocked, or I just wasted like 15 minutes of my life writing this.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Archie, I'm already dating someone who likes me. Although he told me to change my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I don't think he said it out of spite though; he was trying explain why we had trouble in the bedroom.
    If he didn't say it out of spite, he is a moron with no ability to figure out what can and will offend others.

And if he married you despite having such little attraction to you to where he can't even get excited in bed, that's his own mistake and problem.

And I saw your response about the threesome and the prostitute, but I think you're really going down a road that will only ultimately make you feel shitty after these conversations. Seriously, just shut the guy out of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Hey giant hole, why would dick size matter when fingering myself?
    Giant Hole? Bwahahahah! I'm sitting here with a mouthful of peanut butter and can still whistle as I type this!
    BTW...when you're done diddling yourself with that finger, go fuck yourself... then tell me dick size doesn't matter...

I actually used to do that with Jacob. I didn't know at the time, but apparently he was never physically attracted to me. He told me last night.
    And... while we're on the subject of dick size...WTF, Amyzzz? Next time, tell Jacob that maybe the reason he couldn't get physically attracted, might be because his scrotum was so over-sized, that there wasn't enough skin left to make a hard-on, even if he wanted to...dick...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I'm trying to help him, so he won't be as miserable the next time around. I suppose there may be a woman or two out there who like him as he is though. I guess I was mean. But it is much easier for me to get a date as a woman than it is for him.

Archie, I'm already dating someone who likes me. Although he told me to change my hair.
    That's a good first step, but something's still not right with you.

And I agree that you should change your hair. You are almost 40 years old and it just looks silly to have purple hair at this point in your life. I'm not putting you down for your age, as I'm actually a little older than you, but to be honest, purple hair doesn't scream stability and maturity, and that's what most men are looking for when they date women in your age group.

I think your current boyfriend/dating partner/whatever is trying to say that the purple hair just isn't "you", and I have to agree.

Giant Hole? Bwahahahah! I'm sitting here with a mouthful of peanut butter and can still whistle as I type this!
    BTW...when you're done diddling yourself with that finger, go fuck yourself... then tell me dick size doesn't matter...

And... while we're on the subject of dick size...WTF, Amyzzz? Next time, tell Jacob that maybe the reason he couldn't get physically attracted, might be because his scrotum was so over-sized, that there wasn't enough skin left to make a hard-on, even if he wanted to...dick...
    I actually think his man bits were too big for me.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I wouldn't worry about whether it's harder or not for him to date anyone. If he's going to treat you like shit he doesn't deserve any of your time or consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I'm trying to help him, so he won't be as miserable the next time around. I suppose there may be a woman or two out there who like him as he is though. I guess I was mean. But it is much easier for me to get a date as a woman than it is for him.
    Don't try to help him.

Your marriage was very dysfunctional, and it seems a lot of the reason is because he simply didn't treat you well or with respect.

While you should not be doing/saying spiteful things to him (especially because he's the father of your children), you should not be trying to help him, especially at your own self-esteem's peril.

Let him flop around on his own, and keep your contact to a minimum.

Also if you want the purple hair and like the purple hair fuck changing it for someone else. They can deal. If you don't like it, or don't want it, change it to something you do like and want.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I don't know Jacob of course, but I do have testicles, and he presumably has testicles, so this qualifies me to try to understand what his mindset is.

Jacob seems to be cutting loose with the personal barbs at you from time to time. Not sure why this is (or why you continue to put yourself in a situation to receive them). Is he angry at you? Why would he be angry? Or was he always this mean and rude and inconsiderate?

I agree with Audra though, I want to smack him across his gaping maw. Let him be the recipient of some stupid bullying for a change.

This is why it needs its own thread. There is so much we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Also if you want the purple hair and like the purple hair fuck changing it for someone else. They can deal. If you don't like it, or don't want it, change it to something you do like and want.
    He said I should keep it if I like it. He actually just told me he didn't like it and wanted to see my natural color. But the problem is I want to please him.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Disagree.

Your appearance says a lot about you, and unfortunately it can drive away good people if your appearance doesn't match who you really are.

When you are 23 years old, you can get away with purple hair and a face full of piercings, as to some it will come off as youthful and fun, and even those who don't like it often won't hold it against you, as it's at least age-appropriate.

Purple hair at age 39 screams, "I haven't come to terms with the fact that I'm not a kid anymore", and it's a huge red flag to a lot of otherwise nice, caring, and stable people who are looking for the same.

Now, if you want to live your life as a 39-year-old kid, then by all means keep the purple hair, but realize that you will also get treated as a 39-year-old kid.

If you want people to treat you with respect and give you a chance to show them the real you, sometimes you need to make compromises regarding your appearance and not drive them away with a representation that isn't actually you.

I think when you're going through a divorce and finally figuring out how to do what YOU want to do it's important to not give very many fucks about what other people want out of you.

I want more evidence that Amy and this guy are actually "dating."

8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

I dyed my hair last Halloween for fun, just using Halloween as an excuse to dye it, but I liked it so much and I like the reactions I get from people. All the verbal reactions I get are ALWAYS positive. Only one time did an old man say "Purple hair!" is a sort of negative tone. Oh and my boss shook her head at me. Luckily my union protects our right to dress any way we want as long as we are not obscene.

Good! If you like it, roll with it.

I want more evidence that Amy and this guy are actually "dating."
    I think we are going out to a movie this weekend. STAR TREK. And he took me out to a restaurant last week.

Was this the french guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Yes!

I dyed my hair last Halloween for fun, just using Halloween as an excuse to dye it, but I liked it so much and I like the reactions I get from people. All the verbal reactions I get are ALWAYS positive. Only one time did an old man say "Purple hair!" is a sort of negative tone. Oh and my boss shook her head at me. Luckily my union protects our right to dress any way we want as long as we are not obscene.
    The problem is that you will likely hear the good reactions and not hear the bad ones, because people feel a lot more comfortable expressing positive opinions out loud than negative ones.

For example, if I saw you on the street (and didn't know who you were), I would think to myself, "Wow.. someone my age still with purple hair? Guess not everyone has come to terms with their adulthood yet."

But I wouldn't say it out loud, because I wouldn't want to be an asshole like that. Your purple hair wouldn't be hurting me, so it wouldn't be my place to criticize it. In fact, I didn't even criticize it out here until you brought up the subject yourself.

Look, I understand how it might feel good to express your individuality, especially during/after a crappy marriage, but your current man is a good example of how it can backfire on you. I'm not saying that you should be what everyone else wants you to be, but at the same time, realize that it might get in the way of your ultimate happiness.

Perhaps he even feels embarrassed to be walking around with a purple-haired girlfriend (especially one who isn't young), but otherwise likes you so much that he's willing to tolerate it for now. I'm just saying that, if you really like the guy, you might want to consider changing it, since it does seem important to him, and his position is reasonable.

On the other hand, if he wanted you to have really long hair and you wanted to keep it medium length, I could totally see you telling him you're not changing it. But a 39-year-old with purple hair is pretty outlandish, and a guy dating you has the right to express his displeasure with it.

He can say shit but that doesn't mean she has to do anything about it. I think it's more important to make yourself happy than some guy you just started dating on a marriage rebound, you know? If it eventually became A THING and bending to his opinion would make you happy (ugh), whatever.

VigoTheCarpathian

I still dye my hair periodically. Green, purple whatever. It's hard now because I'm loosing my hair. I've always been attracted to girls with the punk rock hair colors. It's strange how some things from childhood never leave you.

haha Corinna.

Archie, I dyed my hair purple BEFORE my husband said he wanted a divorce.