Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Escape From Wonderland 2011

Default Re: Escape From Wonderland 2011

-______________- i know it's a ridiculous price, was just trying to do a favor. the ticket was actually purchased for $140, a day or two after it sold out. it was decided they wouldn't need the ticket, so they're trying to make at least a little profit. at least they weren't asking for $200+ like most jerks out there.
    Last edited by Aleena; 10-28-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    Then why do you keep replying? lulz, have you not ever heard the saying don't feed the troll?

It's just hilarious because it's so obvious you like many other just started listening to techno like, last fucking week by you're incredibly obvious and mainstream choices in artists. Seriously, Umek???

Oh and the fact you think listening to these acts over the elctro-house and brostep garbage puts you on some sort of EDM high-ground.....fuck off
    I'll feed the troll all day. If this "mainstream" techno I'm listening to is crap, what's good in your eyes? Please enlighten me oh holy techno god! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! I really want to be as pretentious as you and tell everyone in the world how much they don't know, and their taste in music sucks, so I make myself feel superior. I really want to, it's actually my dream to be as cool as the all mighty hangthedj112.

Edit: And you should really listen to your own advice, your taste in music does not make you better than me. Your attitude toward people who don't listen to what you do actually just makes you a dick, get off your high horse. And I'm seriously interested in hearing the artists you feel are better than Marco Carola and Umek, if it's better I really do want to listen to it. I'm one who is always craving new music and if you can point me in the direction of better techno than what I listen to I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Distorted_Jungle; 10-28-2011 at 12:51 PM.

^ i'm putting the first sentence of this in my sig
    the music is what its all about, you love it just like i love it.

Since Doctor P is out of the picture, I'm gonna finish Subfocus but I really can't decide between Pendulum and Paco Osuna.. in a bit of a pickle here if anyone wants to help me out.

is it the whole band or jus the dg ay?
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by dyltr0n3030 View Post
    Since Doctor P is out of the picture, I'm gonna finish Subfocus but I really can't decide between Pendulum and Paco Osuna.. in a bit of a pickle here if anyone wants to help me out.
    Pendulum is around all the time, Paco Osuna is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    is it the whole band or jus the dg ay?
    It's a DJ set.

definitely paco over a pendulum dj set

brothers gonna work it out! it was only dan last night but damn that dude has skills. seriously one of the best displays of mixing i have ever witnessed. enjoy tonight donald and jeremy.
    the music is what its all about, you love it just like i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    I'll feed the troll all day. If this "mainstream" techno I'm listening to is crap, what's good in your eyes? Please enlighten me oh holy techno god! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! I really want to be as pretentious as you and tell everyone in the world how much they don't know, and their taste in music sucks, so I make myself feel superior. I really want to, it's actually my dream to be as cool as the all mighty hangthedj112.

Edit: And you should really listen to your own advice, your taste in music does not make you better than me. Your attitude toward people who don't listen to what you do actually just makes you a dick, get off your high horse. And I'm seriously interested in hearing the artists you feel are better than Marco Carola and Umek, if it's better I really do want to listen to it. I'm one who is always craving new music and if you can point me in the direction of better techno than what I listen to I'm all for it.

Boom!!!!!!
    The Faint/Reptar 6/05
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra 6/06
    Make Music Pasadena
    Jack White/Mr Little Jeans 6/10
    Jack White 6/12
    Touche Amore/DADS 6/27
    Mac DeMarco 7/11
    Arctic Monkeys/Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 8/7
    FYF FEST
    Fun Fun Fun Fest
    Coachella 2015 w1

Security was way too thorough, and it took forever to get in, beyond that it was ok.

I don't think i've seen the NOS so packed before.

-------
    Coachella
    2013 Wk1, 2012 Wk1 & 2, 2009, 2008, 2007

Both main stages were crowded as fuck!

The techno stage was empty as fuck! But I didn't mind, lots of room for dancing. And everyone threw it down. I missed Heidi playing Eats Everything - entrance song

The visuals for that stage sucked. Wtf. It goes To show how much mainstream shit has gotten. At Beyond it was packed to the brim (techno stage). Not sure if there will be a techno stage anymore...? What're your guys thoughts.

There will always be Techno.

The techno stage was never that crowded at Beyond. The room was only about half full the entire night.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpach View Post
    The techno stage was never that crowded at Beyond. The room was only about half full the entire night.
    looks pretty damn crowded to me. last night, the crowd wasn't even 1/4 the crowd at Beyond. it didnt get 1/4 capacity till like 12am last night.

but still, i had fun. just disappointed in the lack of visual presentation compared from beyond and escape. meh. im just sayin!

oh, and those 2 half naked ladies during marco carola
    Last edited by Oranix; 10-30-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Dash Berlin was the highlight for me. Wow!

I had a lot of fun. Insomniac did a good job with the Halloween decor. Techno stage was bangin all night long. The only good that came out of those tents was a place to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post

Look, all I'm stating is that it's really funny you put yourself on a pedestal above other who attend these awful hot-topic commercialization of a rave events when in reality, there's a whole scene of people out there who would think the same of your taste that is all.

Paco-fucking-Osuna. Bonus points to bongo guy during Marco Carola and the dude who kept trying to pump up the crowd for every single drop in the last 3 hours.