Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you need to change your credit card / billing info, here's how

Default Re: If you need to change your credit card / billing info, here's how

So Goldenvoice is going to charge us for December.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

I also hadn't been charged for December and just called and the guy looked at my account and said "It looks like for some reason the automated system didn't process your payment this month" and then he did it manually for me. It's probably worth a phone call if you haven't been charged yet.

I'm sure whatever happened they'll get it figured out and charge those of you who haven't been yet and I'm sure they're not just going to cancel a bunch of peoples orders especially since the issue is on their end, but I just like to know that shits been taken care of and that I don't have to worry about it.

Just called the homie at frontgate. I had fraud and replaced my card dec 2nd. I have three separate orders. And a stage coach order as well. Only one payment went through. They said when my new card gets here in a week, just call them and they will adjust. My tickets are NOT in jeopardy.

Thanks for the heads up.
    You wanna fook on me?!

so i should call if i haven't been charged? my friend hasn't been charged either...

My payment and the payment for two other friends just went through mid-yesterday. Crazy that it took so long.

Same here. My payment went through yesterday.

My credit card expired in November. I updated the info last month but I guess my update didn't take. I never received notification that my order didn't process and ended up logging onto their site myself to see that my new info wasn't on file. I got in touch with Frontgate and they processed my December payments at that point.

I wish I had received some sort of notification that my order didn't initially process, but they were really helpful when I talked to them, so I'd say go ahead and call if you're worried.

Edit: Granted, I posted this three days after your question.

Mine still hasn't been charged and none of my information has changed. where do i get the number to call?

I disagree with Trey. Sorry Trey.

Just relax. There's no need to call unless you specifically receive notification that something is wrong. They just stagger their payments sometimes. It will go through eventually.

And if something IS wrong, they are not going to cancel your ticket order without giving you the opportunity to fix it. Frontgate makes their money through processing transactions, not canceling orders.

It's okay. I disagree with myself a lot.

My December payment still hasn't gone through. Not freaking out or anything, but I thought that was odd, so I went on the FG Coachella layaway site to check up on things... and got the

"We were unable to find any orders for your account." message. Gulp.

Sent them an email, hopefully there's just some weird stuff with that site going on.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

I logged in through the normal frontgate stie and wasn't able to find my order either, but when I used the link that is on the first post of this thread I was then able to find my order. I don't know why there is a difference.

My payment finally went through last Thursday, I didn't call or anything, they just finally charged it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

i just logged into my account and it says fail for dec payment. i have enough money in my account and i've gotten no notification that it did fail...i still shouldn't call/freak out ? lol

i called. and they said they tried dec 1 and it was declined...but i had enough in my account.. anyways. i would call 1888-512-7469 to double check. now i am up to date with my payments.

Lurker

I had a friend buy my ticket and she wasn't logged into any name on the site. I want to know if it's possible to change my billing/shipping info with only a confirmation number. Anyone know? I still haven't received the confirmation email.

The best way to change your card info is to do it online: www.coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com (or insert a 2, if you're weekend 2). However, the brainiacs at FrontGate are not using a separate site for today's ticket sales, so you aren't able to get into your account and verify your information. Brilliant.