Earlier this year, I decided that it was time for me to dive into this series. I started with the 2006 reboot of the show and quickly sped through them. I am completely in love with this show and it amazes me that I am still surprised and enthralled each season. Even when I think I won't like a new Doctor, which happens every time they regenerate-- they grow on me.

For those of you that don't know about the show. It's basically a sci-fi show about a Time Lord that is the last of his kind and travels through space and time to sort of correct things. He always travels with a companion whom is usually an attractive female. Sometimes, he travels with more than one companion. It's the longest running sci-fi show and the most successful of all time based on it's overall broadcast ratings.

My favorite Doctor overall was David Tennant, but I love the personality of Christopher Eccleston version of the Doctor. It took me quite a while to warm up to Matt Smith, but now I think he does a fantastic job at it.

I haven't watched any of the classic Doctor Who episodes and would love to get my hands on them.

I know a handful of you watch this series and I want to be able to discuss this show with you all. So, who were some of your favorite adversaries? What do you think of the latest season?