Thread: Transferring layaway payments to someone else?

Default Transferring layaway payments to someone else?

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere but I am at work and can only browse on my phone which is a pain in the ass. I know the presale starts tomorrow but since it's in between pay days for my gf she won't be able to snag her pass tomorrow. If I put down the initial deposits for both of our passes, and do them as separate orders (if possible??) would I be able to change the billing info on one so she can pick up the payments?

As I typed that, I am wondering if I can even do two separate orders with the same card or billing address (I don't have any other credit cards). I didn't see the updated FAQ for 2012, but this was the most relevant thing I found on the 2011 FAQ:

If you need to update your payment info or billing info, then please contact us by phone or e-mail.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

e a t s l e e p w o r k c o a c h e l l a

Default Re: Transferring layaway payments to someone else?

If you need to update your payment info or billing info, then please contact us by phone or e-mail.
    aka YES

Quote Originally Posted by mistakenstrangers View Post
    aka YES
    Like I said, that's from the 2011 FAQ. Like I also said, I don't know if they allow two separate orders on one card with one billing address. But thank you got your useful translation of the quote I already posted.

I also don't know if that quote only applies to people that have had their cards declined and need to update payment under the same name or address. I was hoping to hear from someone that has done this before.
    Last edited by eyestothesky; 06-02-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Clarification

Can't you just trust girlfriend to give you the cash when she has it? Sheesh. Just make things as complicated for yourself, and everyone else, as they can be.

if you do 2 separate orders yes you can change billing info on one of them later. you can not exceed ticket limit with the two combined though. keep that in mind.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

If i own eight houses and two hotels, each with 200 and 375 rooms, what's the max number of tix / 'orders' possible?
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

how many times can i cut you?
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

As many times as you fancy.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Can't you just trust girlfriend to give you the cash when she has it? Sheesh. Just make things as complicated for yourself, and everyone else, as they can be.
    Haha how about you go fuck yourself? It's not about trust. She lives in LA, I live in San Diego, I see her like every other month and I can't float payments on two tickets. Thanks for the awesome response though.

Is your bank your mattress?
    Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by eyestothesky View Post
    Haha how about you go fuck yourself? It's not about trust. She lives in LA, I live in San Diego, I see her like every other month and I can't float payments on two tickets. Thanks for the awesome response though.
    On a side note of curiosity, San Diego to LA is only a 2-3 hour drive depending on where each of you live in your respected areas. Why only every other month and not weekend? Curious on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    On a side note of curiosity, San Diego to LA is only a 2-3 hour drive depending on where each of you live in your respected areas. Why only every other month and not weekend? Curious on this one.
    We don't work the schedules of normal human beings unfortunately. She works early, I work late, we have staggered days off, and my vehicle in particular is highly fuel inefficient. We fall into the broke college students category, so I'm stoked about a 10 month layaway... just not stoked on two monthly payments.