Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weinergate

Talking Weinergate

Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter

Hacked or hung?

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY 9″) finds himself in a late night online pickle.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.
    Last edited by gaypalmsprings; 06-01-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Default Re: Weinergate

Yeah, heard about this. Although he was hacked, Weiner hasn't denied that the photo might be of him. Whatever. I love this guy. Seems to be one of the few truly principled members of Congress.

picture or it didn't happen
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    picture or it didn't happen
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

HOLY SHIT!! That's awesome. I thought most politicians had small dicks.
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

This has been proven as a prank by multiple sources. Anthony Weiner will refuse to admit it's not him in the picture until Republicans are completely on their knees begging for it, only to have the security firm he hired slap them with the official "it wasn't him" bit. Reference the Obama birth certificate fiasco for how the story will play out. He doesn't know the girl it was sent it to, she doesn't know him. He followed her on Twitter because she tweeted @ him and asked him to. Stewart broke the technological issues keeping this from being a picture actually uploaded by Weiner himself and Rachel Maddow went more in depth to how it really wasn't him. He posted about having his Facebook account exhibiting strange activity weeks ago. Conservatives hate him and a lot of the media hates him because he makes them look so stupid every time he's on television.

And as both Stewart and Lawrence O'Donnell pointed out, why would a guy as "cocky" as Weiner is ever truly deny he has that big of a cock unless he thought it would seriously impede his chances to run for Mayor of NYC in 2013?

It's also a particularly easy thing to replicate on other Twitter / yfrog accounts as seen here:
    http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2011/...ion-but-i.html

This story's also about 3 days old.
    Last edited by weeklymix; 06-01-2011 at 06:04 PM.

I watched that. Just more vague ramblings until he decides the photo will actually hurt him in his next election contest, which it won't. None of this even matters. Democrats who do this kind of shit still get elected. Republicans are the ones who die for it.

Ugh. He's a smart and talented politician but he has not been handling this well. Would be a shame to see this guy's career derailed because of a cock shot.

Also... big? Looks average to me.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

his press conference was atrocious. he danced around every question like every cock suck politician does. his inability to flat out say, "no it wasn't me." makes me more inclined to believe that it was him. as far as taking the picture, i could give a fuck. as long as it doesn't keep him from doing his job i don't really care what he does in private.
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

If he can't manage his cock photos, how can we trust him with the cock photos of New York City?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

There is a special corner of hell reserved for Andrew Brietbart. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

His career isn't over. The attention this gets or how he's scrutinized for answering these questions is mind-boggling. Does anybody realize how intentional Anthony Weiner is? Clearly not.

The fact is whether it was him or not in the photo he categorically denies sending it. It was a public fucking tweet do you really think a younger and one of the more competent Congressmen would be so ignorant as to do that? He even said he was in the middle of writing an update to Twitter as that one popped up. It would be different if these were direct and / or private messages with cock picture attachments. The girl was tagged in a public tweet.

He's broken no law and he's going for mayor of NYC in 2013. After Spitzer I don't think anybody in that state cares about a cock-in-underwear picture.

He's New York's Rahm Emanuel. Chicago didn't have a problem voting that guy in, NYC isn't going to have a problem voting for Weiner if he's the Democrat front-runner in 2013. We won't even be talking about this in a couple of weeks.

In fact, Rahm Emanuel probably has shown people his penis just to assert dominance.

weeklymix, it's a non-story, I agree. The problem isn't the cock pic, it's his completely inept handling of this incident. This fumbling performance is going to make people think he's hiding something or that he lied. It's politics. Perception matters. I just hope he does a better job with damage control now.

It's not damage control because this is completely intentional, just like I mentioned in the last post. He's not going into these interviews willingly to stumble on questions. Clinton outright lied about encounters, the public knew about it and still elected him to the presidency twice. And I don't think on principle it's a non-issue, I literally mean when it comes time for him to be elected to a new position or reelected, it won't matter. If you listen to what he says he simply does not give a shit. It's been his MO since he got to Congress and the press can bitch about it all they want but these people interviewing him aren't surprising him with any questions he wasn't prepared for. He's pricking the press around because it's what he does.

Gerry Studds: A U.S. Congressman from Massachusetts was reelected 6 fucking times after caught with a 17-year-old male page. This was in 1983 the first time a U.S. Congressman had been outed, against his will nonetheless and when gay rights weren't exactly at the forefront of social issues.

The majority of his party and his constituents don't actually think he's lied about anything. Most of them find it funny. The right has always hated him and his main enemy in all of this (and the person credited with exposing it all) is a right-wing conspirator.

He will lose more votes in his next contest for being an arrogant, liberal Jewish bastard than for this miserable excuse for a scandal. His predecessor was Chuck Schumer for Christ's sake. He's held this seat since '99 and I've followed his career since 2003. He's become a powerhouse for the Democrats only recently and nobody is familiar enough with his temper or mannerisms to really grasp that he's not stumbling over anything.

Like I said nobody seems to realize how intentional it is and I promise it will benefit him in the end. He isn't your run of the mill bullshit politician. These matters in fact DON'T matter politically because the electorate, especially Weiner's electorate, don't give a shit about anything like this if they represent the district well and do their job.
    Last edited by weeklymix; 06-02-2011 at 01:38 AM.

"Anthony Weiner didn't tweet pic of his penis. But all pictures of Andrew Breitbart are genuine photographs of an asshole." @FrankConniff
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Weiner is a way better congressman than any of those right wing teabagging bozos in the "majority."

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    someone please caption this with "jealous?" and/or "u mad!"

(insert hack joke about a Weiner/Studds '12 ticket.)

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I found it interesting that Bill Clinton officiated Weiner's wedding last year. Classy lol.

http://wonkette.com/416602/bill-clin...r-this-weekend

Coachella Junkie

What an idiot. Nice knowing you Anthony.

BREAKING NEWS: @RepWeiner admits he tweeted lewd photos, apologizes but says he won't resign; says 'I have made terrible mistakes'

Payyce out.

Too bad.. I admired him for this performance

Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) became furious at his GOP colleagues during a debate over a 9/11 victims compensation bill. The bill would have provided up to $7.4 billion in aid to people sickened by World Trade Center dust. (July 30)
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

He just admited that he sent the message..... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine