Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1759

Thread: Fitchella 2012 It's GO TIME!

Default Re: Fitchella 2012 It's GO TIME!

I strained a muscle in my back, so I have taken the past couple of days off. I miss working out. Going to start with running again today, since it's feeling much better, and hopefully work outs can resume tomorrow. Weight has still gone down, and I've surpassed my first goal of hitting 210lbs. I don't imagine my weight will go down much more than that (6'2" with a big build).

Happy Holiday's everyone. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I'm currently defeated, i've become lazy and the last month i've done terrible. That said I am refocusing. I am heading to Cali in a few hours and i'm prepared to jog while i'm there. I will watch what I eat this weekend as well. God damn it. I frustrate myself to no end. Overall i'm just not in a happy place right now and I need to make my health paramount again. It's disappointing to be at such a low after the fantastic year i've had. I keep trying to focus on the progress but it's hard right now. I'm a good 60+ pounds overweight or away from any kind of goal.

What sort of evil genius invents a cup of cake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

P90x that shit - look at phonographer!

14 hours and 54 minutes until a change in lifestyle.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I'm currently defeated, i've become lazy and the last month i've done terrible. That said I am refocusing. I am heading to Cali in a few hours and i'm prepared to jog while i'm there. I will watch what I eat this weekend as well. God damn it. I frustrate myself to no end. Overall i'm just not in a happy place right now and I need to make my health paramount again. It's disappointing to be at such a low after the fantastic year i've had. I keep trying to focus on the progress but it's hard right now. I'm a good 60+ pounds overweight or away from any kind of goal.
    New year, new found inspiration, motivation and fresh start. Don't give up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

T minus 14 weeks until Weekend One.

14 weeks is PLENTY of time to shed those holiday pounds and then some. For those of you off the wagon (and I'm one of them) let's do this shit. No more excuses.

It starts today.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

I think I said I'd be back on the wagon starting today. Yikes. My everything hurts and I finally have that hangover I've been owed for the last 3 days of partying. However, I'm gonna suck it up and go work out after work. :/

I had resolved to begin working out again this week. And then I caught this nasty cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I started working out again yesterday and my back seemed to hold up fine. I should be in full swing again within the next couple of days. It felt good after nearly a week off. I was beginning to feel like a lazy sod.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    T minus 14 weeks until Weekend One.

14 weeks is PLENTY of time to shed those holiday pounds and then some. For those of you off the wagon (and I'm one of them) let's do this shit. No more excuses.

It starts today.
    This...
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    P90x that shit - look at phonographer!
    I just bought the p90x , bands and bar and a new pair of new balance on/off road sneaks.

It's on. Motivation was skinny dipping with mountain climbers in some hot springs. *** DO NOT get naked next to these lean pieces of chiseled rock.

I'm takin pictures for before and after. I'll be back
    You wanna fook on me?!

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i've been walking every day for a week now. a little more every day, and since i'm still home for a few days, sometimes twice a day. it's going to be hard to keep this up when i start work again monday, but i'm glad i'm getting in the habit now.

my midnight snacking is bad though. i do so well during the day. i think work will also help with that. and i'm only eating about one thing a day that i prolly shouldn't with my problems. i started drinking root beer. i need SOMETHING besides water. my favourites tea & seltzer aren't allowed, neither is oj and i don't like juice really. and for some reason root beer is listed as kinda ok, so i've gone with that. i was apalled to realize how much sugar is involved, but have found that virgil's zero calorie zero sugar isn't bad. i prolly shouldn't drink it all day with the carbonation, but hell, something with a meal should be fine.

hopefully my diet will improve when i return to work. i'm just glad i'm walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Have managed to lose 4.5lbs since Boxing day, so not a bad start. Not doing a lot of exercise - just having a low fat diet and not eating shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Coffee Adderall Gym I win.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

old school

I'm hoping on fighting wildfires this summer, so it is time to get fit! Went for my first run today, so far so good.

Im exercising 3 x weekly as usual but been indulging in too much garby food and red wine. It's been too easy to pop over to the pub all week.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

It's my 40th next week, so my dieting is pretty much just to make room for the abuse my stomach will get from then onwards (party followed by 10 days in Miami/Weezer cruise etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Hey Chris, the big 40! You'll have so much fun. That sounds like a blast.

So I have decided that I am going to try all the classes that 24 hr fitness has to offer to see what my options are. Therefore, I attended a class called SilverSneakers. I guess I should have known from the title that this was going to be a predominantly elderly crowd but I went anyway. Too easy... Even with heavier weights and the more vigorous option for the routines. Still fun though.

More Zumba tonight. And an afternoon Zumba class tomorrow too. My coworkers want to cut me when I try to play that shit at work when we are tired and draggin ass...hahahha!!
    Weedeater/Black Cobra 1/17 @ Thee Parkside | Justin Timberlake @ SAP Center 1/19 | Scott H. Biram @ Rickshaw Stop 3/11 (?) |DEATH @ The Chapel 3/23 | Gary Numan @ the Fillmore 4/6 | Coachella Weekend 1 | Franz Ferdinand 4/28

Quote Originally Posted by sbconnection View Post

More Zumba tonight. And an afternoon Zumba class tomorrow too. My coworkers want to cut me when I try to play that shit at work when we are tired and draggin ass...hahahha!!
    I'm so glad you enjoying more Zumba. I'm going tomorrow, then on Sunday my instructor and about 10 of us are doing a Zumba demo at a Fit and Wellness Convention. Should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    What sort of evil genius invents a cup of cake?
    Some hick motherfucker called my Chocolate souffle a cake in a cup once and I about sharted myself. So insulting, I would have rather had a slap to the face.
    Weedeater/Black Cobra 1/17 @ Thee Parkside | Justin Timberlake @ SAP Center 1/19 | Scott H. Biram @ Rickshaw Stop 3/11 (?) |DEATH @ The Chapel 3/23 | Gary Numan @ the Fillmore 4/6 | Coachella Weekend 1 | Franz Ferdinand 4/28

There's definitely an anal joke in there, but I'll keep it clean for the fitness thread

I'm feeling awesome today, it's been a good, healthy week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

It hasn't been a healthy week for me, but I am officially back in Fitchella starting today. Did my weigh in, filled my fridge with healthy stuff, and am off to the gym right now.

I got a pleasant surprise when I weighed in, so I'm pretty optimistic about this. Gonna shoot for 20 lbs by coachella.

.... pictures of progress?

I will, as soon as I make progress.

I almost took a picture in shorts and a sports bra but wimped out.

Well if some unmentioned 3rd party would post pictures of my costume from NYE I'll put some in here.

Joe has some I think! I meant to tell you, I could really tell you've been working out, in your NYE outfit. Nice abs.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I just weighed in and the results are as follows.

272 lbs. I have put on over 20 lbs. in the last 6 months. My goal is the same as Heidi's which will ultimately put me at the exact same weight I was at Coachella last year.

Frustrated. I dwell on the negative and it's not healthy. I just got back from a .82 mile jog/walk and played baseketball for about 20 minutes. It was difficult to say the least.

faxy: hang in there, this happens. everyone in here knows you want it, you know you want it.

the lineup announcement is comin soon, the weather in phx is gorgeous, and you have plenty of time before coach is here. you already started with a jog and basketball, and we all know starting is the hardest part. build off that momentum, and continue. we believe in ya!
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds