Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Post one (AND ONLY ONE) picture of your favorite coachella moment

Default Re: Post one (AND ONLY ONE) picture of your favorite coachella moment

IMG_0661.jpg

managed to snap this on my iphone during Jaques lu Cont last year

HOw about a MOTION picture?!?!?! this is mine from last year!!

Quote Originally Posted by LickTheLizzard View Post
    This is in my top 3 for sure. Nice work.
    feel my mother fucking bass in your face...sensually.

Quote Originally Posted by Braden[nichemob] View Post
    HOw about a MOTION picture?!?!?! this is mine from last year!!
    defiantly one of the better recap videos out there

Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 11.25.18 PM.jpg when i was only a few inches from janelle monae..

Coachella posted this of my son and I, having the family able to come out for Sunday was amazing!

He looks so happy to be there! What a cutie.

17751_10200978397292327_1665133907_n.jpg

We all decided to wear our XX shirts last Sunday. Best idea ever. We ran into Romy Madley-Croft and she was happy to see our shirts and took a photo with us! Oliver also saw us (this was all inside the Yuma tent during Jamie xx) and my friend said hi to him, but he had somewhere else to be and didn't take a photo with us. It's all good though.
    Last edited by Shoulda Named Ya Laika; 04-20-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo

With some of group. Saturday, Weekend 1, right after Cafe Tacvba's set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by MB IV CA View Post
    this is a photo i snapped on Saturday evening after Tame Impala

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    wow, thats a goddamn amazing pic

DSC01545.jpg
    Probably my favorite moment of 2013
    1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post

Sunday 2012 - weekend 2: day drinking beer from my fiance's perfect breasteses.
    You're welcome.
    ... wait, so you're... sapho?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

On the sound booth riser w/ Vello Virkhaus in the Sahara for Moby & Hardwell. This one below is from Hardwell's set:

vello_hardwell_2013.jpg
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

Lurker

The finger puppet whistle guy from weekend 2 2012 559583_3522055903812_1933103322_n.jpg

Lurker

Also - I'm looking for a video or picture of one of my funniest Coachella moments. 2013, Weekend 2, at the DoLab, I fell off the stage towards the crowd. Someone help my friends and I find a video or at least a picture of this so we can relive the hilarious event!

C Fin, fucking relax, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Not my favorite moment, still looking through my stuff but its up there for sure

#flamingo13 @zemor
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

correction, came across this gem.... the video is on youtube but is NSFW so keep it for your home computers

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    correction, came across this gem.... the video is on youtube but is NSFW so keep it for your home computers

HAH! I shot that! Definitely a fine Coachella moment! The funny thing is that I was just randomly recording video while walking through the parking lot to make sure my camera was working, when I stumbled upon that scene. Close to 500,000 hits and counting... Thanks for posting this!
    Last edited by Cactuskev; 01-12-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

I was making a merch run, saw the robbit talking and giving hugs, then that happened

Quote Originally Posted by edweird View Post
    I was making a merch run, saw the robbit talking and giving hugs, then that happened