Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody get this girl a press pass AKA Coachella attendees are idiots or a-holes...

Default Somebody get this girl a press pass AKA Coachella attendees are idiots or a-holes...

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-04-2...-at-coachella/

There is a comment section for your feedback.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Default Re: Somebody get this girl a press pass AKA Coachella attendees are idiots or a-holes

omg please don't. i left a comment. what a crappy article; wasn't even funny. the douchebags of coachella was much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Default Re: Somebody get this girl a press pass AKA Coachella attendees are idiots or a-holes

14. If You Wear Sandals, Your Feet Will Look Like They Belong To Sammy Davis Jr. The floor is real real dirty. So if you wear sandals, be prepared to not be able to look your feet in the eye for a good few days given their filth factor.
    I don't get it. Is she saying Sammy had dirty feet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

perhaps this is copypasta from aryanconcertgoer.com

agreed. this was just some stupid racist bitch that couldn't hang.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    you shut your whorish mouth when talking about the sea king.

also, her comment:

The floor is real real dirty.
    you mean the fucking ground? outside? yeah it's dirty, bitch. the earth is fucking made out of dirt. what the fuck do you expect?
    Last edited by DANCE MAGIC; 04-28-2011 at 12:13 PM.

I don't know if I'm blind or what, but I don't see a comments area.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

under that picture of her with like four people

Yeah, all I see under that are links to her twitter. Maybe it's a firewall thing since I'm at work.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

6. Leonardo DiCaprio Is Hot Fat Albert. I spotted him at the Neon Carnival on Saturday night (along with about a million other famous people, but Leo trumps all.) He had his hat pulled so far down over his eyes that he basically had no eyes. He should consider cutting two eyeholes in his hat, kind of like a Hot Fat Albert.
    Wat. Has she ever seen Fat Albert? The person she is referencing is Fat Albert's friend Dumb Donald.

9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

You Won’t Hear A Lot Of Music. Yeah, no, somehow, and I don’t know why, but I only heard like 2 full band sets and then bits and pieces of other performers.
    WTF did she do for three days?
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Wat. Has she ever seen Fat Albert? The person she is referencing is Fat Albert's friend Dumb Donald.
    I think it has already been established that she's a dumb racist bitch. She probably thinks all black people just look the same.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooow, that was a waste of 5 mins of skim reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by TheRotten42 View Post
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooow, that was a waste of 5 mins of skim reading.
    2 min. Had to stop. Eyes hemorrhaging.
    Coachella '11, '10, '08, '07, '05, '04, '03, '99

What a horrible blog/person
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Luckily, it's blocked here at work. I won't have to suffer through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by IRSCOTT View Post
    What a horrible blog/person
    Yup
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

I shudder to think that somebody got paid because of this article. I've seen better writing in porta potties
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

This bitch is everything that is wrong with the world today. Why is she even at the music festival? She clearly is an unhappy, ugly person (definitely inside, and prob out). Where is the love? I weep for my generation...

She is fucking terrible.
    2009 ---- 2010 ---- 2011

It seems like she spent all her time drunk in VIP.
    http://www.thescenestar.com

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Don't ever include Thrice in a fucking Sigur Ros thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Maybe more people would give a shit if he died two weekends in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post

THANK YOU. I was going to post this exact comment myself.

And seriously, if you're going to make fun of stuff, at least be funny. As far as comedy writing goes, this article is totally half-assed.
    Last edited by Radiohead; 04-29-2011 at 12:10 AM.

i hope she chokes on a big fat donkey dick

I hate this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by socalguy100 View Post
    WTF did she do for three days?
    With her head up in the clouds and her eyes upon the stars, she sashayed around the VIP area looking for these tents filled with music that people spoke of.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I have a nice long response that my employer paid me to write yesterday (unbeknownst to them). I can't get into the comments area at work for some reason, so I need to send it home and remember to post it this weekend.

The person who wrote this is trolling you guys hard.

She's writing in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way, people. She's using a ton of sarcasm and embellishment on a blog for a show that's littered with sarcasm and embellishment. A lot of it isn't all that funny, but I can't believe some of you think this is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    The person who wrote this is trolling you guys hard.

She's writing in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way, people. She's using a ton of sarcasm and embellishment on a blog for a show that's littered with sarcasm and embellishment. A lot of it isn't all that funny, but I can't believe some of you think this is serious.
    Personally, I can't believe she isn't already a member on this message board.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Where was this Machine Gun Alley? Is this another case of morons claiming the hipster parties they go to off the grounds are Coachella? Probably.

I'm going to post some Onion articles for you guys to deconstruct next.