Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 8788899091929394 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 2796

Thread: Open Letters to Specific Organizations and/or Individuals

Default Re: Open Letters to Specific Organizations and/or Individuals

Dear Roommate & Kinda Boss:

Please start taking your happy pills again, you are starting to fuck with my happy place. I am not a big fan of antidepressents but if they also work as antiassholents, then by all means take a fucking pill.

Sincerely,
    Me

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

dear instructor,

if i ask you a clarifying question about the syllabus, you're response cannot be to wait until the day the assignment is due & tell me the syllabus says I should do something it does not actually say to do. always check yourself before you wreck yourself.

sincerely,

aggravated student
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Dear Grocery Shoppers,

I realize shopping is hard. I mean, there are just so many choices of things to purchase! But seriously, get your dumbass and/or your cart out of the middle of the goddamn aisle when you're contemplating what to buy so those of us who know what we're there for can go about our business. If you find it exceedingly difficult, I will be glad to pick out that frozen pizza for you so you get the fuck out of the way. However, if you find that you really need time to think about it, simply move to the furthest side of the aisle possible and think about it there.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled Black Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Dear ATT,

I see no point whatsoever in offering a model of a phone that cannot perform a built in function. I've spent too much money being with your company for 15+ years to find out my new upgraded iPhone cannot FaceTime over cellular data, because I have unlimited data, which I have because I have been faithful to your company. Fuck you. The new phone has awful signal and I can't even get it in 32gb anymore, because this company (ATT) just likes to be money grubbing assholes. For the 100th time, I don't want paperless billing because you guys fuck up and lose records. The incompetence doesn't stop at your call centers or corporate policies, it reflects in the employees. Checking their text messages while helping a customer obtain a phone, leaving a customer unattended while trying to attend to another customer, forgetting the color phone I chose after asking me 3 times, then coming back with the wrong color, getting the right color, and then opening the wrong colored phone. You can't even hook me up with an upgrade fee compensation.

Fuck your shit. I'm going with a prepaid service for $45/month with data/talk/web unlimited. And I'm going to sell my upgrade to some guy on craigslist because I'm ending this shitty service.

Mugwog

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Dear ATT,

I see no point whatsoever in offering a model of a phone that cannot perform a built in function. I've spent too much money being with your company for 15+ years to find out my new upgraded iPhone cannot FaceTime over cellular data, because I have unlimited data, which I have because I have been faithful to your company. Fuck you. The new phone has awful signal and I can't even get it in 32gb anymore, because this company (ATT) just likes to be money grubbing assholes. For the 100th time, I don't want paperless billing because you guys fuck up and lose records. The incompetence doesn't stop at your call centers or corporate policies, it reflects in the employees. Checking their text messages while helping a customer obtain a phone, leaving a customer unattended while trying to attend to another customer, forgetting the color phone I chose after asking me 3 times, then coming back with the wrong color, getting the right color, and then opening the wrong colored phone. You can't even hook me up with an upgrade fee compensation.

Fuck your shit. I'm going with a prepaid service for $45/month with data/talk/web unlimited. And I'm going to sell my upgrade to some guy on craigslist because I'm ending this shitty service.

Mugwog
    I just switched from ATT to Verizon. I got extremely lucky and just happened to move my number over to Verizon the day my billing cycle ended with ATT. I paid the regular ATT monthly bill and was expecting a final bill from ATT for $0. I received notification my final bill was ready and that I had a $0.01 credit. I called ATT and asked if that was correct, and they said yes. I just laughed and hung up. Two weeks later I received a check in the mail for a penny from ATT. Really?! And, even though my ATT service has been cancelled for a few months they still send me monthly bills for $0.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

Sounds like a significant other who doesn't know its over.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I am also having crazy AT&T issues. My girlfriend and i moved into our new condo February 16. On February 15 she called AT&T to have internet set up. They would not be able to do it until February 24. Fine, whatever. February 26 comes around and it doesn't work. She calls on February 25 and they say someone will come over between 4pm and 8pm on February 27 to check it. Dude comes on February 28, checks shit out, calls to base, and finds out that the idiots installed the internet at 4th PLACE instead of EAST 4th STREET. This was of no fault of our own, and we know they have the right address because they sent the set-up documentation to us with the correct address. The maintenance dude says they want to reschedule set up in TWO WEEKS. He says if we call and say we are very upset (which we were), they would probably push it ahead.

The next day, February 28, my girlfriend gets on the phone, gets pushed around to 4 different people over the course of an hour, and threatens to switch providers if they don't have it done by Friday March 1. They say fine, yes, and we'll get a month free. Great. Friday March 1 comes around, still nothing. So she calls on Saturday, March 2. The call takes forever, the person on the phone can't help, says she needs to talk to a sales rep, and has my girlfriend on hold for 45 minutes while she tries to get someone. Finally she says she'll have a sale person call us when she gets someone. 7 hours go by and no call back.

Monday, March 4. She calls back again. Tech person says we should call Sales. NO SHIT. After a lot of phone switching and deliberating we find out that THEY STILL HAVEN'T SWITCHED OUR ADDRESS OVER TO THE CORRECT ONE. Then they try to tell us that it would be done by March 7th, to which my girlfriend says it is not acceptable, and finally someone says that it will be done between 3 and 4pm that day, Monday March 4. End of day rolls around. Still nothing.

So today she gets on online support and is totally livid. Nobody can be held accountable at all for the fact that they keep giving us dates that it would happen and it doesn't happen. Apparently it is going to happen March 7, BUT WHO THE FUCK REALLY KNOWS
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Holy shit. That sounds awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I am also having crazy AT&T issues. My girlfriend and i moved into our new condo February 16. On February 15 she called AT&T to have internet set up. They would not be able to do it until February 24. Fine, whatever. February 26 comes around and it doesn't work. She calls on February 25 and they say someone will come over between 4pm and 8pm on February 27 to check it. Dude comes on February 28, checks shit out, calls to base, and finds out that the idiots installed the internet at 4th PLACE instead of EAST 4th STREET. This was of no fault of our own, and we know they have the right address because they sent the set-up documentation to us with the correct address. The maintenance dude says they want to reschedule set up in TWO WEEKS. He says if we call and say we are very upset (which we were), they would probably push it ahead.

The next day, February 28, my girlfriend gets on the phone, gets pushed around to 4 different people over the course of an hour, and threatens to switch providers if they don't have it done by Friday March 1. They say fine, yes, and we'll get a month free. Great. Friday March 1 comes around, still nothing. So she calls on Saturday, March 2. The call takes forever, the person on the phone can't help, says she needs to talk to a sales rep, and has my girlfriend on hold for 45 minutes while she tries to get someone. Finally she says she'll have a sale person call us when she gets someone. 7 hours go by and no call back.

Monday, March 4. She calls back again. Tech person says we should call Sales. NO SHIT. After a lot of phone switching and deliberating we find out that THEY STILL HAVEN'T SWITCHED OUR ADDRESS OVER TO THE CORRECT ONE. Then they try to tell us that it would be done by March 7th, to which my girlfriend says it is not acceptable, and finally someone says that it will be done between 3 and 4pm that day, Monday March 4. End of day rolls around. Still nothing.

So today she gets on online support and is totally livid. Nobody can be held accountable at all for the fact that they keep giving us dates that it would happen and it doesn't happen. Apparently it is going to happen March 7, BUT WHO THE FUCK REALLY KNOWS
    Seriously, fuck ATT; they should end up giving you the highest speed for free for 6 months at the least, in addition to a free modem or no rental fees and a lock in the lowest rate possible. That shit irritates me when you call for service like TV/Internet (NOT ESSENTIAL TO LIVING MIND YOU) and those fuckers tell you to wait around for some schemey dude who comes at his own schedule. "Oh, he kept you waiting all day and never showed up? We'll give you $20." I'm pretty sure most of us consider a day worth more than $20.

I know clear isn't the fastest internet, but at $20/month and I own the modem. I'm happy. I didn't have to wait for some jackass to show up, I just plug and played and voila. Service sucked after about 3 months, so I bitched at them and am now at the highest speed available for the lowest price. They haven't changed it back; I called them out on the contract when a worker tried to explain to me that I was given a bait and switch and I told him, that's the company's fault for guaranteeing me in my favor. Possible company to consider. If you're a net gamer though, this is a no.

Dear Jennifer Lopez:

As a girl with a larger ass I have always had a hard time finding jeans that fit correctly. Today while at Kohls looking for flip flops I noticed you have your own line of jeans now. I don't normally get excited when I see jeans because it's such a hassle to find a pair that fit, but because it was you I had a glimmer of hope. Imagine my suprise when I took a pair of your jeans into the dressing room and they actually fit, in fact they were too big because the size I normally buy in order to fit my rear is usually 1-2 sizes too large in the waist. You made my day JLO, in fact, you made my motherfuckin week. I now have 3 new pair of jeans with your name on them, all in a size smaller than I would normally buy. YOU ROCK!

Sincerely,
    Your biggest booty fan

Audra,
    That's awesome!

--Amy
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Dear JLO,

Thanks for making Loca happy. I know have at least one reason to like you.

For realz,
    Al

I had no idea JLO had a clothing line. I must check those jeans out.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I had no idea JLO had a clothing line. I must check those jeans out.
    I knew she had one but it had only been more dressier clothing the last time I shopped (probably last year at this time), she now not only makes jeans but she makes plus sized jeans as well. Which is awesome. Up until now the plus sized jeans there and everywhere else were made for women with larger upper bodies and no hips, ass or thighs. They also thought all bigger women wanted a big rhinestone butterfly on thier ass or crawling up their thigh.

Ever checked out Levi's? I recall them releasing a new line for women with a bunch of different cuts last year.

Levi's do have a nice boot cut that do have more ass room than normal jeans, and they aren't all bedazzled which is nice. The only problem is they only carry the smaller JR & Misses sizes in the store, but I bought a pair of them online the other day and was surprised that they fit, although still pretty baggy in the waist. I fully expected to return them though, but they will work well with a belt. It's just always been a pet peave of mine that they assume once you reach a size 14-16 your hips and your waist are the same size.

Have a Levi's store near you? We have one called Levi's Dry Goods and they stock everything, have them all displayed. It's great. I used to be the $200 pair of jeans guy, but now that Levi's has some decent cuts they have won me back. One thing I learned is that you need to try on several pairs, even if the tag says they are the same size. I went through 4 one time and each one fit differently. Quality control ain't the best, it seems. I seriously tried on one pair and the legs were a good 6-8 inches longer than they were supposed to be. Another pair I could barely button. All of them said 34/32.

Tom Az, Mar 25 11:58 (CDT):
    I am writing about my order #100006322. I have a number of issues/questions:
    1. When I go to the mapmyfitness.com marketplace website and log in, it says I have not placed any orders.
    2. The email shows an order date of March 22; I actually ordered the product several days before that, on March 18.
    3. $37 for shipping and handling is outrageous, especially considering that it has been a week and (apparently?) the item has not even shipped yet. Please explain to me how $37 is justified.
    In addition, I think it is utterly ridiculous to the point of absurdity that you do not have a telephone contact for customer service. I do hope you reply to this email promptly. I would hate to give you a very negative online review. Because it does appear to me that you people do not have a clue how to run your business.
    Tom Az

Kristen D., Mar 25 12:05 (CDT):
    Hi Tom,
    Thank you for contacting us! I show your order is processing and is set to ship out this week. We apologize for the delay. Once the order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
    Kindly,
    MMF Support

Tom Az, Mar 25 12:11 (CDT):
    You ignored everything else I said.
    Negative online review coming soon. This email exchange will be included.

Your MapMyFitness feedback request has been updated and you can see the response below. MapMyFitness is the parent company of the following websites: MapMyRun.com, MapMyRide.com, MapMyHike.com, and MapMyWalk.com
    You can add a comment or your response to this update by simply replying to this email.
    Last edited by TomAz; 03-25-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Dear Legitimate Wristband Buying Festival Attendees.

Please plan additional time to enter this year’s festival due to being in the same line as responders to these types of flyers. This specific flyer was posted at this morning’s Pasadena flea market.

COACHELLA
    SELLING BELOW PURCHASE PRICE
    HAVE 4 GENERAL ADMISSION WRISTBANDS WITH SHUTTLE PASS FOR WEEKEND 1 (APRIL 12-14TH)
    HAVE 4 GENERAL ADMISSION WRISTBANDS WITH SHUTTLE PASS FOR WEEKEND 2 (APRIL 19-21ST)
    TICKETS IN ORGINAL GOODY BOXES
    BOTH WEEKENDS SELLING FOR $375.00 EACH (BELOW FESTIVAL PURCHASE PRICE)
    HAVE 2 VIP WRISTBANDS WEEKEND 1 W/VIP PARKING IN ORIGINAL GOODY BOX SELLING BELLOW PURCHASE PRICE - $865.00 EACH

CALL 626-497-1828 OR EMAIL
    ORATOR2013@GMAIL.COM
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Dear Netflix,

Please stop sending me a survey every time I return a DVD. The answer is always the same.

Thanks,
    zircona1
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Dear seester,

Why does it take you so long to get ready? We are only going to Costco, i am sure they have seen women without makeup and hair fully done. I am sitting here wondering how many hours of my life have been spent waiting for you to get ready to go somewhere. I am pretty sure we have made it up to years by this point.

Impatiently waiting,
    Me
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Dear seester,

Why does it take you so long to get ready? We are only going to Costco, i am sure they have seen women without makeup and hair fully done. I am sitting here wondering how many hours of my life have been spent waiting for you to get ready to go somewhere. I am pretty sure we have made it up to years by this point.

Impatiently waiting,
    Me
    This is perfect....thanks.

Dear Beverly....

Why does it take you so long to get ready? We are only going to ________, i am sure they have seen women without makeup and hair fully done. I am sitting here wondering how many hours of my life have been spent waiting for you to get ready to go somewhere. I am pretty sure we have made it up to years by this point.

Impatiently waiting,
    Me

Dear undergrads at Northwestern University (and everywhere else),

You know how you tell your friends, "I have a 12 page paper due tomorrow but I can just bullshit most of it"?
    No. You can't. We sit there going "wow. This is 12 pages of straight up bullshit wrapped in adverbs." We give you a decent grade in the class because we don't want to deal with you coming to office hours in a lame attempt to defend your shitty paper. But we judge you.

P.S. We don't want to be your friend on social media. Unless you're really attractive.

Love,
    The person dispensing your "higher education."
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

^^^Actively contributing to the coming idiocracy^^^
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

I'm a proud member of fucking up our futures too. Good work, involve.

I wasn't gonna include the part about finding my students attractive, because I really love my girlfriend and try to not say inappropriate shit, but fuck it. She's well aware of the REAL reason I like teaching 19-22 year olds. "Involvelemons," she says, "you so crazy"
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

Dear ladies, yes the toilets are nasty. Its never a surprise when you come out and tell us this. Carry baby whipes and hand sanitizer and you will be fine.

Dear old man from GV who rented the house up on the hill:
    FUCK YOU!!! and your kids.
    Go back to the city and take your boy, your crew, and all of your fucked up signs with you.
    People like you aren't wanted here.
    Thanks for fucking up a good thing.

Dear Jeff Dunham,

Dear Hotwire:

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT THE CHEAP HOTELS IN LAS VEGAS!!!!! I am trying to buy a condo, but you are being far too tempting with your $12/night room advertisements. Just stop already, you bitch!

Sincerely,
    Wants to Travel