Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

Default Re: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Default Re: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Brokendoll goes without saying, right? I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you to brush your teeth, either.
    It never hurts to be reminded, though
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    oh, also

icaito
    darthlaker
    emlliik or whatever his name is
    anyone with "420" in their board name
    anyone with "Daft" in their board name
    Daftfro and kingblend should not be on ignore although
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

Brokendoll goes without saying, right? I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you to brush your teeth, either.
    But, you still had to say it anyway...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

3 questions:
    A) Should we have to give [a] reason(s) to nominate someone to be ignored/banned? I haven't heard of a lot of these names before, so I don't know who is truly worth ignoring or not.

B)Should there be a "seconding" requirement to put someone's name on the list?

C) Is captncrzy making/keeping a MasterList?
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

I wanted quoted evidence of why they should be ignored.......just for the lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    I wanted quoted evidence of why they should be ignored.......just for the lulz
    ^^^
    Yes. Great idea. And maybe the post or two before/after said retarded post, just for context.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    3 questions:
    A) Should we have to give [a] reason(s) to nominate someone to be ignored/banned? I haven't heard of a lot of these names before, so I don't know who is truly worth ignoring or not.

I nominate RedHotSgtPeppers

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I nominate RedHotSgtPeppers
    For what? The ignore list?

Now you want context don't you?

I want to nominate Cara for something but it depends on whether or not she's single...

I guess the fewer the rules, the better. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    juloxx
    Fuck that I gotta stick up for my boy Seraj. Bro hug.

I'm probably moving to the top of the list now... not that I ever had anything useful to add to this board anyway
    If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased... -Kanye West
    Jamiroquai 2015 please.
    How is any of that ironic? On this board I absolutely expect terrible people to call other people terrible.

Coachella Junkie

You've really weakened your starting position when you don't come to the table with an unattainable demand.

For what it's worth I think juloxx is funny *cowers from bannhammers*
    Last edited by Starraven; 04-25-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

For what it's worth I had a beer with broken doll & gave her a hug last weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    For what it's worth I had a beer with broken doll & gave her a hug last weekend.
    Yeah, and then we rolled up our pocket schedules to do lines of Geritol off the picnic tables in the beer garden, so there!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    3 questions:

STOP MAKING THINGS SO DIFFICULT AND JUST BE A FOLLOWER AND DO WHAT EVERYONE TELLS YOU TO DO
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Is this all just pent up frustration from not getting to do the line up prediction thread?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

I LIKE TO ORGANIZE THINGS

For the record, not my idea. Just my execution. See below.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

STOP MAKING THINGS SO DIFFICULT AND JUST BE A FOLLOWER AND DO WHAT EVERYONE TELLS YOU TO DO
    You can do it like this...

^ or, you can do it like that... Up to Ewe...

Up to Ewe...get it?

I think I get it. Is it a veiled criticism of Israel?

Hannah=not following the rules. Prepare to die.

There's no god here.

At least she didn't quote her...

Question for our great organizer. If I participate in the experiment, how do I replace the board function of initiatiating a flame war with one of these douchebags, thereby signaling others to join in on the banter, and pressuring said douchebag into doing something ban worthy so it can be reported to a mod?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Damnit. A flaw in the plan.

Fortunately, most of the douchebags that you can get into a flame war with tend to go away after said flame war. This is intended for the ones that don't. The hangers on. The lollygaggers. baily fits that example. fatuppoopdown doesn't.

This thread is vile.

My distaste grows and grows for some members of this board, and no, Beverly is not among them. I like her. At least she is genuine (whether or not you care for her brand of "genuineness" is entirely up to you). No one here makes collective decisions on my behalf.

Anyone is free to ignore me if they like.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Not getting the joke, I see.

Except you're not joking. and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.