Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

Default A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Can we change the thread title to "An Objective List Of Usernames That If Everyone Were To Put On Ignore, It Would Be As If They Were Banned"?

Edited because of big babies.

baily
    Last edited by captncrzy; 04-26-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

Monko760
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Default Re: A List of Usernames That Everyone Should Put On Ignore to Effectively Ban

juloxx
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

juloxx
    please. So, so dumb.

So....how does this work?

Oh, wait...it doesn't.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

JamesMills
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't protect you in the event that someone quotes the person you have on ignore.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

We should also ignore anyone who quotes or replies to anyone on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't protect you in the event that someone quotes the person you have on ignore.
    I guess that would be unfortunate... I just can't imagine being bothered so much by someone that even their quoted remarks would annoy me.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

This is good... Or, at least good enough to get a group discount on group therapy, I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    In addition, guidelines require that you also put everyone else mentioned therein on ignore. Mass participation will effectively accomplish said title's goal.
    Noble cause, needs to be carried out correctly to work. This won't work.

Unlike banning, ignoring someone won't prevent them from posting in this thread. Under your definition, you would have to read anything they put in here, so that you could "also put everyone else mentioned ... on ignore." Including yourself, if they so chose.

A technicality, perhaps, but the bigger picture is the havoc that will be caused by allowing any one dipshit to be able to nominate to the Universal Ignore List.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

oh, also

icaito
    darthlaker
    emlliik or whatever his name is
    anyone with "420" in their board name
    anyone with "Daft" in their board name
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Noble cause, needs to be carried out correctly to work. This won't work.

Unlike banning, ignoring someone won't prevent them from posting in this thread. Under your definition, you would have to read anything they put in here, so that you could "also put everyone else mentioned ... on ignore." Including yourself, if they so chose.

A technicality, perhaps, but the bigger picture is the havoc that will be caused by allowing any one dipshit to be able to nominate to the Universal Ignore List.
    Can we get a lawyer or law-school attendee to revise the guidelines, please? Legalese is not my area of expertise. I just like the word "therein".

butthurt by internet much?

Also, anyone that actually uses the ignore feature
    Last edited by juloxx; 04-26-2011 at 12:37 PM.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

This thread.

oh, also
    you can't possibly include Kingsblend in that
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Can we get a lawyer or law-school attendee to revise the guidelines, please? Legalese is not my area of expertise. I just like the word "therein".
    Laws only aid or punish stupidity ... never regulates it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Not in my world, Ally. Not in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I nominate captncrazy to have ultimate veto power of those to be ignored. Only the people on her list (which shall be updated in the first post) will be placed on ignore.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

i have had rasooli as the only person on my ignore list for quite a long time and every time I see one of his posts quoted I don't regret it at all
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

The only thing missing from this board are teams. We nominate 4 captains. We argue about the nominees. Each captain drafts 25 board members. We argue over the picks. Boardies not drafted feel left out. We vote on who has the best team. Shameless self promotion and exclusivity only strengthens the cliquiness of it all.

Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

see what I mean, Jen?

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Let's just all ignore Dani.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Groupthink!

Not in my world, Ally. Not in my world.
    it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
    its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
    theres so much that we share
    that its time we're aware
    its a small world after all

CHORUS:
    its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
    And a smile means friendship to everyone.
    Though the mountains divide
    And the oceans are wide
    It's a small small world

(chorus)

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    The only thing missing from this board are teams. We nominate 4 captains. We argue about the nominees. Each captain drafts 25 board members. We argue over the picks. Boardies not drafted feel left out. We vote on who has the best team. Shameless self promotion and exclusivity only strengthens the cliquiness of it all.

Go.
    Can we get a pie-chart for this shit?

anyone with "Daft" in their board name
    And I nearly signed up as DaftAlchemy420. Crisis averted.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Brokendoll goes without saying, right? I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you to brush your teeth, either.