Thread: AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

Default AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

Here's something that I think rivals last year's Aidz Needelz thread. If it wasn't so sad, it wouldn't be so funny. But, then again, I have a sick sense of humor........just what the heck are they saying, anyway?

Holla--

I look for work in Cedar Glen and a bato tolde me about findin a job on Rim of the World.net and I when i see Jeran foundation $$$$$ I think Orale pues Lake Arrowhead is beter that el San Bernardino es Fantastic they are giving money away by this foundacion but after siting for a long time reading all this I notise that this people need to go to work y the ski lady is talkin so much bazura about los dos Chicos.

I know my english is not to good but I had to say something You are all really locos con all the misseri and poor children in the world you worry about some people money and that poor ski lady she is very sad person and so, so sad you need to sopt talking aboout others God does not like that I will burn a candel for you para de Virgen de Guadalupe . May be some volontier job in onother real poor country will make you be more hapy you lady are like the rich people de Distrito Federal In Mexico con the nose up the sky lookin downn on th other people But you know lady ski you say God Bless a lot but it is not real is mentira you say God bless to make those people thik you are good person but i duuuunt thiiiiiik soooooo

I dunt think God will bless you very much with no hapiness you are very sad I would like to help you. I will pray for you. You say you are rich may be you can hellp more by not bean so mean.Mi abuela was like you ski lady talk talk talk bad thinns a bout the people and Dios la castigo & she die de cancer in the mouth

I think that iff you have la imformacion that you want you wil not be hapy anyway. Mi amiga says that informacion es power and I think that all you want is the power like a dictador

I will safe my money and get a hat to help those chicos.
    ! O y arquitecto if you need men to work i work very hard for $50 dolars a day mi amigo need a job tambien !

I am sorry about mi inglish I am talking english clases in Redlands I will practice here if you americanos dotn mind

Hasta Luego Mis Amigos
    Que Dios los Cuiden

Banned

Default Re: AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

Racist.

Thumbs down Re: AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

Not at all funny.
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by RODGERRAMJET View Post
    Here's something that I think rivals last year's Aidz Needelz thread. If it wasn't so sad, it wouldn't be so funny. But, then again, I have a sick sense of humor........just what the heck are they saying, anyway?

Holla--

I look for work in Cedar Glen and a bato tolde me about findin a job on Rim of the World.net and I when i see Jeran foundation $$$$$ I think Orale pues Lake Arrowhead is beter that el San Bernardino es Fantastic they are giving money away by this foundacion but after siting for a long time reading all this I notise that this people need to go to work y the ski lady is talkin so much bazura about los dos Chicos.

I know my english is not to good but I had to say something You are all really locos con all the misseri and poor children in the world you worry about some people money and that poor ski lady she is very sad person and so, so sad you need to sopt talking aboout others God does not like that I will burn a candel for you para de Virgen de Guadalupe . May be some volontier job in onother real poor country will make you be more hapy you lady are like the rich people de Distrito Federal In Mexico con the nose up the sky lookin downn on th other people But you know lady ski you say God Bless a lot but it is not real is mentira you say God bless to make those people thik you are good person but i duuuunt thiiiiiik soooooo

I dunt think God will bless you very much with no hapiness you are very sad I would like to help you. I will pray for you. You say you are rich may be you can hellp more by not bean so mean.Mi abuela was like you ski lady talk talk talk bad thinns a bout the people and Dios la castigo & she die de cancer in the mouth

I think that iff you have la imformacion that you want you wil not be hapy anyway. Mi amiga says that informacion es power and I think that all you want is the power like a dictador

I will safe my money and get a hat to help those chicos.
    ! O y arquitecto if you need men to work i work very hard for $50 dolars a day mi amigo need a job tambien !

I am sorry about mi inglish I am talking english clases in Redlands I will practice here if you americanos dotn mind

Hasta Luego Mis Amigos
    Que Dios los Cuiden
    I'm wondering how much Ovatine I need to buy to de-code all of this.

not even remotely funny.

you lost me at holla.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to read through that. I'm not, however, too lazy to post a reply.

AIDZ>racism
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyGuyRy View Post
    Not at all funny.
    agree

you fail at life
    as predicted by nostradamus

Thumbs down Re: AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

"I'll take whoopi goldberg w/AIDZ in the center square for the block"
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

That's not funny. It seems like he's trying to make a point. AIDZ NEEDLZ is funny because the post was so damn ridiculous. This isn't ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

AIDZ NEEDLZ is losing its humor with all of this useless remembering of it, and its applications in non-funny posts and threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

i agree with alchemy
    (makitron from the old board)

you fail at aidz

Well, it tickles me. Then again, I like Sponge Bob Squarepants.

did not understand one word
    A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cops and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs. - Tom Morello

Talking Re: AIDZ NEEDELZ THREAD COMPETITION

Maybe I should light a candlez for y'all. Say a cooplez of Whholy Hale Mareyz 'n' Glory Beez to the Padre er somethin'.

Banned

Why are you so racisits towards mexicans? Oh thats right you are po white trash that lacks life skills.

How many times do I have to tell you: I am NOT a racist? I like wet burritos. Taquitos are okay.

Question: "Why are black people so tall?"
    Answer: "Because they're Knee Grows!"

Bring on the Cracker jokes.

Banned

Zzzzzzzzz......Zzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzz....

Is that footage of the little boy from Wundershowzen? Now that's a fucked up show. I watch it every chance I get. Go needlz!

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblerobots View Post
    I've never seen this. Funny as hell. Reminds me of Buckwheat from back-in-the-day.