Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

Default Re: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    YAY! Thanx!
    The Kills 160kbps mp3 audiorip (from the audioperv mp4 of the webcast)

Default Re: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by darrin4444 View Post
    Here's the link to the audio rip of TAME IMPALA Coachella 2011!!

http://tameimpala.tumblr.com/post/47...011-audio-only

enjoy!
    Soundcloud says this has reached its download limit. Can anyone repost a download?

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    The Kills 160kbps mp3 audiorip (from the audioperv mp4 of the webcast)
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    YES. thanks a lot dude. you're a homie.

edit: oh and if you know of a download for Aphex in 08 i'd appreciate it. I can only find it streaming.
    Aphex Twin - Coachella 2008

any other requests while "the archive" is open? anyone?
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

i mean. i dunno if these were recorded/recorded well, but Air, Beck, and Radiohead from 04 would be amazing. thanks a lot for the little dragon and aphex twin though.

Jenny & Johnny 160kbps mp3 audiorip of the audioperv mp4 rip of the webcast.

i mean. i dunno if these were recorded/recorded well, but Air, Beck, and Radiohead from 04 would be amazing. thanks a lot for the little dragon and aphex twin though.
    dont have any of those. most of my coachella recording collection starts at 2006.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

yeah i didn't expect those to be readily available. i started going in 09, so i look at the past lineups and just cringe at the names/sets i've missed.

what are some of your fav recordings you have from those past chellas?

thank you to everyone who is ripping mp3s so far. Greatly apperciated, keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by magmazing View Post
    For everyone wondering where exactly I was standing when I recorded the Chemical Brothers audio, here's my video of the first 15 minutes of the set. It starts off a little shaky because I wasn't completely set up when they started.

Very nice work magmazing! Your sound quality is great. The bass really hits on my stereo, love it! Did you record this whole set on video? would be nice to get a full set of this on video.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Here ya go:

Air - Live at Coachella 2004

Man, that was a great set from the best Coachella ever.

/bows

thank you so much. i'm so jealous. but now i can at least hear it. thanks dude, respect.

Wondering if any of the folk taking the time to rip audio from videos or any of the dedicated tapers have anything else coming? (Like, oh maybe, Animal Collective?)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've grabbed everything that's aduio off this thread (video ain't my bag). I've also been checking Dime and Demonid regularly.

I'll upload everything to Demonoid in one mondo Coachella 2011 torrent, but I also want to make it as complete as possible. It looks like things are slowing down, but thought I'd check fer shures before uploading.

WHERE IS SASHA?

so am i stupid or what? i cant seem to download the video files from that audioperv site. i click the "download original" option and it takes me to megavideo.com and says i need a premium membership to download the videos. am i missing something?

If the videos are too big file size wise, they do that. so yeah, it can be confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slubgob View Post
    Wondering if any of the folk taking the time to rip audio from videos or any of the dedicated tapers have anything else coming? (Like, oh maybe, Animal Collective?)
    Yes. I'll be doing a handful more audio rips of webcast videos. I'm slowing down because it's time for me to study for finals, so my free time is shrinking. I hope to be done by the end of the week.
    [/QUOTE]

old school

Caifanes
    Robyn
    Suede

Any hope of these popping up?

Where's yelle, monarchy, cee lo green webcasts?
    and presets audio?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I've uploaded my High Contrast.

http://soundcloud.com/kingsblend420/...coachella-2011

Looking for feedback right now. If its good enough I'll upload a link for download.
    Tested this as my workout soundtrack yesterday and it fucking kills! Great quality and wonderful memories.

Thank you!

I'm not very adept with how these recordings surface and what not, but I noticed there isn't much from the Sahara tent. Is it pointless to wait for a Boys Noize set recording?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    OMG Barbra Streisand is my favorite techno song.

Quote Originally Posted by hightide View Post
    I'm not very adept with how these recordings surface and what not, but I noticed there isn't much from the Sahara tent. Is it pointless to wait for a Boys Noize set recording?
    Probably.

(a) a bunch of the people who have taped in the past don't seem to have many recordings this year; either they took a year off to relax, or they didn't go, or they've decided to not share with us because we're all a bunch of ungrateful louts. (The last seems unlikely, honestly, as there has been little on DIME or MIXINGBOWL, too).

(b) the Sahara is, from what I understand, particularly difficult and annoying to tape in.

(c) BoysNoize conflicted with the Chemical Brothers, who were a bigger draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Slubgob View Post
    I'll upload everything to Demonoid in one mondo Coachella 2011 torrent
    oooh, this pertains to my interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

what's with the lack of recordings this year?

by this time last year, i was already listening to the kaskade, plastikman, and orbital recordings
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Probably.

(a) a bunch of the people who have taped in the past don't seem to have many recordings this year; either they took a year off to relax, or they didn't go, or they've decided to not share with us because we're all a bunch of ungrateful louts. (The last seems unlikely, honestly, as there has been little on DIME or MIXINGBOWL, too).

(b) the Sahara is, from what I understand, particularly difficult and annoying to tape in.

all of the above. plus, electro doesn't quite translate to an audio recording as well. without the lights, ambiance, huge system, it doesn't seem quite the same...at least imo. that's why i dont record many sets in the sahara. and its really hard to stand still and record when there is great electro goin down right in front of you. plus, it gets really hot in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post

by this time last year, i was already listening to the kaskade, plastikman, and orbital recordings
    i think you believe this only because you dont have what you are looking for. this has actually been a very good year for recordings, though, not in the usual manner. whoever ripped all the webcasts did everyone a great favor, since we ended up with audio and video of all those bands. plus, the webcast seemed much larger this year, so there is a lot to pick from. and then most of the other key sets, other than cut copy, were caught by tapers...namely chems, trentemoller and leftfield.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Probably.

All of the above. Also between work and hockey playoffs, I've had little time to sit down with it.

There will be (eventually) from me:

Daedelus
    Sasha

....and that's it.

I know there is a good Animal Collective recording out there. Al beit it is partial but at 40 minutes long, its better than nothing I suppose. It's up to the taper though.
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 05-02-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Daedelus
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Daedelus
    Sasha

....and that's it.

....... Animal Collective..... up to the taper though.
    You're the fucking man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post

Also, Mr. Porter, if you feel that something should have been recorded and you're kind of frustrated that someone didn't do it for you, then feel free to take up some microphones next year and record some sets. Ungrateful lout.....

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

wow, i have totally neglected this thread, i really need to grab some of this stuff. awesome work in here and i am very greatful.

about the presets, i have like 3-4 whole songs i think i took video of.. does anyone else have some partial stuff that could be merged together for a somewhat substantial compilation?
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3