Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

Default Re: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    The monster torrent on demonoid is a very good idea. But I have to get a demonoid account first, since I don't have one yet.
    check your pms...
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Default Re: The "Official" 2011 Recordings/Videos Thread (aka The 2011 Bootleg Thread)

yeah if anyone has an extra demonoid invite, i could use one of those too.

just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    you shut your whorish mouth when talking about the sea king.

Sadly, I've just lied to you. Neither Gayngs nor Tame Impala have 'download' buttons. I have to do something more convoluted to get the source files, and I'm not up for it yet. So it'll be a bit. (By a 'bit' I may mean 'a couple of days').
    A couple days! What the hell?.....just kidding. Both shows were so great. Be worth wait either way if you're able to manage it!
    Thanks

old school

Samesies on the demonoid invite, if anyone has a spare one!
    Last edited by Sleepingrock; 04-22-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Lurker here, who has benefited from everyone's efforts in past years to record shows. I've got a Demonoid account, which could use a little ratio boosting :-)

I've grabbed most of the audio posted so far, including the torrents on Dime and Demonoid (although I'm stuck at 99.9% on Fistful of Mercy...).

Missing: I'm not connecting to Fileserve at the moment, so I don't have the split DFA -- I'll keep trying. I've got Hotfile cued up for The Black Keys, Ratatat, Swell Season, and Chromeo, which I'll download tomorrow.

I'd be happy to fire up a collected torrent on Demonoid once it looks like the audio postings have slowed down. I'm not keen on video, so I'll leave that to someone else to handle.

If anyone tapes these and wants to have someone master the recordings send me a message. I usually remaster the Coachella recordings I download but never re release them cause they are originally mp3s... and recoding mp3s is a big no no

I re did the last Chems set (Not 11' but 09' I think?) and it's much more clear and pleasant to listen to. I'd love to give the Duck Sauce and Sasha sets from this year a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin4444 View Post
    A couple days! What the hell?.....just kidding. Both shows were so great. Be worth wait either way if you're able to manage it!
    Thanks
    Basically once they fell in the "more difficult than usual" category they went to the bottom of the list.

Pains of Being Pure At Heart: webrip => audioperv mp4 => audacity mp3 160kbps

here

A lot of my audio recordings are partial sets because I jumped stages quite a bit. All my audio recordings are 24-bit/48 kHz...

I do have full sets of these performers though...
    All 20 minutes of Cee-Lo Green's shortened disaster
    Lauryn Hill
    The Black Keys
    The Chemical Brothers
    Jenny and Johnny
    Mumford and Sons (though some idiots were talking through half the set)
    Arcade Fire

Basically all my audio recordings for Sunday either had minor to moderate wind rumble issues because it got pretty breezy or there were a couple full-on mic connector glitches... these include:
    City and Colour
    Jimmy Eat World
    Death From Above 1979
    Duran Duran
    The Strokes
    Kanye West

I'll post audio eventually. Right now I'm focused on posting video to YouTube.
    Last edited by magmazing; 04-22-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

awesome! thanx for recording what you did...i can't wait to hear chems (as i'm sure others are too)!

Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Quote Originally Posted by Slubgob View Post
    Lurker here, who has benefited from everyone's efforts in past years to record shows. I've got a Demonoid account, which could use a little ratio boosting :-)

I've grabbed most of the audio posted so far, including the torrents on Dime and Demonoid (although I'm stuck at 99.9% on Fistful of Mercy...).

Missing: I'm not connecting to Fileserve at the moment, so I don't have the split DFA -- I'll keep trying. I've got Hotfile cued up for The Black Keys, Ratatat, Swell Season, and Chromeo, which I'll download tomorrow.

I'd be happy to fire up a collected torrent on Demonoid once it looks like the audio postings have slowed down. I'm not keen on video, so I'll leave that to someone else to handle.
    go for it. it'd be a great way to boost your ratio.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by BlankALS View Post
    If anyone tapes these and wants to have someone master the recordings send me a message. I usually remaster the Coachella recordings I download but never re release them cause they are originally mp3s... and recoding mp3s is a big no no

I re did the last Chems set (Not 11' but 09' I think?) and it's much more clear and pleasant to listen to. I'd love to give the Duck Sauce and Sasha sets from this year a shot.
    i'd be interested to hear what you did with chems. do you know what source you have? i'm not sure if there was any other one than mine...and i usually do some editing on my stuff before i release. i'm far from a wiz tho, and am still learning. if it's mine, i'd like to hear it and know what else you did so i can start figuring out more about post editing.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    awesome! thanx for recording what you did...i can't wait to hear chems (as i'm sure others are too)!

Should I even bother trying to split The Chemical Brothers' set? I'm not hardcore enough of a fan to know when each track exactly mixes in and out. And anyone know if the set list posted in the set list thread is 100% accurate?

Galvanize
    Do It Again
    Get Yourself High
    Horse Power
    Chemical Beats
    Swoon
    Star Guitar
    Three Little Birdies Down Beats
    Hey Boy Hey Girl
    Galactic Phase Shift Interlude
    Don't Think 2011
    Out of Control
    Doesn't Matter
    Setting Sun
    Saturate
    Believe
    My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

Yeah, looks right.

Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    i'd be interested to hear what you did with chems. do you know what source you have? i'm not sure if there was any other one than mine...and i usually do some editing on my stuff before i release. i'm far from a wiz tho, and am still learning. if it's mine, i'd like to hear it and know what else you did so i can start figuring out more about post editing.
    Not sure what the source is, didn't have a text file included when I got it.
    It's a great recording btw. (sahara usually a nightmare) and if it's your source thank you for recording that, totally changed the way I look at DJing and how I produce my own sets. One of my favorite DJ sets of all time.

All I did for this track was tighten the image, and rebalance the track so it felt more upfront, less lost in the space.

download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnfgbp...dowbreaker.mp3

Enough of the Main Stage Alt Rock nonsense, how about some goddamn techno? Friday night anyone? Boys Noize, Sasha, Magnetic Man, come on!

Quote Originally Posted by BlankALS View Post
    Not sure what the source is, didn't have a text file included when I got it.
    It's a great recording btw. (sahara usually a nightmare) and if it's your source thank you for recording that, totally changed the way I look at DJing and how I produce my own sets. One of my favorite DJ sets of all time.

All I did for this track was tighten the image, and rebalance the track so it felt more upfront, less lost in the space.

download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnfgbp...dowbreaker.mp3
    cool, i'll give it a listen when i get back from big 4 tomorrow. i can usually tell if it's mine just by listening to it and seeing if i notice something that stands out in mine.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Next up:The Cold Cave, webcast rip => audioperv mp4 => audacity mp3, 160kbps.

The set is truncated to 25min; it was truncated in the source mp4.

thank you all for this amazing stuff!!!! i love all of you and i love this board, its so fucking 1337

Quote Originally Posted by MrViper View Post
    Enough of the Main Stage Alt Rock nonsense, how about some goddamn techno? Friday night anyone? Boys Noize, Sasha, Magnetic Man, come on!
    It turns out that these are somewhat difficult to tape. Not impossible, but ... it requires iron self-control to tape when you want to be dancing.

I'm monitoring the mixing bowl and will post here links to any torrents I see there, but it usually takes a couple of weeks for things to show up there.

(Additionally, most of last year's coachella mixing bowl sets were done by two people, who may not have gone this year).

magmazing dying to hear the cee lo disaster!! hahaha, audio rip pleaseeeee!

Nas & Damien Marley.

Webcast => mp4 (demonoid) => mp3 (audacity, 160kbps).

old school

Quote Originally Posted by magmazing View Post
    Should I even bother trying to split The Chemical Brothers' set? I'm not hardcore enough of a fan to know when each track exactly mixes in and out. And anyone know if the set list posted in the set list thread is 100% accurate?

Galvanize
    Do It Again
    Get Yourself High
    Horse Power
    Chemical Beats
    Swoon
    Star Guitar
    Three Little Birdies Down Beats
    Hey Boy Hey Girl
    Galactic Phase Shift Interlude
    Don't Think 2011
    Out of Control
    Doesn't Matter
    Setting Sun
    Saturate
    Believe
    ugh, no. leave it as one long mp3. i hate when live bootlegs are chopped up by track, especially edm. the mix from doesn't matter into setting sun was over like 40 seconds, if you do split it up, post both for download please.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

Cold War Kids

Split into two files in mp4 source.

Big Audio Dynamite

that's likely it for the day.

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the PJ Harvey download? I click the download link and it says "Your download is starting..." but then the page just refreshes, providing the download link again, but no download is initiated. I've shut down my browser and have downloaded a few other files today, so I've got the mechanics on what to do right. Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I like the Coachella package they sent out this year. we now all have a snail.....cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    In 12 more years, that snail will be nice and ready for you to fuck it.

Next up:The Cold Cave, webcast rip => audioperv mp4 => audacity mp3, 160kbps.

The set is truncated to 25min; it was truncated in the source mp4.
    Foals audio please? thx

anyone know where to find Jack Beats set?

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

Quote Originally Posted by DANCE MAGIC View Post
    yeah if anyone has an extra demonoid invite, i could use one of those too.

just sayin.
    there's open registration right now

http://www.demonoid.me/register.php
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3
    5/10 Bonobo
    5/31 Lucky Date
    6/3 Postal Service
    6/13-6/16 Bonnaroo

This guy on Demonoid has a bunch of video captures:

Angus & Julia Stone
    Gayngs
    Jimmy Eat World
    Nas & Damian Marley
    Foals
    Kanye West
    Elbow
    The National
    PJ Harvey
    The Strokes
    Duran Duran
    The Black Keys
    Kings of Leon
    Mumford and Sons
    Arcade Fire

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Foals audio please? thx
    Are you asking for the foals audience recording on DIME (because you don't have a DIME account and need it reposted for you), or are you asking for an audio rip of the webcast video?