Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont care if you smoke pot, but smoking cigs in the crowd is some bullshit

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Default I dont care if you smoke pot, but smoking cigs in the crowd is some bullshit

Seriously.
    Its 20andfucking11.
    Unless you have been smoking since like 1968 you really dont have an excuse for that idiotic shit, and I shouldnt have to deal with your gross ass cigarette smoke, you pantsniff.

Stupidest fucking habit in the world.
    I could understand someone getting into heroin easier than I could understand someone picking up smoking at 18.

At any rate, keep that foul shit out of the crowds.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Default Re: I dont care if you smoke pot, but smoking cigs in the crowd is some bullshit

ZOMG! Not this shit again!
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Default Re: I dont care if you smoke pot, but smoking cigs in the crowd is some bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    Seriously.
    Its 20andfucking11.
    Unless you have been smoking since like 1968 you really dont have an excuse for that idiotic shit, and I shouldnt have to deal with your gross ass cigarette smoke, you pantsniff.

Stupidest fucking habit in the world.
    I could understand someone getting into heroin easier than I could understand someone picking up smoking at 18.

At any rate, keep that foul shit out of the crowds.

I dont always rant, but when I do...its about stupid shit...Hows that Ivory Tower?
    Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    It's like KoRn and Aidz Needles make a crime to my ears!!

I don't care what you're smoking, just blow that shit UP you fucking inconsiderate morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

The worst was in the tents, waiting for sets up near the rail when there is no breeze and you don't really have the option of moving away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    I don't care what you're smoking, just blow that shit UP you fucking inconsiderate morons.
    This ^^
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Whats funny is that you see them blowing it down alot. Which I think they think helps.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    Whats funny is that you see them blowing it down alot. Which I think they think helps.
    You're talking about pot smokers and anyone chasing the dragon too, right?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Even though I smoke, I agree 100%! I always go outside of the tent when I feel the need to light up. Here's how I deal with a fellow smoker who just doesn't fucking get it. Politely asking someone to smoke else where seldom works. Being rude and asking them to get the fuck out sometimes works but there is always a risk of needing to get physical. Everyone around here knows I'm not about that. So being the talented person that I am by having a musical butt hole with the ability to fart on command, I usually have no problem running a smoker off..... without even saying a word. Just smile, aim and fire.

With my allergies, I hate smoking with a passion. I don't go to bars or clubs that allow smoking, and I won't visit a person's home if anyone smokes in it. But I don't get too riled up if the smoker at an outdoor festival is considerate.

1) Blow smoke up, as people have mentioned. You have no sense of smell or taste due to your habit, but the non-smokers around you do. We don't all want to share your cigarette.

2) Choose dancing OR smoking in a crowd. You're a dick if you do both. Same with weaving through the crowd to get closer or leave a set. Put out your fucking cigarette before you make your move. I already hate you for making me move. You'll probably get the elbow if you are smoking.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Im a smoker and it bugs me...I punk my whole group on that shit. Get out the tent and go smoke on ln the way to the pisser or between stages.

The problem is all the rolled ouut tards smoking newports....not only is it cigarette smoke...its fucking newports...smells like a dreadlock dipped in toothpaste burning...nasty shit.

Lurker

Yeah, Coachella felt sooo smoky. 99% of my friends smoke and when I would say something about the ploom of smoke they didn't believe me. I now have a sinus infection from all the crap i inhaled this weekend. I wouldn't change a thing, other than all the cig smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGirl View Post
    Yeah, Coachella felt sooo smoky. 99% of my friends smoke and when I would say something about the ploom of smoke they didn't believe me. I now have a sinus infection from all the crap i inhaled this weekend. I wouldn't change a thing, other than all the cig smoking.
    The sinus infection isnt from any smoke, it's from the dried horse urine & horse poop.

I don't like having smoke blown in my eyes, but I really don't like people flicking the ashes at the ground when my leg is right there. I also see people trying to push through to the front with a cig in their hand and almost burn people without shirts on.

while i agree it is quite inconsiderate of people to smoke in big crowds, i also think it's not worth crying about. unless you have some bad allergies or asthma (in which case you probably shouldnt be at coachella anyway), just man up and deal with it.

that being said, i used to give my friends shit about it here and there, but realized it's pointless so gave up.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

oh my god stop being such a pussy
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Weed is worse than smoke, it smells awful and I hate its effects. Honestly, I don't see how anyone born past 1960 would want to smoke that skunky crap.

Oh, wait. Opinions, forgot they were different.

I'll lose my place in the crowd when the tokers lose theirs too. I hate pot smoke, but I deal with it.

Deal. With. It.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

What the fuck? ^^^^^

Seriously. You picked the wrong day, wrong website and wrong planetto be complaining about dank you prude crybaby.

Your carcinogen <<<< someone's bowl.

And I don't even really smoke weed.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    That's what I do.

Smoke up Johnny.

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

but if not for cigs, how will hipsters look more disaffected?
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

I'm very polite when I smoke, only in between sets, I ask the people around if they mind first, and I blow upwards. If that is not enough, then Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist559 View Post
    I'm very polite when I smoke, only in between sets, I ask the people around if they mind first, and I blow upwards. If that is not enough, then Fuck you.
    This!
    Friday Lou Reed, Modest Mouse,Beach House,Infected Mushroom, Johnny Marr,Wolfgang Gartner, Four Tet, TNGT, Earl Sweatshirt, Lee Scratch Perry, Dam Funk

Saturday
    the XX, New Order, Knife Party, Violent Femmes, SMD, Major LAzer, 2 Chainz, Danny Brown, Booka Shade, Bingo Players, Pusha T, Trash Talk

Sunday
    RHCP, Nick Cave, Vampire Weekend, Social D, Wu Tang,Eric Prydz, Lumineers, James Blake, Grimes, Raider Klan, Roni Size, Smith Westerns

My nephew had an asthma attack because of all the smoke in the tents.
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

It's weird to me that people don't think about this.
    Blowing my smoke UP.
    Making sure I don't burn anyone (I saw a grp coming and moved my Cig, when they bumped past us I got burnt a little but they didn't)
    Putting it out if I see any kids is just habit anywhere. I don't care where I am if kids show up the Cig goes out.
    Flicking my Ash I always make sure it goes on the ground not on anyone. If it's so windy it will blow I kneel down and rub the ash off on the grass.
    And putting it out I always make sure it's completely out so some poor barefoot guy doesn't find it and hurt himself.
    Also I'll check the breeze before I light up in a Tent and if the air isn't moving I'll just wait.
    It's a nasty, stinky habit but I try to make as small an impact on other people as I can.
    Coachella's '06, '08, '09, '10, '11
    Camp Touch This!

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    Even though I smoke, I agree 100%! I always go outside of the tent when I feel the need to light up. Here's how I deal with a fellow smoker who just doesn't fucking get it. Politely asking someone to smoke else where seldom works. Being rude and asking them to get the fuck out sometimes works but there is always a risk of needing to get physical. Everyone around here knows I'm not about that. So being the talented person that I am by having a musical butt hole with the ability to fart on command, I usually have no problem running a smoker off..... without even saying a word. Just smile, aim and fire.
    So, who was smoking in our tent that morning I was trying to sleep?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

"I don't care what you're smoking, just blow that shit UP you fucking inconsiderate morons. "

this.
    again.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikFlyingV View Post
    Weed is worse than smoke, it smells awful and I hate its effects. Honestly, I don't see how anyone born past 1960 would want to smoke that skunky crap.

Oh, wait. Opinions, forgot they were different.

I'll lose my place in the crowd when the tokers lose theirs too. I hate pot smoke, but I deal with it.

Deal. With. It.
    Hey, I was born in 1960. Let me show you how we do it!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by hydr1 View Post
    What the fuck? ^^^^^

Seriously. You picked the wrong day, wrong website and wrong planetto be complaining about dank you prude crybaby.
    Oh, I forgot. It's stoner holiday. Because smoking any other day in California is considered taboo.

And I agree with most things in here, except OP.

Blow the smoke up, don't ash on people and move on. I hate weed smoke, so I move. If a group is smoking a bowl I don't tell them to move and lose their spot, I just stick it out. I hate the smell and I hate the plant, but if it's unbearable then I'll move.

Same with cigarettes. I sometimes wait for a long time to get a good spot, and have a smoke. I ash it between my feet, blow up and try my best to have no smoke go near anyone. Of course if someone has an inhaler out and they are wheezing to death I'll move. But honestly, instead of bitching at the people who smoke a different plant than you, just move or deal with it.

San Francisco is definitely the worst about smoke though, no question.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Hey, I was born in 1960. Let me show you how we do it!
    Looks like we have ourselves a good ol' fashioned smoke off.

Last edited by ErikFlyingV; 04-20-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    So, who was smoking in our tent that morning I was trying to sleep?
    Me....just trying to cover up the butt burp that got away