Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crackers dressed as Native Americans

Default Crackers dressed as Native Americans

scalp 'em all

Default Re: Crackers dressed as Native Americans

Preach
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Agreed.
    There was sooo many.
    2009 ---- 2010 ---- 2011

What is it with the whole indian theme??

I like it, I fully endorse getting dressed up for Coachella in any form. WE are also a part of what creates the festival atmosphere, and while the indian theme is a tad overdone I couldn't help but smile everytime a band of Coachellites would run by dancing and giving war cries. They were out in force Saturday and I attribute that mostly to Animal Collective.

A little off topic but what was up with all of the hipster mustaches this year?
    I didn't notice very many last year

I attribute my hipster mustache to forgetting to bring my Lady Schick.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by apachedino View Post
    the indian theme is a tad overdone.
    I don't think we see the Indian theme enough, if we could get some hipsters to dress up as Ganesh it would be awesome.

old school

The fratfuck muscleheads with the head dresses needed to be scalped first.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Yeah, there must have been some bro convention in which they all decided to wear those stupid things. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall.
    At least in *my* awesome opinion.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

i was laying in the grass resting after a set, and a headdress wearing hipster girl kicked me right in the shoulder and when i turned to look at her she just looks at me and shrugs then just keeps going. so a big "fuck you" to her
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

I had never seen anyone wearing Indian feathers before I went to Coachella. After Coachella, I can honestly say I never want to see anyone wearing Indian feathers again. I didn't even realize that was a fashion statement. No one over here wears that shit.

same for the boat captain's hat also sported heavily by crackers. Tie em all to the anchor.
    100% Caffeinated

I think it's disrespectful...

I'd think there were a lot more things to care about than whether or not someone is wearing feathers on their head. I just don't get how other people dressing up and having fun can bother anyone...
    U MAD?

There are tons of things to care about. This is one a few irritable people (myself included) find time to care about because of how moronic these oblivious retards look and prance about. The only people more annoying than them this weekend were the countless idiots in furry hats (guedita being the sole exception because I know she was doing it as a parody) and anyone in a sombrero, particularly if they were white. Why is this always the retort of someone who isn't bothered by something others complain about, as if it takes so much fucking time and effort to care & spend no more than a couple minutes typing a post about how irritating one finds this particular thing? When the feathers on their heads obscure your view of the band you're wishing to see, particularly when they shove their way in front of you during the middle of the set only to stand there and talk about bullshit instead of actually pay attention to & enjoy the performance, then it becomes bothersome.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

Quote Originally Posted by apachedino View Post
    I like it, I fully endorse getting dressed up for Coachella in any form. WE are also a part of what creates the festival atmosphere, and while the indian theme is a tad overdone I couldn't help but smile everytime a band of Coachellites would run by dancing and giving war cries. They were out in force Saturday and I attribute that mostly to Animal Collective.
    This isn't Burning Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    There are tons of things to care about. This is one a few irritable people (myself included) find time to care about because of how moronic these oblivious retards look and prance about. The only people more annoying than them this weekend were the countless idiots in furry hats (guedita being the sole exception because I know she was doing it as a parody) and anyone in a sombrero, particularly if they were white. Why is this always the retort of someone who isn't bothered by something others complain about, as if it takes so much fucking time and effort to care & spend no more than a couple minutes typing a post about how irritating one finds this particular thing? When the feathers on their heads obscure your view of the band you're wishing to see, particularly when they shove their way in front of you during the middle of the set only to stand there and talk about bullshit instead of actually pay attention to & enjoy the performance, then it becomes bothersome.
    I mean, there is a lot of room on the polo fields. If something/someone is blocking your view... move. I can see how someone shoving you could be annoying, but someone wearing something really shouldn't annoy anyone.

I am a lot more concerned with the good times at the festival and just think its a bit sad that anyone would let someone else detract from their good time simply because of their attire.
    U MAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Roast View Post
    same for the boat captain's hat also sported heavily by crackers. Tie em all to the anchor.
    I noticed this, too...

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    I mean, there is a lot of room on the polo fields. If something/someone is blocking your view... move. I can see how someone shoving you could be annoying, but someone wearing something really shouldn't annoy anyone.

I am a lot more concerned with the good times at the festival and just think its a bit sad that anyone would let someone else detract from their good time simply because of their attire.
    Give me your picture & itinerary for next year & I'll make it a point to move in front of you during the middle of multiple sets you were previously enjoying and start talking to a friend. Oh, with something retarded on my head so that you no longer have a clear view of the performance. That's about the standard etiquette we expect nowadays, yeah? The onus shouldn't be on the person being rude to be more considerate but for the person being subjected to the rudeness having to move away to accommodate the asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

What's interesting about the captain's hat is that everyone seemed to have the exact same hat, with the same crest on it. Is there literally only one captain's hat available on the costume hat market these days? Still, it's better than the feathers.

I mean, there is a lot of room on the polo fields. If something/someone is blocking your view... move.
    Yeah, Rick, there's plenty of room. If someone is annoying you, you should annoy someone else by getting in their way to avoid the people who are annoying you.

By having this "live and let live" attitude, you goddamn hippies are really just sticking up for the rude assholes who seem to be the antithesis of the people you're trying to be.

If people are chatting during a set, or just being general annoyances, I give them 1 song (2 at the most) before I say something. I used to put up with it, but it's changed over the past couple of years.

But, back on the OP's topic, I also hate crackers wearing stupid shit.

You guys really need to relax. I hope this is just BS message board hater talk, because if you are really getting this agitated at the festival you lead miserable lives and I feel bad for you.

Feel free to get in front of me and chat all you like during the festival. Chances are I won't notice because I'll be dancing away and having a blast. Extremely unlikely I will be pissed at anyone doing anything that isn't physically affecting me.

What's wrong with live and let live? I have to deal with all of the people with a stick in their ass just standing around acting like they hate life and telling anyone having a good time to "be quite."
    U MAD?

What's the point of going to a show/set if you're going to talk the whole time?

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

I am on the team that hates life and would like you to be quite.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

fairly certain Grandma really wants to see them scalped
    100% Caffeinated

I'm not defending people chatting during a set, but it honestly wouldn't bother me. The music is pretty fucking loud. So much so, that I normally have to wear ear plugs. Maybe try that. It's better for your ears and will likely block out the sound of anyone talking.

People can talk and listen to music. I find it highly unlikely that anyone saying they are annoyed by people talking has never had a conversation while music was playing. People just like to complain.
    U MAD?

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

I'm not defending people chatting during a set, but it honestly wouldn't bother me. The music is pretty fucking loud. So much so, that I normally have to wear ear plugs. Maybe try that. It's better for your ears and will likely block out the sound of anyone talking.

People can talk and listen to music. I find it highly unlikely that anyone saying they are annoyed by people talking has never had a conversation while music was playing. People just like to complain.
    aren't you a skrillex fan?
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

He's aight... his set at the festival was pretty horrible.
    U MAD?

All this cracker talk is making Saltines & tuna sound delicious right about now
    Friday Lou Reed, Modest Mouse,Beach House,Infected Mushroom, Johnny Marr,Wolfgang Gartner, Four Tet, TNGT, Earl Sweatshirt, Lee Scratch Perry, Dam Funk

Saturday
    the XX, New Order, Knife Party, Violent Femmes, SMD, Major LAzer, 2 Chainz, Danny Brown, Booka Shade, Bingo Players, Pusha T, Trash Talk

Sunday
    RHCP, Nick Cave, Vampire Weekend, Social D, Wu Tang,Eric Prydz, Lumineers, James Blake, Grimes, Raider Klan, Roni Size, Smith Westerns