Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Default Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

I lost a Black Canon SD3500 IS camera. I think I lost it in the Artist parking lot. It has pictures from the KROQ coachella house. If you happened to have found it, please email me. I will happily cover the shipping costs. Thanks. scotterict@gmail.com

MISSING:

Black Panasonic Lumix Camera with a 2GB SD card.

Some of the very first pictures include Bananagram pieces forming the words CARPOOLCHELLA as well as the Odd Future lyrics "STAB BRUNO MARS IN THE GODDAMN ESOPHAGUS" taped to the back window of a car. Then some yellow flowers and shit. There are various videos of the mountains on the way over to Coachella as well as pictures of inside the venue.

PREEZ AND THANK YOU.

followthepattern@gmail.com

I lost my black canon Power Shot SD 1400 Is at the bathrooms at the will call place. I went there for my tickets and went to the bathroom and forgot the camara, When i realized I have lost it, I went back to the will call to check if someone find it, wasnt there and none of the people who worked there got my camara. Please, let me know if someone founded it

Quote Originally Posted by mistakenstrangers View Post
    I lost my cell phone, can any body help?

HA.... Are you Zack Morris ?
    3/20 The Temper Trap @The El Rey
    4/13 Coachella week 1
    4/17 Madeon @The Roxy
    4/19 Nero, Dillon Francis, Sub Focus @Club Nokia
    5/11 Le Castle Vania, Beta Traxx, Burn Unit @Avalon
    6/8 EDC Las Vegas
    6/15 The Temper Trap @the palladium
    8/3 Hard Summer night 1
    8/9 Outsidelands Music Festival
    9/1 FYF Fest, LA Historic Park
    9/9 Hot Chip, Passion Pit @the Hollywood Bowl
    10/25 Two Door Cinema Club @the Palladium
    10/27 The Presets @Club Nokia

Fellow coachellians! I lost a digital canon powershot camera that looks like #9 on the website. It has a shiny metallic dark grey exterior with a black lense. Unfortunately, I deleted all my pictures prior to coachella, but I have a picture of my friend in a red and blue pistons jersey with someone in an obama mask at the sahara tent friday evening. Also, there are videos of the afrojack performance that flash back and forth between the stage and my friends. One friend was a guy with smudged face paint wearing nothing but dark overalls, and my girlfriend was wearing a cream colored bandeau top with high waisted light jean shorts. These are shown in both the video and pictures. Lemme know if there's any luck, thanks for your time!

Hey guys,

I lost my white iPhone 3GS on Friday at the Sahara tent during Magnetic Man. I think I lost it during the sit down because my pockets were loose. Anyways, I was in the very front middle against the railing and probably lost it somewhere near there. It had a silver case on it that was scratched up. The screen had some scratches, but the most significant damage to it was a giant crack from the top left to the bottom right. If powered on, there is no password and the background of the screen should be a giant Gray/Black Magnetic Man sign. If it is found, please contact me. I am willing to pay for its return.

Thanks!

jduong1594@yahoo.com

I lost my bag somewhere between Coachella stage and Outdoor stage on Sunday. I want to say it was near a fence, but I could be completely wrong.
    The bag was small, tan, a type of crocheted rope-y material, and had long straps that cross over the body.

Inside the bag there was a
    1) silver digital camera with LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL pictures. I would be very, very sad if I could never get them back
    Samsung TL105 Digital Camera
    Silver 12MP Digital Camera w/ 4x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD)
    2) disposable cvs camera
    3) a Florida ID
    ** this is no longer my address because I live in California now
    4) make up: loose powder lacome compact, black eye shadow, lipstick
    5) a droid eris HTC black cell phone
    6) coachella set list
    7) my favorite skull and snake rings
    8) I think my shoes were near the bag as well, but the shoes aren't a big deal.
    9) 20$

All I really want back are my pictures and ID. Coachella was such an amazing time and I wanted to share the great memories with friends and family.
    I am going to keep positive!

I found a camera on Saturday afternoon in front of the main stage. Was planning on taking it to L&F on Sunday, but didn't end up making it in. It's a Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS. It's light blue/green, with a 2GB SD card in it. It has lots of pics on it. If you think this is yours, describe some of the pics. I would love to get this camera back to it's parents!

hartdementi@gmail.com

i lost my glasses. they fell out of my backpack during gogol bordello. it was in a red case. they were new and expensive im bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!!!!!!
    This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must fire my sig true. I must splooge straighter than my fellow boardies who are trying to splooge me. I must splooge them before they splooge me.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Stretch before the revolution.

Lurker

Cool Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

LOST ON FRIDAY: we have no idea where it slipped off, but my GF lost a really cool purple agate pendant that i bought her for christmas.
    she's wearing it in this photo.....
    i would LOVE to find it for her any help much appreciated!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker

sorry for double posting, but i found a better picture of the stone she lost:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...7218396&type=1

Anyone know when the ID/wallet list will be posted... or where? I'm assuming its the misc list that hasn't been updated yet. Anyways, I lost a turquoise-ish wallet with peacock detail. What was inside the wallet is what I'm interested in though. My name is Katherine Findlay, which is obviously on all of the ID and credit cards that were in the wallet. I had cash in it, which I'm assuming is gone, and if not the finder can obviously have it. The credit cards are canceled so they serve no use to you, but I would love my IDs back and other personal belongings that were in it. I am willing to work something out/ give a reward to the person who has it. If you found this wallet, took the cash, and threw it out, that sucks, but at least let me know so I can stop checking for an update. Please please please help! Thanks

ill post the list when i can. i have been out of town since wednesday. I get back into the office on tuesday.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Lost camera!!! :(

I believe #3 is my camera!!!!! I emailed 2 weeks ago, pls, pls pls email me bk! Im desperate for those pics! Thx!!!

A little late posting due to prolonged vacation and long wait time to get my Coachella user account activated so hopefully I'm not too late to the party, but....

I lost a black Canon Powershot G10 on Saturday by the mainstage during Erykah Badu. Losing this camera really sucks and it would be amazing if who ever grabbed it is checking these boards to return it to the owner (Thats me!).

Thank you!

I lost my bracelet on Saturday I believe, sometime between Bright Eye's set and Animal Collective's set. It is a silver, metal cuff bracelet and the band consists of three rows of intertwined braids/twists. On the very top of the band where the three rows meet, there is an oval-shaped, deep green(with some black smudges) stone. The stone is surrounded by braided/twisted metal identical to the design of the band. I attached a photo of the bracelet.

This bracelet is not expensive but it was my moms, so it has sentimental value. Most likely the bracelet was crushed by the crowd's feet or someone found it and kept it for themselves, but I thought I'd check just in case it turns up. Thank you so much.

missing red canon powershot...lost it saturday....please please please let me know if anyone knows anything...thanks

http://gallery.me.com/sirthomasjosep...&bgcolor=black

At Coachella, I lost my ORANGE WALLET with ID, ATM, and $$. The wallet has a silver 'H' closure on it. Jen N. @ 310 980 5517. Please call me if youve seen it!!! Im freaking!!! I will give a reward to have it back. No questions whatsoever.
    Last edited by noriknows; 05-02-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Lurker

Lost a girl by the name of Liza from LA, she has good vibes, was wearing a metallica shirt and dark boots, dark wavy hair. she reached out and tapped on my hand to the beat, we had a good stretch of time during animal collective sat night where we were bonded on a deep level, soul to soul. but i, like a stupid face just ran off after learning only her long and difficult to pronounce and spell last name... I would like to find her. I'm Patrick from San Diego... Peace people

Default Lost Black Canon SX 210

Hello,

I lost my Canon SX 210 in the Sahara on Saturday night at Shpongle (where i also lost my mind, set was killer)

Anyway, if you found this amazing camera, keep it, I just want the memory card or even just upload all of my pictures somewhere. There are pictures in the beginning around San Francisco with a trip to Alcatraz.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

i lost a black Canon PowerShot SX130IS at the campgrounds saturday.....it has pictures of my daughter in the 5gum tent tagging the walls with that video game thing they had and one of my cat .....email me if you have it.....obviously you can keep the camera if u want....jus need the pics....thanks!

drumznbass@gmail.com

After looking at the photo's i think number 23 is mine. I think i was a little off when i said black in my first post. thanks for all the work you guys are putting in to make sure everyone gets their stuff back.

Are there any updates as to when I will receive a reply to the email that I sent on 04/21 (I believe the first day that the lost and found was posted online) regarding my camera that I see on the site??

I am missing my camera and I know for sure the one on the website is mine. I have held off on sending additional emails as requested but it seems a little ridiculous now that we are coming up on 4 weeks from the festival.

Yeah I could've gone to the Lost and Found and picked it up, but first of all the people that had yellow shirts on had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANYTHING GOING ON AT COACHELLA!?!?! So when you asked a question they would sit there with a dumb look on their face and say 'Ummmmmmm...' and eventually 'I Don't Know....' So that made finding the Lost and Found somewhat difficult...I wasn't going to spend my time at Coachella trying to find 'The mystical, magical, and elusive Lost and Found stand.'

And why the Lost and Found wasn't directly INSIDE of the festival makes no sense whatsoever...by the way I am trying to get my camera back and wasn't even the one that lost it, which makes this even more fun...that last comment was to discourage anyone from advising me that I shouldn't have lost my camera in the first place...but I am sure it is quite possible that someone will still say it.

Lurker

My brother found an iPhone 4 with black case with debit/credit card adhered to the back. It was locked so we couldn't get ahold of any contacts. He left it with me because I have an iPhone charger. Email me if it's yours and you want it back.
    Hopefully you haven't already disconnected/replaced it.

Note: I'm gonna ask a bunch of questions to verify you're the rightful owner so don't reply if it doesn't belong to you.

phangphana@hotmail.com

So just curious, how long is it taking everyone else to hear a reply from Coachella?! I haven't heard yet, and i know they just came on break, but i sent the e-mail the morning after Coachella, and I'm really anxious to see if one of the cameras turned on is mine!

-One who misses her camera deeply!

PS. It is a Black Canon PowerShot SD1400IS if any of y'all good folks found it!
    Last edited by jwestxo; 05-13-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Cameras are LAST to be gone through. Sorry.

I have multiple emails for the same cameras. I have to spend time answering each email and trying to extract info from each person to properly identify a camera. I have to wait for back and forth email exchange. Dealing with each camera takes forever. And each person who has emailed multiple times ads to the length of time it takes. I have not started cameras yet.

I have been concentrating on finding the owners of phones as you can see from the pictures. And Trying to find people who lost their wallets and passports.

Sorry, cameras are not the priority of the lost and found stuff but I will get to them.

We're finally going through cameras. weeeeeeeeeeeee

Talking A BIG OL' THANK YOU!!!!

Hey Lost and Found team!!!

Just contacted today by a lovely person on your staff and told my camera will be sent bk to me tomorrow!! Thx for all the hard work you all are doing! I cant even begin to imagine all the emails you had to go through! I emailed once and patiently waited and it totally paid off!!! You all are saints!!! Keep up the good work!!

XOXO

Tina L. (camera #3)

Thank You Tina. Nice to hear!

I found a fat bi-fold wallet of some guy I think from Manitoba. Turned it over to Lost and Found.

Don't worry, we left all the cash in there and "disposed" of all your drugs so you wouldn't get in trouble.